RAGS Abandoned Cursed [v0.5.3.2] [Anonymousmangames]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
The male to female change gives a reasonable explanation for some otherwise normal women becoming a turbo slut. From data on gay men we know that when given an equal sex drive in both partners of the sort men have you get men with thousands of lifetime sexual partners. That said any non body change/swap magic or science (fiction) can offer a reasonable justifications for a radical behavior change.

If you want to have a female character diverge from normal behavior without some fictional outside force like magic or SF drugs/mind control you need to push the character into unavoidable traps. Writing a convincing reason that holds up to normal real world logic isn't impossible, but it is unnecessary if the player will accept a much less realistic motivating force.

Example: Someone took a picture of me taking a piss. I can report this person to the police and allow our legal system to take action. Or I can suck this man's dick while he films me because he promised he wouldn't blackmail me with the new video and just wants it to jerk off with it in the future.

I know what option most players would select. If they did go to the police the police would be in on it too, so no way to dodge the railroad to narrative outcome town.

A "reasonable" example: A wife or girlfriend cheats on her partner because how dare he forgot what my birthstone is. You know women logic at it's finest.

Maybe the standard of writing is too low, but in some form women have been trading sex for material wealth, protection and/or social status for at least as long as we have historical records.
i don't disagree with what you posted... i think where i have the problem is why they are pissing outside. The pissing outside i guess is that moment when you're knowing something may or may not happen, and that is the choice, if it's a choice. When there is no choice, and the narrative is just you pee outside, and get caught, and now either the blackmailer or police railroad you... i hate that. but if the option is to piss outside or hold it, that is the kind of choice I prefer. Or maybe the choice for the female protag is to have to use a public restroom and there is a glory hole in the wall, and a dick pops through, choosing to grab the dick or not is a choice. maybe there is a hidden camera that will record you jerking off some random cock, now you're getting blackmailed. But if you choose not to grab the dick, you can avoid different scenarios.

The choice of choosing who blackmails you, isn't really a choice at all... the choice of getting into a situation where you can get blackmailed is an actual choice.

Reactions: toolkitxx

Don_Kiwi

Mar 29, 2018
God this brings me back... Cursed, CoC and the OG Slave Trainer were my first experiences with lewd games and I still love them today.

MrGhostRider

Jun 7, 2017
Right this is the game that i always get confused with Girl's life. Didn't knew this was an old classic.

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Cursed was one of my favorites (LOTS of clothing customizations), too bad it's abandoned :(

sora21345

Oct 28, 2017
when i try to play the game it keeps saying this game file is unreadable can someone help me

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
I have no idea if this works past the first few clicks, but in case anyone is interested here's a JavaScript version you can play in your browser instead of using the windows RAGS client:

More info on the JavaScript player
@selectivepaperclip
The regalia version mostly works. Theres a few functions that dont seem to work like the tailoring function from the Mall and the "Clean up" from the bookshelf after its bought to grab all the books/magazines bought and dumped into the main Living Room.. but else it seems good so far. The only thing I noticed the Cheat menu is missing is the details for ITEMS and some of the other variables (compared to the debug mode turned on for the orig Rags file).

Thank you for the conversion.

Last edited:

RunicRaven

Jul 26, 2017
First and foremost, this game is NOT abandoned. The creator may not actively work on it anymore, but it is not abandoned. One of the last times it was updated was after the guy lost his job and had time to work on it.

There should also be a futa/female tag as you can have sex with one and also become one and have sex with others.

sora21345

Oct 28, 2017
And I know they have had problems with their rag version downloads in the past. Try it again and if that does not work try using older versions of RAGS if possible.
got it to work had to download something else to make rags work with the game

TeflonNinja

Aug 19, 2016
This game was pushing the limits of RAGS pretty hard and ran like an landwhale wading through molasses. From what I've seen it wasn't pretty to code in either. Fingers crossed for a successful conversion.

GandiIV

Sep 28, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT : I started a new game and some options seems to work now but not all of them. Don't know if I am doing something wrong. I am aware that some options need a certain level of friendship but they just don't work at any of said level :/

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
Genevieve is the only date able one.. and yes. MOST of the options for different locations doesnt work and was never finished. Think the Mall, Diner, and Park are the only ones I know of that have worked... beyond that i think its all unfinished.

Hunkydunky

Mar 1, 2018
Interesting game, wish there was more content to it, hope the developer manages to restart the game.

P.S, any similar games to this, with any reasonable amount of content ?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote