Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
I'm on the castellan sex slave quest line. Is there a guide somewhere in this thread about it? I think I might be stuck. I've been doing night training a bunch and I feel like I'm missing something
Do you mean the night training with the girls? If so, all I did was keep asking for training until my "training" and "stamina" stats reached about 23 and 26. The event seemed to trigger the next night. If you don't know how to check this there is a mirror in the house of commerce building on the side of the front desk that you can pick up and use from the key items menu that will tell you what your stats are.

Xazz

Jun 14, 2017
Hello im trying to get my bearings for this game and i would appreciate if someone has the time and could answer my questions,
Is JAG the same game or is it something else?
Can i find anywhere the costume packs?
Is Cursed armor 2 a new game?Is it still in progress?(i think it is)
Is this game done?
Does this game get frequently translated?Im asking this cuz i can wait a couple of months if that will make the translations complete.
Do i need to know anything else about this game?
If some of these questions have been answered then sorry, i went back like 20 pages and found some answers but not all of them.

Alright so i've read a bit more of comments on this thread and im even more confused now lol.
So this game here has ripped content that was on another version of the game and moved to the patreon version?Is the supposed SvS site version any better than this one or is JAG the best one? ᶦᵐ ᶜᵒⁿᶠᵘˢᵉᵈ ᴬᶠ
Which version of the game is the best to play then,one that has the most content and cosplays or dresses or whatever he is charging money in patreon or in general.
Also what's up with the censored and uncensored versions?

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
Hello im trying to get my bearings for this game and i would appreciate if someone has the time and could answer my questions,
Is JAG the same game or is it something else?
Can i find anywhere the costume packs?
Is Cursed armor 2 a new game?Is it still in progress?(i think it is)
Is this game done?
Does this game get frequently translated?Im asking this cuz i can wait a couple of months if that will make the translations complete.
Do i need to know anything else about this game?
If some of these questions have been answered then sorry, i went back like 20 pages and found some answers but not all of them.

Alright so i've read a bit more of comments on this thread and im even more confused now lol.
So this game here has ripped content that was on another version of the game and moved to the patreon version?Is the supposed SvS site version any better than this one or is JAG the best one? ᶦᵐ ᶜᵒⁿᶠᵘˢᵉᵈ ᴬᶠ
Which version of the game is the best to play then,one that has the most content and cosplays or dresses or whatever he is charging money in patreon or in general.
Also what's up with the censored and uncensored versions?
I don't know what's in the SvS version so i can't say if it has more or less, what I can tell you is that the JAG versions here contains what patreons get that pay out a total of $150, and has every cosplay pack got $16 patrons got with the exception of the very last month. It is uncensored and completely "translated" Development of CA1 is done with no more updates CA2 is the new project and has only about an hour or 2 worth of content so far.

Xazz

Jun 14, 2017
I don't know what's in the SvS version so i can't say if it has more or less, what I can tell you is that the JAG versions here contains what patreons get that pay out a total of $150, and has every cosplay pack got $16 patrons got with the exception of the very last month. It is uncensored and completely "translated" Development of CA1 is done with no more updates CA2 is the new project and has only about an hour or 2 worth of content so far.
The latest JAG version that can be found here is "Cursed Armor EV 1.9760"?
Also thanks :)

Jul 8, 2018
Do you mean the night training with the girls? If so, all I did was keep asking for training until my "training" and "stamina" stats reached about 23 and 26. The event seemed to trigger the next night. If you don't know how to check this there is a mirror in the house of commerce building on the side of the front desk that you can pick up and use from the key items menu that will tell you what your stats are.
My stats are both above 100 for training and stamina. I have no idea what I'm doing wrong. Do I have to meet someone somewhere in the castle? I'm really lost.

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
The latest JAG version that can be found here is "Cursed Armor EV 1.9760"?
Also thanks :)
It's not. just because the folder is named that doesn't make it so. Three way he distributes the game is as a main base package then patches on top of that, the guy that "anonymously" provided probably bother to rename it before zipping it up.

That version was posted in april, and here is the comment from my patreon message from wolfzq.

Xazz

Jun 14, 2017
It's not. just because the folder is named that doesn't make it so. Three way he distributes the game is as a main base package then patches on top of that, the guy that "anonymously" provided probably bother to rename it before zipping it up.

That version was posted in april, and here is the comment from my patreon message from wolfzq.
So can i download both JAG and the current version on the 1st post and then let the current version overwrite the files from JAG? (there's no patch here that's why).Will that work?

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
So can i download both JAG and the current version on the 1st post and then let the current version overwrite the files from JAG? (there's no patch here that's why).Will that work?
the patch was already pre installed, alone with the 3rd download for the patreon contents of costumes. you can try over writing if yo want, but I have no idea what will happen.

Reactions: Xazz
Jul 8, 2018
have you been checking in at the brothel to get your antidotes from the contact? By working there.
Yea I have. I've gotten a couple from there and I still have several in stock. I've also encountered several different people at the brothel - giant, guy with the dog, 3 people and the girl.
From the mirror, it says my worth is above 1 million.

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
Yea I have. I've gotten a couple from there and I still have several in stock. I've also encountered several different people at the brothel - giant, guy with the dog, 3 people and the girl.
From the mirror, it says my worth is above 1 million.
did you already trigger the event from talking to gloria at the arena thing? where you goto a warehouse? if so, then I am at a loss, since you should be getting night visits to see john.

3.30 star(s) 25 Votes