Nariz

Jan 2, 2018
Also does anyone know what's up with the unicorn races? The winning and losing seems random.
I mean the ones with you as a rider, and the exhibition matches

deltahalo241

Apr 11, 2018
Also does anyone know what's up with the unicorn races? The winning and losing seems random.
I mean the ones with you as a rider, and the exhibition matches
I think you really just need to spend your time doing the special training and eventually you'll start winning more

Nariz

Jan 2, 2018
I think you really just need to spend your time doing the special training and eventually you'll start winning more
Thanks, also, is the prison quest broken? How do you trigger the escape sequence?

Nevermind, there was another RNG on whether you got a chance to grab the key, and your lust had to be low.

Ergast

May 31, 2017
Ah, I searched all through this thread, but I can't find out what I need to do, help would be appreciated!

I want to become the prison meat toilet; the quest says to sign the devil contract (advanced after desire point 5000), but I never get it mentioned regardless of whether my lust is above or below 5000, regardless of whether I have full HP or not. Is it because I have already stolen a key once?

Similarly, how do I become the bully's slave? I have given him so many silver/gold pieces, nothing happens. Masturbating in the mine does nothing either.

I already figured out how to escape, I just wanna get these things done first... :(
For the meat toilet my experience tells me that you need to get a lot of prison days to get free (above 20) before you can become a meat toilet, the warden does propose it to you.

As for the bully, it is after you become a meat toilet.

texxy

Aug 19, 2017
What he said, I did unlock Abeloth, and while she does appear inflated, thats about it, no actual parasite offspring or anything. Kind of an waste.

TheLlamaGuy

Aug 4, 2018
Anyone know how to get to unicorn exhibition matches? I became its wife, I got positive gold and opted to stay to earn enough to buy it, exhibition matches just aren't triggering for some reason :(

deltahalo241

Apr 11, 2018
Anyone know how to get to unicorn exhibition matches? I became its wife, I got positive gold and opted to stay to earn enough to buy it, exhibition matches just aren't triggering for some reason :(
They should happen every three days, directly after a regular race

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
does anyone know how to -NOT- escape from Rowling House and actually trigger the Futa Slave End since -BOTH- "beg" and "order" Seaclya (most likely spelled wrong) results in escaping?

-------------------------------------

Does anyone know what this is about? View attachment 135459
this appears only for Permanents, no idea what it is for

idk but i got a question for u, how to get rid of that tentacle mask?
with a Skill, there is a Skill (you need higher curse level), its Imitation or something, Hiding, anything like that, you can hide:
Weapon, Collar, Chain, Parasite - just choose Parasite

Bull7

Dec 8, 2017
Played this game a bit. Garbage game. Bad game design. "clean bathing place in Anvil City" quest? If that is not spa, then I don't know what it is and where it is. Cursed armor? More like "curse your time". waste of your time.

Failed to see why this game is highly rated.

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
does anyone know how to -NOT- escape from Rowling House and actually trigger the Futa Slave End since -BOTH- "beg" and "order" Seaclya (most likely spelled wrong) results in escaping?
Just keep going back to the adult shop at night and going back after about 4 visits it triggers the bad end.

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
Just keep going back to the adult shop at night and going back after about 4 visits it triggers the bad end.
I am talking about AFTER the dildo gets "merged", after she gets Sold, after being "used by all females in the entire mansion for days and weeks"

Seaclya or however her name is does her usual "make dark vortex and appear" gig and asks basically
"want out? then beg"
1. Beg
2. Order

-both- are the same: Leaving with option to have permanent futa char by leaving the dildo merged, or have it removed

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
I am talking about AFTER the dildo gets "merged", after she gets Sold, after being "used by all females in the entire mansion for days and weeks"

Seaclya or however her name is does her usual "make dark vortex and appear" gig and asks basically
"want out? then beg"
1. Beg
2. Order

-both- are the same: Leaving with option to have permanent futa char by leaving the dildo merged, or have it removed
right, and AFTER that you go back to the shop at night. She will be sitting at the table in front you talk to her and you can have the dildo reinserted and set back to the manor. Do this for another 5 nights or so to trigger the ending...

Melphina

Aug 13, 2018
I'd like to ask what hopefully is a simple technical question. When I run the Game application in the main folder the audio is choppy and crackles horribly, and the gameplay is very slow. However, when I open the www folder and double click on index, the game opens and runs just fine. The problem appears to be a clock speed issue. The application is running at a much slower game speed, and that's why the audio breaks down. Is there any way to synchronize this so the game application itself runs at the same speed as the index? I'd much prefer to play with the actual game file because it allows me to play in fullscreen.

3.30 star(s) 25 Votes