Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
Feeling like I hit a bit of a progress rut. Basically, I think I took on the 2 bandits and the guild traitor too early by cheesing the stun effect of extracting their seed and attacking when they're immobile, but by the time I finally got KO'd by the traitor's scripted move around his 1k HP mark, I was down to like 2.5k SP. Now I'm stuck with the mercs and the wolf quest is beyond me solo, while I kinda don't feel like gathering forever to build rep. Is there some easy way to regen SP that I'm missing or did I mess up by finishing the well quest too soon? Assuming the armor loss wasn't story forced, either.

In terms of combat, I can AoE the the top floor parasites or bees in the forest down in a couple turns, but that obviously does nothing to regen SP and even reduces it due to the -5 penalty per battle. Letting gold slimes bang me doesn't feel very productive, either, and incredibly slow at 5 per use and then the incidental absorption.
take a philter and visit the men's side of the bath house during the day.

arus2001

Jul 24, 2018
Hmm, where do you get a philter? Checked the item shop, while the doctor at the camp doesn't have, either.

Blake Noir

Dec 17, 2017
sorry to double post but the patrons content zip well wont unzip I keep getting the error that it can open it as archive

texxy

Aug 19, 2017
Does anyone have an full save with all the CG and memory room scenes unlocked? Thanks.

Flat

Donor
Aug 3, 2017
So how do I add the costumes to the game do I copy them in to a file?
sorry to double post but the patrons content zip well wont unzip I keep getting the error that it can open it as archive
Actually, you only need the costume pack, since it is the full version already xD but the costume pack lacks the race changing option so you need to merge the content for that function

Maurilio_BR

Jun 25, 2017
Actually, you only need the costume pack, since it is the full version already XD but the costume pack lacks the race changing option so you need to merge the content for that function
Does one replace the costume pack's content with the new content, or replace the new content with the costume pack's content? Or do I need to sort through individual files to make it work?

deltahalo241

Apr 11, 2018
Also, after becoming a Parasite Queen/Wife or whatever, how can I stop new parasites being spawned every day? It's getting a bit irritating.

Nov 28, 2017
Also, after becoming a Parasite Queen/Wife or whatever, how can I stop new parasites being spawned every day? It's getting a bit irritating.
drink Insecticide whenever the parasite king cums, or you could go to skills --> parasite king summoning (500 SP required) to deactivate it

deltahalo241

Apr 11, 2018
Now I'm stuck in the Undead Kingdom. This game keeps getting more and more confusing, this time it seems to be a hidden path to get to the objective, but there doesn't seem to be any indication of which direction to take.

3.30 star(s) 25 Votes