1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
fb6d13b1_0438_4e44_ae4c_1bb34cc444a0.png

Overview:
"Cuspid" is a sandbox game, where you will play as a young guy named Smith.
Moving to a new city, college admission, new possibilities.
What our hero will achieve, what awaits him on his way?
Thread Updated: 2019-06-30
Release Date: 2019-03-10
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.5
Language: RUS/ENG
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - - -

24.png 8.png 4.png 3.png 2.png 1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
I have to ask - what has this to do with teeth?
Haha right? If he turns out to be a werewolf or something, then I guess it makes sense even if it would be weird. Maybe there's a Russian word that uses a sharp tooth as a euphemism and it gets lost in English translation?

If the author meant Cupid and the title of his game is literally a typo, that would make my day.

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
upload_2018-8-21_19-4-41.png
Why is he always checking his face for stubble? Is he hoping he might grow a beard 24/7?

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Welp, I played 14 days and didn't see any werewolves, so still mystified about the title .

The positives about this game is that for once a dev eschewed any fancy navigation bullshit. Clicking things to get from place to place is about as quick and easy as any game I've ever played. I always scratch my head when devs put who knows how many hours into coding "creative" navigation systems that almost no one wants or likes that just extends the time it takes to move from one place to another. Also, the English translation is surprisingly fine, and stat-building is clear, simple, and easy.

The negatives? There's no direction at all. Or story. Or motivation to continue building stats. Or an interesting MC. Or interesting nPCs. The MC is a blank slate who remains completely blank well into the story game. You go to class in the morning, then go to the mall to work in the cafe to earn money OR talk with people on the street to build your self-confidence. You meet your professor, another student, your landlady, your boss at the cafe, and a girl in the nightclub. Ph, and apparently there's a tourist you meet, but I never did. They are all blank slates, and they remain that way as well. After two weeks of trying to talk to them every day, there's NO change, and also no quest log or any suggestions of what you need to do differently to progress the game, other than to build stats. I had everything over 12 except hacking, which I never stumbled across how to progress. I checked the images, and it certainly seems like the game is just building stats until... something?

The main issue is that there is zero motivation to keep playing. The girls aren't that attractive physically and there's nothing to motivate you to work towards progressing with them for any other reason, since they have zero personality through 15 days of gameplay. I don't mind grindy stat-building games. I like MOTH and Lucky Mark and games like that. But I stopped playing after about 45 minutes. Not out of frustration--the game is "fine"--but simply out of boredom. If interesting things happen because, I dunno, you finally get 20 self-confidence points...?, maybe I'll check it out later.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Welp, I played 14 days...There's no direction at all. Or story. Or motivation to continue building stats. Or an interesting MC. Or interesting nPCs. ..., maybe I'll check it out later.
Maybe that's the genius new way of building suspense in the paying/supporting patrons??? ;)

Reactions: fauxplayer
1.00 star(s) 2 Votes