lordthorax999

Apr 23, 2018
You start producing milk if you lose to the great tree spirit on the relic line.
ah so all the grinding i have done to get my stats up has been for getting in my way lol, im going out on a limb here but is that how you collect the soul contracts as well? i have 1/7(not even sure how i got the 1 unless its the bless of the wolf god sacred item) but have no idea how to get them unless i have this loose to these artifact holders, like it stats to settle the contract with the fire spirit for the bad endings but no idea what that means

chipstick

Apr 22, 2018
Uh, how do we sleep with the prison warden in the first place? I feel like I'm missing something simple here. Everytime I talk to the warden he just tells me not bother him and to get back to work.

It's a complete mystery to me.

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
1st choice: Hack XD
2nd choice: working non-stop >.> but believe me, hack the gold is faster
3rd choice: let the f*cking guild master f*ck you >.> (ಥ﹏ಥ)

Not sure, maybe the unicorn. Since that is the only quest I haven't tried

I'm gonna replay, will update shortly in a couple of days ;)
I'm trying to play the game without being raped by scums lol(don't mind lesbian though).
It's fucking hard I can tell you (ಥ__ಥ)
Eventually managed to get into the guild by finding chests of gold around the map:p

Can you recruit/befriend people in this game aside from hiring mercenaries to help you?

Flat

Donor
Aug 3, 2017
I'm trying to play the game without being raped by scums lol(don't mind lesbian though).
It's fucking hard I can tell you (ಥ__ಥ)
Eventually managed to get into the guild by finding chests of gold around the map:p

Can you recruit/befriend people in this game aside from hiring mercenaries to help you?
Sadly no :(
Do scums here include monsters?

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
Sadly no :(
Do scums here include monsters?
Well it depends on the monster really. Of course you also can't avoid being anal raped in the start by the zombie, but I can live with that:coldsweat:
Thing is, the game is super hard if you're still a virgin. Your stats are reduced to like 10%, so every monster one-shots you.
I have to hire those mercs in the guild to help me progress the game all the time, since you have no companions:disappointed:

Do you have any tips to share? Ways to make the game easier? Any side missions I should do?
What do I do with the titles? Also is there a walkthrough?

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
ah so all the grinding i have done to get my stats up has been for getting in my way lol, im going out on a limb here but is that how you collect the soul contracts as well? i have 1/7(not even sure how i got the 1 unless its the bless of the wolf god sacred item) but have no idea how to get them unless i have this loose to these artifact holders, like it stats to settle the contract with the fire spirit for the bad endings but no idea what that means
yeah the soul contracts are what you get for losing to each of the bosses when collecting the relics

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
I keep getting the same bad ending:frown: It says I need two items from the mercenary in guild for good ending. What are those items?? I have Demon imprisonment and sealing holy water.

lordthorax999

Apr 23, 2018
cheers yall so i lost on purpose and i now know how to get those bad relic endings, who ever though loosing would be a option lol, im guessing that is also ow you get some of the school bad endings although i hate having to grind through the school lol especially when the frames drop at night time but it is just playable. out of curiosity is there a way to keep the fire elf in lilina? i like the art of it lol also the ent thing harvests the milk every week so it keeps going back to 0 but i have not played through today on the finished save so mabe it might keep producing milk i dunno i'll find out. cheereo :)

lordthorax999

Apr 23, 2018
lol turns out i did not do enough exploring at the start, you can skip having to re do the primary quests with the spacetime warp...this makes the magic school simple can skip to the end of it or skip 10days in and there are others aswell you can skip/complete so you ca concentrate on other endings or if you just want to complete for certain variables to be activated...no more having to grind through the school from start to finish :D lol

lordthorax999

Apr 23, 2018
how do you get relic line good end b? i have treid with no soul contract and 5 with curse both less and higher that 1000 and it keeps giving me bad end A. i have not done relic line good end A yet which is the virgin one or in order to do both of the good ending does lilina need to be a virgin?

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
how do you get relic line good end b? i have treid with no soul contract and 5 with curse both less and higher that 1000 and it keeps giving me bad end A. i have not done relic line good end A yet which is the virgin one or in order to do both of the good ending does lilina need to be a virgin?
I have a similar problem, can't get the relic line good end A. I am virgin with no soul contracts, but at the end I have to go into the fire and just die to get the bad ending. This game really needs a proper walkthrough since it's confusing as hell.

Reactions: lordthorax999

redsap

Mar 1, 2018
I have a similar problem, can't get the relic line good end A. I am virgin with no soul contracts, but at the end I have to go into the fire and just die to get the bad ending. This game really needs a proper walkthrough since it's confusing as hell.
You have to collect good memorys with the succubus in order to get the good end

Not sure if there are more but I know 2 memory

1. Sex in the bathhouse (not possible as virgin)
2. The Flower Girl (only way to get it as a virgin)

in order to unlock the flower girl you need sperm on your body. (Best way to do it: fight a slime and let it do it sexual attack once. And then got to the flower girl)

lordthorax999

Apr 23, 2018
i know that it states to get 2 items from the merc in the guild for ending a but i am stumped on where he is, i thought he might be in the underground of the guild which is meant to unlock after completing good ending B of the relic line but i cannot get that ending...in order to get through the fire you need to loose to the fire elf and that triggers the event to give you the fire protect spell and even if you do not activate it you can still walk through the fire(also i tested it and you remain a virgin if you loose to the fire elf)

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
You have to collect good memorys with the succubus in order to get the good end

Not sure if there are more but I know 2 memory

1. Sex in the bathhouse (not possible as virgin)
2. The Flower Girl (only way to get it as a virgin)

in order to unlock the flower girl you need sperm on your body. (Best way to do it: fight a slime and let it do it sexual attack once. And then got to the flower girl)
I didn't think I could get any good memories with the succubus since they all lead to you being inseminated and losing your virginity. What is this flower girl? Where can I find her??

i know that it states to get 2 items from the merc in the guild for ending a but i am stumped on where he is, i thought he might be in the underground of the guild which is meant to unlock after completing good ending B of the relic line but i cannot get that ending...in order to get through the fire you need to loose to the fire elf and that triggers the event to give you the fire protect spell and even if you do not activate it you can still walk through the fire(also i tested it and you remain a virgin if you loose to the fire elf)
I just didn't feel like being fucked by that ogre monster when you lose to the fire elf :/

redsap

Mar 1, 2018
The merc items aren't necessary for the good ending, they are just making it far mor easy.
You can get the items from the mercerys in the guild hall (take a fighting quest before you are asking them for help)
After a couple of quest they will give you the item

Reactions: lordthorax999

redsap

Mar 1, 2018
I didn't think I could get any good memories with the succubus since they all lead to you being inseminated and losing your virginity. What is this flower girl? Where can I find her??
The Girl is in front of a small house in the southeast of the City

3.30 star(s) 25 Votes