Flat

Donor
Aug 3, 2017
ah I see it now, the harvest semen thing. Either way your right the grinding is pretty bad.

The problem I have with this game is

1: its too easy. You just need sexual pts, then there is a way to bring in potions to the guild to get cash. This also gives you exp. I did this till I got 100k and ended up at lvl 30ish (without even realizing it). I just wanted the cash. Then those V attacks from bandits I could survive 4 or 5 hits now or you can just run straight to the goal if nothing is in the way.

2: Virgin mode is too long and boring

3: Those 1/7 day issues conflict with other game events. For ex, in jail, your forced to sleep when u cant visit them and you end up failing to achieve your work goal and u know what happens next.

4: You can escape during combat when ur fully binded and gagged. Right...... also, sexual attacks only do around 100 damage. If your goal is to end up loosing, you'd have to spend a long time till ur hp reaches 0 or load the game, use dimension portal, deposit ur S pts, then lose.

Anyway, lots of issues with the game, the English is also horrible but can just about understand it. Cant give this game a high score but I cant deny that it isn't enjoyable.
1. Just cheat XD
2. Same as above :p (cheating + virgin mode = beat the game as a virgin (~˘▾˘)~ )
3. Another reason to cheat so you can have unlimited ticket, no more conflicting
4. Cheat so you can instantly lose in battle
So in the end, cheating is fun, reliable, and as a trouble solver in this game XD

haremking1118

Jun 14, 2018
how do you finish the prison quest line
By prison, do you mean getting arrested? or when u become a slave? If arrested, just finish work each day. In the mines, if u get a silver or gold, ur done. If not, u need to collect 10 normal ones. Or u can pick 10 X of whatever the quest they guy gives u outside.

Carry some sedatives before entering to make it easier so you won't have to pay for them. Fuck the guy for tabaco every day for more cash (dunno if giving the tabaco to the old man does anything). Eventually, more cut scenes will happen.

If your in prison long term, eventually you'll be able to have sex with almost anyone to lower ur sentence sooner.

If your trying to escape the slave city, better to wait till you finish the guild quests, past owen till u get a S rank quest.

haremking1118

Jun 14, 2018
I need help. I'm stuck in the academy and I keep getting the bad end. I"m suppose to be getting sexual power and give them to seaclya. Maybe I'm taking too long or I'm missing some ways to get more power?

also, how do you cheat? I searched and everyone says F8? But nothings happening.

Flat

Donor
Aug 3, 2017
I need help. I'm stuck in the academy and I keep getting the bad end. I"m suppose to be getting sexual power and give them to seaclya. Maybe I'm taking too long or I'm missing some ways to get more power?

also, how do you cheat? I searched and everyone says F8? But nothings happening.
There are 2 ways to cheat:
  1. Use the developer console which is .... a little tricky (or impossible) if you don't have the variable name
  2. Cheat menu |
There is a guide for magic school XD
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: haremking1118
Jul 29, 2017
By prison, do you mean getting arrested? or when u become a slave? If arrested, just finish work each day. In the mines, if u get a silver or gold, ur done. If not, u need to collect 10 normal ones. Or u can pick 10 X of whatever the quest they guy gives u outside.

Carry some sedatives before entering to make it easier so you won't have to pay for them. Fuck the guy for tabaco every day for more cash (dunno if giving the tabaco to the old man does anything). Eventually, more cut scenes will happen.

If your in prison long term, eventually you'll be able to have sex with almost anyone to lower ur sentence sooner.

If your trying to escape the slave city, better to wait till you finish the guild quests, past owen till u get a S rank quest.
Yeah thanks

Yes thank you I was talking bout the arrested quest line but I can't seem to get more scenes with the tobacco guy nor will my sentence decrease think its at 300 days now

Flat

Donor
Aug 3, 2017
Yeah thanks

Yes thank you I was talking bout the arrested quest line but I can't seem to get more scenes with the tobacco guy nor will my sentence decrease think its at 300 days now
I suggest that you should cheat to reduce the time .... or if you want to spend days to get over it >.>

Mantha

Jul 20, 2017
how to reduce shame and other stat? the cheat menu cant change that. or theres a way to grind it faster?

Flat

Donor
Aug 3, 2017
how to reduce shame and other stat? the cheat menu cant change that. or theres a way to grind it faster?
:/
1. Install the cheat-menu plugin
2. After finishing that, overwrite it with the one in the example folder when you download cheat-menu
You should have the Cursed Stats 1 & 2 tab like in the image below
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: DLSmaster

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
The easiest way to improve this game would be gating conflicting events so they can't overlap. Make it more linear since it is linear. The illusion of choice is simply annoying.

3.30 star(s) 25 Votes