1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

vagabontul

Oct 27, 2017
everything`s going great.i think i should take a next step.i could try meet her outside of college.maybe,help her with something,but with what?what if she asks me something like moving furniture.guess it might be useful to hit the gym
What should I do? as I was in the gym every day and nothing

ArcAngel

Oct 19, 2017
This game needs to have some sort of guide as i cant seem to progress any further. Also its really slow and grindy as you can only meet certain people once a week.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Geez, this game is really rough around the edges. Not much content implemented yet, so it's still a bit early to tell but so far I don't see this game taking-off.
Renders average, backgrounds sub-par, characters hardly interesting, a game world deviant of any life and the story is non-existent as there is just no purpose to this game.

ArcAngel

Oct 19, 2017
I figured out how to set it to English on the first attempt. As the layout is like almost every other renpy game the setting/preference is normally the third option down. Then the only English word you click (FYI the word is “English”) and bam, all set.

Horst_Kevin

Apr 30, 2018
What Stats do i need for talking to Philipp about Hacking? I bought the Drink, i got 30 Psych but no new Dialog.

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks for the update. I skipped the previous versions based on what others have said in the comments here, so maybe I'll give this new version a try and see how things are coming along.

Celebrain

Sep 8, 2017
once again a game which seems promising, but has nothing besides stat building. According to the dev's hints you should be able to give whiskey (wiskey) to the janitor, but that's impossible, so my short review is "no content whatsoever"

Flecc

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Gave this a go, Was the game figuring out how to switch from Russian to Engrish, Because i couldn't find anything in the game itself was just clicking the different options in hope of finding something but gave up after about 20 minutes of going round in circles

Last edited:
Reactions: Canto Forte

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
The great Sergio Leone talking about Clint Eastwood said: "he has two expressions ... one with a hat and one without" .... seeing the preview images I would say: "the protagonist has two expressions... his right hand under his chin and his left hand under his chin" :ROFLMAO:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
knew this would be abandoned..tooth fetish games have no place!!!besides..it excluded part of the community by not being called "bi-cuspid"
do not say it..i KNOW...derp.

liegad

Jun 11, 2017

Tags: blowjob, corruption, doggy style, groping, male protagonist, masturbation, milf, moral degeneration, seduction, spanking, vaginal sex, voyeurism.

[RUS/ENG]
Cuspid - v 0.5 (Win+Mac+Lin) free
Cuspid - v 0.6 - In the process

Short announcement of version 0.5.

Redesigned many different menus and screens.
In General, various works have been done to improve the game.
We try to develop slowly and become better.
Slightly extended branches of Eve, Mary, Nora and Mira.
Introduced several new characters and a new location.

Reactions: bacchusplateau
1.00 star(s) 2 Votes