VN Ren'Py Curvy Town [v0.3.3] [Hvostt]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

brutaltheag

Mar 15, 2018
any game takes time and effort to make take it one day at a time sleep well and drink also read some romance novels because they can get some raunchy ideas in ones head or romcoms example van wilder American pie road trip and of course the one the only sex tape...oh did you think I was going to say sexdrive well I just did. also how big are the ass the tits and the belly going to get are we talking bean bag size or the size of that small moon in the distance wait that's no moon that's a space station

Hvostt

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2021
News about the next update! The work is a little delayed, but does not stop, I am engaged in more detailed improvement of both the backgrounds and the characters. The biggest problem right now is with the characters and it's a bit of a delay because of that. When can we expect the next update? I think I can release it in the first ten days of February! What will be in the update: new characters, plot development that will affect a whole month in the life of the heroines, new transformations, improved interface, reworked emotions and reworking of Claire's sprite. I hope for your further support and advice, thanks again to everyone for this!

Hvostt

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2021
SO far so good just hope a new update comes out
The update will be released within a week on my boosty. After that, I will post it for free in a short period of time.
If you want to know more details and see unique content, you can visit my boosty page.

baltic1284

Apr 27, 2019
The update will be released within a week on my boosty. After that, I will post it for free in a short period of time.
If you want to know more details and see unique content, you can visit my boosty page.
I dont pay for games that require amonthly contribution and that is alow at updates and releases that simple want to earn my money one time buy and speed up that release dates

Hvostt

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2021
I dont pay for games that require amonthly contribution and that is alow at updates and releases that simple want to earn my money one time buy and speed up that release dates
Ok, i hope you like this update.

Hvostt

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2021
i am looking forward to it dont get me wrong
Everything is fine, I understand everything and respect every opinion and desire of people.
I really hope you can enjoy the update and like it.
And if you don't feel like waiting for a public release, you can always buy just a post with access to the game.
Thank you for waiting for the update of my game, it means a lot to me!

Reactions: Netlinto

Hvostt

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2021
Update out on my boosty!!!

May 16, 2021
I think this has potential, but I'm not expecting anything special from it.
Sure the story is fine for now, but the AI graphics and rushed dialogue are big signs of "I'm going to make a mid game so I can get money from this".
But who knows. I'm just a cave dweller with no real game making experience, so maybe in the future this will turn out to be an enjoyable experience, but I'm not betting on that.

Reactions: zannin

Hvostt

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2021
I think this has potential, but I'm not expecting anything special from it.
Sure the story is fine for now, but the AI graphics and rushed dialogue are big signs of "I'm going to make a mid game so I can get money from this".
But who knows. I'm just a cave dweller with no real game making experience, so maybe in the future this will turn out to be an enjoyable experience, but I'm not betting on that.
What do you mean by "rushed dialogue"? It's very important for me to understand where to go, I'm a beginner myself and I'm trying to make just a good game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: FFTW
May 16, 2021
What do you mean by "rushed dialogue"? It's very important for me to understand where to go, I'm a beginner myself and I'm trying to make just a good game.
By rushed I meant as not going through the slow process of checking every mistake or proofreading it, if you will. I noticed that some parts could have been written better. For instant: (My opinion ahead)
"Many scientist are trying to understand the causes, but they can't"
"Many scientist are trying to understand the causes, but they couldn't find any"

Btw don't think that your game is completely garbage. It's just version 0.1 (that's the version I played at least) and my english is not perfect either. But regardless, I wish you good luck on the development.

Hvostt

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2021
By rushed I meant as not going through the slow process of checking every mistake or proofreading it, if you will. I noticed that some parts could have been written better. For instant: (My opinion ahead)
"Many scientist are trying to understand the causes, but they can't"
"Many scientist are trying to understand the causes, but they couldn't find any"

Btw don't think that your game is completely garbage. It's just version 0.1 (that's the version I played at least) and my english is not perfect either. But regardless, I wish you good luck on the development.
English is not my primary language, so it's hard for me to keep track of everything, since I'm working on the game alone. In the next updates I will try to fix all the bugs and errors and with each update I will fix the previous bugs and errors. Thanks for the feedback, it's important to me!

sid1986

Jun 26, 2020
Nice game, but not gonna pay for update. If this game will get full release, then i will buy it. It's not for me to decide, but it would be better, instead of shaking money for updates (which 90% of the time will be posted on other sites for free without your consent, because not everyone agrees with this method of monetization ) it would be better to make a full game and sell it fully.

Last edited:

Hvostt

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2021
Nice game, but not gonna pay for update. If this game will get full release, then i will buy it. It's not for me to decide, but it would be better, instead of shaking money for updates (which 90% of the time will be posted on other sites for free without your consent, because not everyone agrees with this method of monetization ) it would be better to make a full game and sell it fully.
I understand your decision, but unfortunately doing a full version of the game from scratch when you have nothing to do with the development environment and do not understand what to do is very difficult, which is why releasing in parts I get feedback. And pay me or not, it's everyone's choice, updates will go to public release, so that more people could play. I appreciate the feedback, hope you enjoy the update when it goes into public release!

• Red Heart
Reactions: FFTW

zhiphius

Jul 26, 2022
I'll keep an eye on this game, it sounds right up my alley. I won't pay for it right now, but once i feel it's worthwhile i'll drop some dollars for it :)

Hvostt

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2021
I'll keep an eye on this game, it sounds right up my alley. I won't pay for it right now, but once i feel it's worthwhile i'll drop some dollars for it :)
Thank you for such kind words of support, for me the main thing is that those who want to play the game like it. Thank you for your support!

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes