bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
yeah i did little confusing everything is in japanese and weird characters i opened the 2_1 and did the install but i didnt k what to do after that i tried opening 2_2 but i couldnt do anything with it
Then I got nothing, sorry bud. Will wait for someone else to answer.

Mantis Toboggan

Donor
Dec 2, 2016
can someone explain to me in detail and simple terms on how to install this game

This torrent has a super easy installation. Directions are on the page. Also fyi it takes a while to load the game as it comes with a lot of mods already installed.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016

This torrent has a super easy installation. Directions are on the page. Also fyi it takes a while to load the game as it comes with a lot of mods already installed.
Do you know what the content differences are between the torrent and the file here? Does the torrent have more stuff?

Jack Tramp

Jan 12, 2018
Hummmm, Quizz question:
How do I change the version number on the CM3d2 launcher?
I did all the update but it still refuse to change from 1.00 to 1.62......

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Honestly speaking, NTR in Custom Maid it's a new thing for me. Since as far as I know you're the owner of a club and you just hire and train maids, the NTR where comes from? :pokerFace:

Reactions: NeoVlahos

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Honestly speaking, NTR in Custom Maid it's a new thing for me. Since as far as I know you're the owner of a club and you just hire and train maids, the NTR where comes from? :pokerFace:
Special events you unlock later I think. "VIP events"

letmegitdat

Oct 12, 2017
So I downloaded the AIO torrent and ran the set directory batch file. Seems to have added registry items successfully. When I run *.exe all see is something that looks like an fps counter (700ish) and a settings button. Everything else is blank.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
So I downloaded the AIO torrent and ran the set directory batch file. Seems to have added registry items successfully. When I run *.exe all see is something that looks like an fps counter (700ish) and a settings button. Everything else is blank.
I can't recall ever needing the registry fixer on a fresh install. I'm not sure how long you waited on the black screen, depends on your system, but this is a big game, and takes time to load. Considering you haven't said yotogi error, I can assume you are at least using JAP locality or running an emulator.
This game is a pain in the ass to install. Took me a few tries to get it right. If nothing works, you may have installed something out of order, incompatible, etc. Good luck.

letmegitdat

Oct 12, 2017
I have the "Custom Maid 3D 2 - Spring 2018 Edition (1.58.1 + All DLC)" version
Instructions from torrent:
1. Set your computer's locale to Japanese.
2. Extract the /CM3D2/ folder to anywhere on your computer that you'd like.
3. Run the included set_install_directory.bat file within the /CM3D2/ folder to add the game's installation information to your registry. (This allows you to install future updates and DLC and is optional.)

it doesn't have a installer...

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes