deltahalo241

Apr 11, 2018
How do you become a meat toilet in the prison? I talk to the Warden but he just says he's busy and recites my sentence, talking to guards says I should speak to the Warden.

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
How do you become a meat toilet in the prison? I talk to the Warden but he just says he's busy and recites my sentence, talking to guards says I should speak to the Warden.
talk to the old man in the next cell he will ask for tobacco keep getting him tobacco until he offers you a way out that should prompt the option to start the meat toilet quest line. At some point (I'm not sure when or how it triggers, I did it once on accident when I was trying to get the stone and haven't been able to trigger it again since.) you can try to masturbate in the mine and it prompts the next part of giving the bully a blow job and being tasked with giving him a blowjob, and possibly a work ticket if you are not already, every day. Fail to do so until you get prison raped. That is a far as I got because I left to work on the Abadon line.

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
I finished the guild questline but there's no special task
the Special is rescuing Sandra aka Silvery Fox, it's the "good" end of Torres - and it's even doable as Permanent slave (blocking magic completely on that savegame), saying yes or no to that doesn't affect the princess line

Nov 29, 2017
I'll be gladly willingly to make a walkthrough but I'm rather clueless on this game myself :coldsweat: so I'm taking information that people have posted here themselves. Feel free to tell me your own guides to certain plotlines, as I'm sure I'll need them

Xaoyu

Dec 31, 2017
How am i suppose to go on in this game without being raped by monster ? is it even possible ? I'm stuck doing clean up work in the manor to gain some money, i managed to buy the guild entry but anyway my stats are too low to make something else than mushroom picking quest. Someone could help me with that ?

Something else. I wanted to do the quest that asks you to clean up the public bath but nothing happen when i go there. Do i need to not be virgin anymore to do that ? The dev don't like virgins at all ?

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
How am i suppose to go on in this game without being raped by monster ? is it even possible ? I'm stuck doing clean up work in the manor to gain some money, i managed to buy the guild entry but anyway my stats are too low to make something else than mushroom picking quest. Someone could help me with that ?

Something else. I wanted to do the quest that asks you to clean up the public bath but nothing happen when i go there. Do i need to not be virgin anymore to do that ? The dev don't like virgins at all ?
Can't help you on the first part but you may need to get the bathing suit from the shop on the right of the guild for the bath house. Talk to the girl in the small room. However If you are trying to play through the game as a virgin you may not want to take that quest. If you slip and fall on a bar of soap you will get knocked out and when someone comes in they will rape you.

Xaoyu

Dec 31, 2017
Can't help you on the first part but you may need to get the bathing suit from the shop on the right of the guild for the bath house. Talk to the girl in the small room. However If you are trying to play through the game as a virgin you may not want to take that quest. If you slip and fall on a bar of soap you will get knocked out and when someone comes in they will rape you.
it seems that you don't have much control over what happens to the heroine in this game. Thanks for the reply

deltahalo241

Apr 11, 2018
I wondering, how to get an option to give birth/abortion? is it from side quest and which one?
The Parasite line gives allows to player to get filled with Parasite eggs, which can be cleaned out with insecticide. There's also a birthing scene in the guild quest which has you explore the well in Anvil.

3.30 star(s) 25 Votes