tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
these are the patron feed, and direct patron messages from the creator, so unless you have access to my account or also a 16% patron you won't see these messages

his reply is from when he posted the nurse costume for free

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
Just a quick question here: Is the version on the first page the latest (2.01) or is the "just another game.rar" one the latest (I can't post links)?
the just another game one is the one more complete version with all bt one month of the patron content included, the main page link is some internal test build. but he actual latest version is 2.0.2

prodigy

Sep 7, 2016
I have already pointed out several times in this thread, that the version linked by the anon has everything the 150$ patreons get minus the last month release. Anything else missing is also missing from from the 150 bundle as well.

As a 150 patron I am also missing the horse set, slutty gladiator, cat set, queen set, and some others i can't remember off the top of my head. I don't know if they were EVER actually added to the game or not But i can tell you that 150 patrons also do not get them.

How much more do you people want? you paid literally nothing and still complain.
Just for reference, it also missing dark elf cosplay and ability to change skin colour. And im not sure about this one but also next transformation from parasite nest is also missing?

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
Just for reference, it also missing dark elf cosplay and ability to change skin colour. And im not sure about this one but also next transformation from parasite nest is also missing?
don't think those were ever patreon bonuses though. this version of it contains that you get from being a 150 patreon minus the last month. I don't doubt there are more costumes, but they are not patreon bonuses. They maybe special Items given out earlier or custom commissions not given out to everyone. As of yet no one has provided any proof that these are legitimate items. I've not seen them in my 22 months of patroning

DongelDingel

May 13, 2018
hi i found the item "iron ball (made heavier with magic steel)" in the cheat menu!
Is it ever used??
I equip shackles feet and the magic steel chastity belt but cant equip the iron ball(made heavier with magic steel)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Foxst

Jul 30, 2017
What was added with the update?

And are there any places to get the costumes without dropping hundreds of dollars?

Jun 11, 2018
man scrolling through those pages is pain, youre bunch of faggots, thanks to annon who linked unlocked game and fuck you at the same time as this is the kind of stuff that kills motivation of creators to which i can personally relate
Based on the grammar it seems like wolfzq made a new account to yell at us for his parasitic, money-grabbing behaviour.

Get your shit together, mate. If it was worth the money, more people would be paying for it. I downloaded Makina for free and since I really ended up liking it I donated because I thought the devs & artist(s) deserved money for the quality and effort they put in it. That contrasts from say, Cursed Armor because as many patrons on this thread have said: paying for something that wasn't even complete? You'd do great at EA.

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
Based on the grammar it seems like wolfzq made a new account to yell at us for his parasitic, money-grabbing behaviour.

Get your shit together, mate. If it was worth the money, more people would be paying for it. I downloaded Makina for free and since I really ended up liking it I donated because I thought the devs & artist(s) deserved money for the quality and effort they put in it. That contrasts from say, Cursed Armor because as many patrons on this thread have said: paying for something that wasn't even complete? You'd do great at EA.
Yeap and here.

Ein Typ

Feb 26, 2018
Sooo, can anybody help me out with the Prison? I can't start the quest "Prison bully's mouth toilet"... Even though I have the air bag.

Reactions: EroHero01

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
Sooo, can anybody help me out with the Prison? I can't start the quest "Prison bully's mouth toilet"... Even though I have the air bag.
I never really finished this line i don't think, but I'm pretty sure it starts with you doing the mining mini game, and occasionally when you find the rare silver and gold ores, the prison bully/boss whatever shows up and demands you give it up. If you do it enough time eventually for some reason you need to start giving him one of your work order making you have to get 2 a day since he shows up first then the guard. Or you can choose to not give it up and either fight them, in which the guard will show up, and eventually get over taken in what I assume is infinite battles. After you'll get put into a magic sealing collar. Or you can choose yo goto the guards for help, but since it's this game the guards will believe the other guys and punish you for stealing.

Not sure where to go from there, but that's the start of that line.
search function is a hell of a thing.

Reactions: Ein Typ
Jun 11, 2018
mind explaining how to use the search function for me please ?
Personally, I don't use the search function on this website.

I recommend going to DuckDuckGo or Google or some other decent search engine and then type something like:

site:f95zone.com "cursed armor"
(and whatever else you want to also search for).

Quoting something makes it "required" (so the page result must have "cursed armor" in it, although recently Google has been shitting on this feature and splitting up quoted terms/phrases anyways).

If you use something like Google, remember to go to the very last page and select "repeat the search with the omitted results included."

If you choose to omit results, different pages in this thread won't show up in the results list (only the first one regarding your search terms will) and there are multiple pages where we've covered different endings, ways to get certain things, etc.

Reactions: captainsamba

Tyrant007

Oct 4, 2017
I'm looking for someone who's willing to trade with me, I have the $16 rewards from 2017 Dec to 2018 Apr.

I want 2017 July and Sep.

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
I'm looking for someone who's willing to trade with me, I have the $16 rewards from 2017 Dec to 2018 Apr.

I want 2017 July and Sep.
There is a copy of the game posted that has all the 16$ costumes except the last months posted several times in the last 20 pages, I suggest a bit of back reading to find it.

3.30 star(s) 25 Votes