DongelDingel

May 13, 2018
Where and when can you increase the Milking count ?
And there are more events in the Inn storeroom at Island Village than drink the milk or pretend to drink the milk?

bones85

Nov 16, 2017
I assume 'sandra' is the princess in the slave market route. According to the quest I need to save her, however I haven't even met the woman I belief. How is this activated?

Flat

Donor
Aug 3, 2017
I assume 'sandra' is the princess in the slave market route. According to the quest I need to save her, however I haven't even met the woman I belief. How is this activated?
Become John's slave (after you have got the permission to leave) then sleep in the castle's dungeon. The next time you being called, you should see the princess in John's room

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
I'm midway through the framed-guild quest, and I'm wondering how many endings there are to this thing?

It looks like i have a choice between supporting the adventurers or the mercs, but the storyline doesn't seem to progress unless i steal messages from the mercs to give to the adventurers, and the adventerer-route seems to be locking me in to marry the guildmaster, who frankly I want nothing to do with.

is this really the only way to complete this quest?

edit: There was also the plot by the mercs to overdose her to drugs and send her to the adventeurers, but I foiled that one, and then won the 'angel huntress' duel.
Would things have been different if I'd lost those fights?

edit: Just got to the actual ending, which is even more nonsensical. Owen was revealed to be just as bad as the other guy, but i had to agree to marry him anyway, so save the dickbag that I've been plotting against all along.

How come you get options for all sorts of stupid shit, but there's no option here to just say 'man, fuck both of these people, I'm out.'

Flat

Donor
Aug 3, 2017
I'm midway through the framed-guild quest, and I'm wondering how many endings there are to this thing?

It looks like i have a choice between supporting the adventurers or the mercs, but the storyline doesn't seem to progress unless i steal messages from the mercs to give to the adventurers, and the adventerer-route seems to be locking me in to marry the guildmaster, who frankly I want nothing to do with.

edit: There was also the plot by the mercs to overdose her to drugs and send her to the adventeurers, but I foiled that one, and then won the 'angel huntress' duel.

edit: Just got to the actual ending, which is even more nonsensical. Owen was revealed to be just as bad as the other guy, but i had to agree to marry him anyway, so save the dickbag that I've been plotting against all along.

How come you get options for all sorts of stupid shit, but there's no option here to just say 'man, fuck both of these people, I'm out.'
If you lose in the fight, you will still get it (she (the character) somehow manages to take the badge (don't remember what is it))
You just have to face it :p (but yeah I wish I could kill Owen)

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017

Because there are no good ends in this game. I agree with you. No matter what the PC will get screwed.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Because there are no good ends in this game. I agree with you. No matter what the PC will get screwed.
I'm fine with her getting screwed, but in most quest-lines she gets away in the end of you do the right thing.
Not to mention, I have no idea why she tried to keep the kidnapper alive, even if Owen is a scumbag too, she should have just let him die.

i guess I needed him for the potions or something?

Flat

Donor
Aug 3, 2017
Does anyone know how to activate the scenes in house of love?
"yes. Once you gain the futa spell you gain the dildo quest line" -
Basically, get futa spell then talk to the waitress at night. You will be congratulated for being the 8888th customer and being taken to the room above.

LEET

May 29, 2017
Step 1.1: Join the guild (or else you won't be able to use the "spacetime warp")
Step 1.2: Teleport to "Succubi zone" (use "Dimension Portal" skill)
Step 2 : Talk to the succubus, choose "spacetime warp"
The rest you can figure it out by yourself :)
Thanks.

Gizmo1206

Dec 11, 2017
does this download include the patreon stuff? im thinking it doesnt because of the npc i talked to in the patreon shop and a lot of missing picture errors popped up

Flat

Donor
Aug 3, 2017
does this download include the patreon stuff? im thinking it doesnt because of the npc i talked to in the patreon shop and a lot of missing picture errors popped up

Or use the link below

PS: almost all the outfits but not all ;)

Frrz

Oct 27, 2017
Download link at #1 has some extra outfits compare with the one at page 48, but it doesn't have patron active so you can't see any of them, unless you want to use it to increase stats.

Gizmo1206

Dec 11, 2017
sweet thanks and does anyone know what asb mod does? i downloaded the mega version and it says cursed armor(asb mod for f95zone)
When you get locked up by the tentacle monsters in the well how do you find the key? ive tried clicking on all of them and nothing happens except the one the restarts that event

Flat

Donor
Aug 3, 2017
sweet thanks and does anyone know what asb mod does? i downloaded the mega version and it says cursed armor(asb mod for f95zone)
When you get locked up by the tentacle monsters in the well how do you find the key? ive tried clicking on all of them and nothing happens except the one the restarts that event
I think someone has asked this question. You can try searching the thread (a few days/weeks ago).

lordthorax999

Apr 23, 2018
LMAO so here i was looking for some sort of a walk through after playing for about 20 hours and 5 new games and i stumbled upon the "Memorandum" in the key items section in the game(play through 5) which to my understanding as long you have started a quest it will tell you what to do and when to do it, im currently at the magic school so i do not know how well this thing works with the rest of the quests but i am hoping that this will get me the true ending as it is a step by step task list(i've gota play though the magic school again as i discovered this on day 29 and the last sub-quest i need to do needs 3 separate morning :'( but at least i've got a map now)

Frrz

Oct 27, 2017
There is a tentacle next to gate, you need to have sex with it few times, then it will give you key.

Flat

Donor
Aug 3, 2017
LMAO so here i was looking for some sort of a walk through after playing for about 20 hours and 5 new games and i stumbled upon the "Memorandum" in the key items section in the game(play through 5) which to my understanding as long you have started a quest it will tell you what to do and when to do it, im currently at the magic school so i do not know how well this thing works with the rest of the quests but i am hoping that this will get me the true ending as it is a step by step task list(i've gota play though the magic school again as i discovered this on day 29 and the last sub-quest i need to do needs 3 separate morning :'( but at least i've got a map now)

Or this:

Good luck :)

3.30 star(s) 25 Votes