XRRoy

Oct 26, 2018
Great collection. how do I install them all? The link to HF PATCH is dead, where can I get a new HF PATCH?
Sorry for late reply, I didn't use 3rd party patch of any sort, so you might need to figure that out on your own.
As for installation, you need to first patch your game up to date (I'm playing 1.64) then you start placing additional contents, BUT, appends like Act.1, 2 and 3 need to be installed one after another (follow the order as the number tells.)

Reactions: Drussler

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Given enough patience, if you look at the version numbers carefully enough, I can guarantee you'll never get into trouble - install major patch first, then you put all the append and add-on into the game.

Can't say much about translation part since I personally understand Japanese, so it's not even a concern to me.

About disk space... well, my installation does not exceed 45GB so I don't see where the heck did that extra 100+GB come from? Mods? You sure you will have time to see that much? DLC? I don't think KISS has that much to offer anyway.

Torrent? Well... as long as there are healthy seeds I don't see a problem. However... if you happen to live in a country which has poor connection... there's not much I can help.

Too bad most of these reasons sums up as a word - "laziness." Which seems to be the true obstacle for anyone to approach this gem. Being complicated doesn't mean it's impossible.

***EDIT***

Oh and, here's COM3D2, a sequel to the original - yes, a SEQUEL to it!

The douchebag who made this torrent packed it in a rather weird way, just find _setup.7z located in:

Code:
COM3D2_1.26.0.020\_cmd
Extract the 7Z archive to the root folder and it's a playable game!

So happy to see our maid secretary getting some love she deserves for a long damn time... *sobs*
It's not about patience. It's about the fact that if you install the update or something even remotely wrong where supposedly you should, you can literally make a mess and so start all over again. Happens even with the mods sometimes (at least iirc. Happened last time I played it long ago) so you're not really 100% safe with this.

Translation-wise.. I think I saw something about it and apparently seems that a one-man-person is doing everything by himself? Though probably not everyone if I get it correctly since there's simply a lot to do in this game.

Well no, not exactly. Considering that the repack that there's on sukebei (the same you linked from the same author, but that is the sequel which I already knew about its existence) is already 71GB (probably more if unpacked?) and that, according to the description, is just the base game + DLC's so I don't even know if updates are inside (and doesn't contain neither VR nor mods), you can see clearly that there's a lot that you're missing (DLC's speaking probably. Or maybe even updates who knows) with your own game most likely.

And again, it's not laziness. It's simply the fact that not everyone can do what you can do, remember that.
Not everyone have a good connection.
Not everyone has space.
Not everyone is capable of installing a game correctly.
We aren't the same, some can do and some don't. For example I could but since like I said takes a lot of space on HD I'm not even doing it in the first place. Maybe in the future if I free some space on my HD I'll probably think about it but I have too much AAA games to care about a single hentai game, honestly.
Others instead maybe can't what I can do, simple as that. You can't tar everyone with the same brush (I think it's said like this in english? Italian sounds much better somehow)

Choyz

Jul 17, 2018
Lost and Dammned.png Can Someone help to Tell me what have i lost from my folder beside the executable and give me a back Up ?
my anti virus is more like my mom and have deleted some of my game component.....
i've the latest update, so it's okay....
thanks before to anyone who can help me, i appreciate it....

Leon1999

Jan 26, 2018
honestly it doesnt worth all the effort i would even pay just to have the game witouth major complications
it takes like 2 days to install everything just to fail in a minor step and ruin all
0/5 honestly just fuck this piece of garbage

Koruya

Feb 5, 2018
honestly it doesnt worth all the effort i would even pay just to have the game witouth major complications
it takes like 2 days to install everything just to fail in a minor step and ruin all
Do you ever consider that it's installation process get's complicated on "internet" version? And what it's installation progress and your own intellect has to do with the game? :)

Reactions: Choyz

Choyz

Jul 17, 2018
ummm, for me it's still worth buying this cuz what ever error we face, it's completely our fault....
and i never face any error cused by the game,

Leon1999

Jan 26, 2018
Do you ever consider that it's installation process get's complicated on "internet" version? And what it's installation progress and your own intellect has to do with the game? :)
Oh my something tell that i am in the presence of someone superior over anoye else :LOL:

XRRoy

Oct 26, 2018
And again, it's not laziness. It's simply the fact that not everyone can do what you can do, remember that.
Not everyone have a good connection.
Not everyone has space.
Not everyone is capable of installing a game correctly.
We aren't the same, some can do and some don't. For example I could but since like I said takes a lot of space on HD I'm not even doing it in the first place. Maybe in the future if I free some space on my HD I'll probably think about it but I have too much AAA games to care about a single hentai game, honestly.
Others instead maybe can't what I can do, simple as that. You can't tar everyone with the same brush (I think it's said like this in english? Italian sounds much better somehow)
*Talks about having too much AAA games.*
*Sees a full series of Sakura in the list.*

Fair enough, very worthy "collection" and opinion...

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
*Talks about having too much AAA games.*
*Sees a full series of Sakura in the list.*

Fair enough, very worthy "collection" and opinion...
So? You just look at those among all the many AAA games that I have on my list? I pity you, truly.

Also, what's wrong with them? They're short, they're funny and enjoyable (and I never said that they were AAA, just saying. I was talking about serious games and not hentai), while Custom Maid needs another kind of "approach" that right now I don't have nor the patience, and neither the time - and neither the space. Next time if you wanna debate about something, do it with relevant things since you didn't even answer my previous reply (because I'm right in the end, and you can't deny that) but instead just look at what you wanted to see, just to reply.

Reactions: HisokaMorow

Anime02

May 11, 2018
I actually agree with a few things, aside from the triple-A comment... Back when I first encountered CM3D2, it was a pain in the ass. Let's forget about the download side of things, which mainly consists of killing time until it's finished (something to use your "extensive" library of AAA games for, duh). If you wanted to install all the DLC, and let's face it nearly everyone who pirates the game would do that, you are faced with ulcer inducing work. Some DLC's have to be installed before others, while some need to be installed AFTER or BEFORE a certain patch. Moreover these unpackers they use... didn't work for me, or to be precise; it was around a 50/50 chance wether the unpacker/patcher did its work as intended, in the end I had to do EVERY DAMN THING manually so that I could be sure there wasn't some god forsaken byte missing and screwed up the whole process leading to a re-install of the whole thing, thus resetting everything done until this point.

After going through all of that, you install the HF patch. But because the process of that patch, or rather certain parts of it, has gone into hiatus you had to hunt down replacements for it. This was especially the case for the translation. Some characters had the mainstory completely translated, others not even a single line, and another one had MTL that was so bad even google-translate would look at it in disgust. So you had to hunt in forums for half done translations of certain characters, or atleast endurable MTL's in the hopes that someone took the time to atleast correct reoccuring mis-translations.

So yeah, I agree very much with the fact that CM3D2 is a pain in the ass to get running properly. But at the same time I gotta say that it is a pretty nice game. And I still pray to this very day, that some company will take it up for a properly translated western release. I'd pay much for this thing, if it was properly translated and the patcher wasn't such a pain-in-the-ass level of a mess.

Reactions: HisokaMorow

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
(something to use your "extensive" library of AAA games for, duh)

And I still pray to this very day, that some company will take it up for a properly translated western release. I'd pay much for this thing, if it was properly translated and the patcher wasn't such a pain-in-the-ass level of a mess.
If this was referred to me, unfortunately it's not one or two games. It's tons of them. So after finishing one there's another one just right after, hence why I don't have the space nor the time to deal with this. Don't know if you have just a couple of those, or if you even play decent games, but my truth is this duh.

And if you had read just above (rather, one page back), you would've noticed that I clearly said that KISS themselves (maybe I didn't say their names.. or yes? Don't remember) wants to release the game in the west. Don't know if this one or not, so maybe Order, the sequel (or maybe another title completely), but it's already a good thing.

Koruya

Feb 5, 2018
Can someone explain what the "Order" version is? Thanks
COM3D2, it's sequel of CM3D2, basically on story side, you got yourself second store, while your first success.
In short, better version of CM3D2 with possibility to bring your maid's from CM3D2.

Order is planned to be released in the west. Just to clear that up in this discussion.
It's doesn't mean anything tho. No exactly date yet, no content for the game on the start and so on.

May 31, 2018
COM3D2, it's sequel of CM3D2, basically on story side, you got yourself second store, while your first success.
In short, better version of CM3D2 with possibility to bring your maid's from CM3D2.

It's doesn't mean anything tho. No exactly date yet, no content for the game on the start and so on.
True. We did get an update on it last week though, so we are at least aware it is still being worked on for the time being.

Reactions: Drussler

Koruya

Feb 5, 2018
True. We did get an update on it last week though, so we are at least aware it is still being worked on for the time being.
It's always like that for most of localization's, especially on hentai games. There still their old demo for whatever reason from year ago.

It's just funny to see how people say: "English version is around a corner i will wait for it better, then waste time on this useless shit" x_X

GaratinaX

Jan 16, 2018
im finding it very difficult to install the game. no matter my efforts, i cant make any progress. its weird

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes