Nov 29, 2017
I can't lie. The translation is not... the best. I've been playing it for a good hour and goddamn the storyline is becoming even more corrupt with how horribly translated the text is. Is the hypnotist a futa? A man? It gets even better when there is multiple typos in a row. Goddamn this game is a struggle. I wouldn't patron a person who can't even do a decent translation job. I know translating isn't easy but you gotta bring your best if you want money for it.

Reactions: DLSmaster

lordthorax999

Apr 23, 2018
I can't lie. The translation is not... the best. I've been playing it for a good hour and goddamn the storyline is becoming even more corrupt with how horribly translated the text is. Is the hypnotist a futa? A man? It gets even better when there is multiple typos in a row. Goddamn this game is a struggle. I wouldn't patron a person who can't even do a decent translation job. I know translating isn't easy but you gotta bring your best if you want money for it.
lol yer it may not be the best but it is still playable compared to some out there it is pretty good for a computer translated script. if you want a badly translated game you should try Parallel Fantasy IF+ lol i took one look at that and the translation is so bad that it is not playable. also part of what might not make sense is that the main character changes her moods or perception depending on the story-line she is in(i noticed this in the slave section and the abaddon story-line) , just wait till you get to the slave part lol you will think WTF but i guess thats how someone would be in that situation. anyway i still recon this game is a 9/10

Nov 29, 2017
lol yer it may not be the best but it is still playable compared to some out there it is pretty good for a computer translated script. if you want a badly translated game you should try Parallel Fantasy IF+ lol i took one look at that and the translation is so bad that it is not playable. also part of what might not make sense is that the main character changes her moods or perception depending on the story-line she is in(i noticed this in the slave section and the abaddon story-line) , just wait till you get to the slave part lol you will think WTF but i guess thats how someone would be in that situation. anyway i still recon this game is a 9/10
Oh my lord I couldn't deal with that at all, I would rip my hair out. I really want to love with game too as I love the artstyle, and the concept is an amazing idea.

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
Can someone help me with The Scepter of Death? I go into the city of galleon but after that im lost.
should be able to just go through the doorway of whatever way the ghost liliana is facing in each room, even it it means going back through a door you just went though. you need to be possessed to see the ghosts

lordthorax999

Apr 23, 2018
cursed armor 2.

how i can go out the castle in morning guy? i only go in night with succubus mode?
there is not much outside of the castle, once you complete what ever it is you are meant to do at night that is it for the content. i even got the cheat menu working on it (easier than i though) so i was able to get outside during the day and there is nothing else. there is also barely any outfits either as i wanted to see if that outfit with the parasite was in it which is one of the photos on the patreon page.

Exzerno

Oct 6, 2017
Do you accept cheated save? >.> I legitimately play it but lost the saves due to virus (have to reinstall windows >_<)
I would take it if it's fully completed, I would like to see all the CG and animations lol.

3.30 star(s) 25 Votes