crazyboy1111

Jul 18, 2018
Hi, do you guys have the Bonus and Patch from page 1? Is it possible for you to upload them as the link are dead on page 1. Thanks

Last edited:

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Hi, do you guys have the Bonus and Patch from page 1? Is it possible for you to upload them as the link are dead on page 1. Thanks
I'm not sure the last time this thread was updated, you should look for a pastebin or a torrent for the latest pack of CM3D2 or COM3D2. I would also stress you should find a version that's already unpacked, eg, no installer. This game is a nightmare to install and get to work properly. Check out post for some information about installation.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Well, the DLC stuff might not be coming, but the main game will be for sure.
I don't mind playing only the main game. Most likely if the game will sell enough, they'll surely release even the DLC's but again, I don't mind at all the base game only.

May 31, 2018
One thing to get together might be mod links and plugins and such. I'm sure we will have a thread about the game, and if nothing else we could make a thread in the mod section.

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
I know it don't help your current situation but I'd wait for the official english translation to come out.

Bigeye6

Aug 16, 2017
I think I'm either confused or misunderstanding something. What exactly is this? from what i can tell their MIGHT be a story, but from everything else i've seen, it just seems like an in-depth sex sandbox game. so if someone could clue me in on why this game is so revered and awesome, please do, because right now it somes like a lot of hassle to install this only for me to sputter out on it an hour in due to a lack of creativity on my part.
EDIT: i just realized that without saying this in person, i sound like a dick hating on it, but i'm not, i just don't understand if this is anything other than a dress up sex game

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I think I'm either confused or misunderstanding something. What exactly is this? from what i can tell their MIGHT be a story, but from everything else i've seen, it just seems like an in-depth sex sandbox game. so if someone could clue me in on why this game is so revered and awesome, please do, because right now it somes like a lot of hassle to install this only for me to sputter out on it an hour in due to a lack of creativity on my part.
EDIT: i just realized that without saying this in person, i sound like a dick hating on it, but i'm not, i just don't understand if this is anything other than a dress up sex game
The only story that there is, iirc, is that your.. grandpa (or your uncle, don't remember) left you to manage a whole club for perverts. However, he was in debt with others so you have to hire and raise your own maids (sex training. Lots of it) to pay back the debt and once you did it, it's pretty much finished. There's no real story here, just a common one but this game is famous more for the gameplay and customization and other things, rather than the story itself.
Of course there are even some other stories.. or VIP events or things like that (which some of these are NTR iirc) but are just small side-stories and nothing related to the main one.

I get this error and an endless white screen.
View attachment 248249
Iirc, you fucked up an installation for a DLC or Addon. Unfortunately, this game is really "sensitive" when it comes to install things, and a simple error can make you throw in the trash your whole game and install it all over again.

johntrine

Oct 14, 2016
so i wanted to test this game out but the bonus and patch links on op give error... what's up with that? also, just out of curiosity, anyone has any sort of repack of this game with everything highly compressed or something?

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes