• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Curvy Town [v0.3.2] [Hvostt]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Cover.jpg

Overview:
This is VN about a city in which everything changes at some point in the life of every girl.
The player will have to meet these changes together with Sam.​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-25
Release Date: 2024-03-25
Developer: Hvostt - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.2
Language: English, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Old saves files DON'T work!

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -
Linux: - -
Mac: - -
Android: - -

Extras:
3DCG Mod*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

45123.png 748563.png 1896513.png 4765123.png 99841563.png 2564894651.png

Last edited:

frank dibbly

Oct 29, 2017
A fun game with tig ol' bitties and thicc thighs. Im hopin nothing happens to the MC and if one of her friends gets a GIANT ass she uses the tiny MC to fuck her holes..... wait that might stumble into other fetishes of a more vore-esc nature lol. Either way, even though this is put together by AI. it could be promising.

MeiiChan

Dec 21, 2019
We can't stop the march of progress. No matter what we think of it.
A.I. generation is the future and I wouldn't bet against it.
I wish the best to A.I. content creators and hope that the time saved on art creates better (Finished!!!) content for the players.

Edit : I know a few games that died because of Art. I wonder if Breeding Season would be alive today with A.I. generation.

Last edited:

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
Issue with AI art is that an ai can't output the same character twice.

It will make changes to the body of the character even if it's the same character and you want to just change the pose.
Worst is transformation sequences with AI based art as even stuff that shouldn't transform (face in the case of BE for instance) will change and get edited

Id rather have honey select characters and then at least they can use poses expressions and even animations if we are lucky

AI is good at making a signle portrait of a character though (so it could be used for crpgs I guess)

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
Issue with AI art is that an ai can't output the same character twice.

It will make changes to the body of the character even if it's the same character and you want to just change the pose.
Worst is transformation sequences with AI based art as even stuff that shouldn't transform (face in the case of BE for instance) will change and get edited

Id rather have honey select characters and then at least they can use poses expressions and even animations if we are lucky

AI is good at making a signle portrait of a character though (so it could be used for crpgs I guess)
Yeah this too. I've seen the other game with AI art (forgot the name) where the female's boobs size changed multiple times - inflated for some scenes and then deflated for others.

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Developer: "I love them THICC!"

AI Generator: :D
View attachment 2236051

Realistically, at some point, SAM should add an "AI Graphics" tag, just for clarity's sake.
God bless big titty AI art.

This is why I submit to our AI overlords. They bless us with thicc bitches.

---------------------------------

I'm ambivalent. On one hand? I'm happy that more people are trying to have a go at devving. On the other? It does bring the bar pretty damn low. Now we're going to be flooded by generic trash (as if we weren't before) the likes of regressor manhwa or isekai mangas. Most Japanese hentai games are already pure absolute cringe, those from weebs who aren't from Japan make them worse still. I think I saw ~5 games in this whole website that were made by weebs that wasn't absolute dogshit. Now we're giving the weebs AI art capability? Well... At the very least we're gonna see proper anime titties and less of that koikatsu trash.

But I'm still optimist. Used wisely and skillfully, AI can be an amazing tool. We could get an absolute gem in our hands. It would definitely be like sifting trough piles of literal shit to find a diamond, though.

Still it's always good in my book to see some big fat tetas and I will always support anything that can make it happen.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes