2.20 star(s) 13 Votes

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
I just played it once and must say a couple of things about my experience. 1.) It's boring. 2.) It's confusing and there should be a walkthrough. 3.) The concept is lame and boring. 4.)Moving around on the map is the laziest, dumbest and boring concept I've ever seen. The Dev might have completed the game but they need to either go back and remake the game or go back to game developing school. If I was a teacher and understood game developing, I would have gave them an F for the concept, movements graphics, and everything else. Even the plot is boring. It doesn't explain a lot.

Swistler

Apr 20, 2020
Dying of hunger in your bed and triggering the RNG DoT on the next turn after curing it is the kind of peak gameplay that convinced me the game doesn't want to be played.

As a constructive criticism: food must be placed above everything else in the inventory. Health and stamina are one button away from being refilled, hunger (the most consumed resource) is 3 clicks.

Last edited:

TheTrueNerd

Jun 20, 2018
I just played it once and must say a couple of things about my experience. 1.) It's boring. 2.) It's confusing and there should be a walkthrough. 3.) The concept is lame and boring. 4.)Moving around on the map is the laziest, dumbest and boring concept I've ever seen. The Dev might have completed the game but they need to either go back and remake the game or go back to game developing school. If I was a teacher and understood game developing, I would have gave them an F for the concept, movements graphics, and everything else. Even the plot is boring. It doesn't explain a lot.
Boooooooooo :KEK::KEK::KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Hirosuki

MadDany

Jul 9, 2017
Marice is also missing for me . Ive already met her. Sent her to the tavern. But not only is she missing in the tavern and her tower now, her portrait is missing in the girls info screen. The only tower girl besides the desert one that isnt in my base. Not sure íf its a thing to be able to send the desert tower girl in your base or not when everyone else has that option. The fire tower girl i have yet to try since i have to wait for her health to drop to give life force again to increase her affection

Daiji

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2017
Marice is also missing for me . Ive already met her. Sent her to the tavern. But not only is she missing in the tavern and her tower now, her portrait is missing in the girls info screen. The only tower girl besides the desert one that isnt in my base. Not sure íf its a thing to be able to send the desert tower girl in your base or not when everyone else has that option. The fire tower girl i have yet to try since i have to wait for her health to drop to give life force again to increase her affection
Marice has this problem, I don't know what it has to do with, I redid all her code, but it still disappears for a lot of people. You didn't hacked the game?
I tested the game many times and it has never disappeared for me.

MadDany

Jul 9, 2017
Marice has this problem, I don't know what it has to do with, I redid all her code, but it still disappears for a lot of people. You didn't hacked the game?
I tested the game many times and it has never disappeared for me.
The only thing i can think of that could cause the problem is excessive fast forwarding Or rollbacking. As in just holding the Ctrl button to make the game go faster or using the pageup,down,scroll wheel to move from a previous dialog OR cheat a little by repicking a different choice etc.

Ive seen a few games where that can be a problem and devs miss that.

Ive done nothing else to my game other than just fast forwarding stuff and rollbacking

Last edited:

Daiji

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2017
The only thing i can think of that could cause the problem is excessive fast forwarding Or rollbacking. As in just holding the Ctrl button to make the game go faster or using the pageup,down,scroll wheel to move from a previous dialog OR cheat a little by repicking a different choice etc.

Ive seen a few games where that can be a problem and devs miss that.

Ive done nothing else to my game other than just fast forwarding stuff and rollbacking
Rollback in the game should not work, it is disabled in the code, Ctrl is also disabled this can all cause bugs. This was detected and purposely turned off, because sometimes does not have time to calculate the formulas.

MadDany

Jul 9, 2017
Rollback in the game should not work, it is disabled in the code, Ctrl is also disabled this can all cause bugs. This was detected and purposely turned off, because sometimes does not have time to calculate the formulas.
Yet they both work for me?

I havent done anything extra to the game. Just extracted and played.

So im forced to replay the game again? Blah. I suggest to add a cheat mode option for situations like this . Lots of devs do that. Or they put a super easy mode to make grinding less tedius or a chapter skip mode etc.

Daiji

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2017
Yet they both work for me?

I havent done anything extra to the game. Just extracted and played.

So im forced to replay the game again? Blah. I suggest to add a cheat mode option for situations like this . Lots of devs do that. Or they put a super easy mode to make grinding less tedius or a chapter skip mode etc.
Well, the game has a cheat menu, but how to unlock it I will not say.

The game is complete, I do not plan to add or change anything in it, as I'm working on a sequel.

Friendlyzones21

Aug 17, 2019
Ok I finish the game but I need walkthrough my guess is that I miss something like example the cave it has board up how do I unlock it

Mathemmatiques

Sep 18, 2018
Oh, that explains a lot of things to me... I did as well hold ctrl to skip dialogs i've seen and rollback some times when I missed an information or on some choices I think, sooo, I guess it's normal if it's broken since it's not sopported. XD

peeks1

Dec 30, 2021
How in the fucking overlords name i should win this?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

---edit---
Well... i did it. Couldn't even see how much time on the circles was before they disappeared. Now i modified the timer to be like 1-2 sec. If you cant be a fucking Flash, be a Megamind! :devilish:
how did you edit the timer?

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
any walkthought foir this game ? or at least password for that magic tower at base ? cant figure correct symbols.

Reactions: Xeno Tag

Lucien88

Jun 5, 2022
how did you edit the timer?
Do not remember, but can give you the file i have. There is some shit going with timings, he calculate it thru percent may be. So increasing it by 1 adds like a minute to the timer, so it had to be 0.01 or 0.1 or something.

peeks1

Dec 30, 2021
Do not remember, but can give you the file i have. There is some shit going with timings, he calculate it thru percent may be. So increasing it by 1 adds like a minute to the timer, so it had to be 0.01 or 0.1 or something.
don't suppose you know where i put the scripts?

2.20 star(s) 13 Votes