• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Dustyride

Jun 11, 2021
I already have the unicorn horn but when i go to give it to that guy it's seems nothing happens and always repeat the same stuff and ask Thea to go find him a unicorn horn! Does someone know how to fix this and continue the quest?
I have the same problem ,have the horn and still having the same repeat

• Sad
Reactions: Pogo123
Mar 28, 2018
This is a good game with lots of potential. However, and unfortunately, the game is effectively unplayable at the moment because of numerous unresolved bugs in the game that can have a significant impact on progress.

Reactions: Pogo123

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
its so sad and frustrating.... i mean like its a fmc game in a fantasy world with lots of options which already is GREAT, then the fmc looks totally freakin great with, in my opinion, AMAZING tits. - even the sidecharacters and monsters have really solid models.
but all this gets wasted by a way too buggy game and way too few content updates... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

AceMan07

Sep 29, 2021
The game is full of bugs from the first release till now the dev doesn't checks or how before releasing it RPGM engine is long gone should release it in Renpy there will be less bugs an will be easy to play.

Reactions: andrew david irving

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
Thats it for half year this update just put scene that mc get a massage her breast moment with her follower Tane or Murki in the rest area and nothing else.

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
its so sad and frustrating.... i mean like its a fmc game in a fantasy world with lots of options which already is GREAT, then the fmc looks totally freakin great with, in my opinion, AMAZING tits. - even the sidecharacters and monsters have really solid models.
but all this gets wasted by a way too buggy game and way too few content updates... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hi mate
Is this a slowburn game? Since 2020, he still hasn't had sex, but I wanted to make sure that that is slowborn, I said that he might update very late, because of this, he hasn't had sex.
I hope it is slow-burn, It means that MC enters the sex phase very late

Reactions: AceMan07
Aug 12, 2018
Imagine 3 years of "developing" for this bugged sh@*# mess... :KEK:

Everyone who reads this: Do yourself a favor and play it to enjoy the few scene... and than forget it and never come back.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: brittC25

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Just found Cursed v0.58 on svscomics so threw it on Pixeldrain...

File Cursed v0.58.7z (unpack with 7zip)

File Size : 827mb

Enjoy!! :devilish: :devilish:

Reactions: canareu95

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of Cursed v0.58.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Reactions: CurtisBlaydes

alithanar8

Oct 27, 2017
i have enough gold, why cant I get the seduce option with the bandit chief? I can bribe him and that is more then the seduce option

KarokaKOHORT

Jun 16, 2018
Barely started and already got stuck - no idea where Theo or Alcander are, who I need to finish introductions

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
i have enough gold, why cant I get the seduce option with the bandit chief? I can bribe him and that is more then the seduce option
You should take Tane the thief in your party so you will got a flirt option

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes