GaratinaX

Jan 16, 2018
You can try to follow this on reddit. Or throw your question on us, i can pretty much help with everything.
thank you. im gonna have to mix it up a little and get crafty to try and work it out using the reddit guide first before i come back around to get help. >~<

GaratinaX

Jan 16, 2018
@Koruya so what i was able to do so far was get the archive... i managed to extract it into a window RAR thing... but when i try to extract it, i get a "no archives found" error. i set my region to japanese like the reddit guide suggested.

Koruya

Feb 5, 2018
@Koruya so what i was able to do so far was get the archive... i managed to extract it into a window RAR thing... but when i try to extract it, i get a "no archives found" error. i set my region to japanese like the reddit guide suggested.
Basically installing CM3D2 goes with four steps.
1. You download a game.
2. Patch it to latest patch.
3. Install sybaris over it.
4. Using ntelea to start without needed to switch to any japanese locale.

For your rar error, try to use 7-zip. You can find an 1.58 version on sukebei that not inside archive if you have any further errors.

Reactions: Drussler

GaratinaX

Jan 16, 2018
@Koruya this is like the worlds most OP wild goose chase... x.x i got 7-zip downloaded... im starting to think it wasnt ment to be for getting the game. like a big oof. ;-; chances might turn into me giving up out of sheer rage

10whowa

Nov 4, 2017
Currently my only access to the internet is my phone and the maximum download is 4gb can someone post mega links for this with each file less than 4gb

Yuu_xx

Feb 16, 2018
I got a memory leak error. Can anyone help me? It worked when i havent added the Sybaris mod, but when i added it it gave me a error that says memory leak

Koruya

Feb 5, 2018
I got a memory leak error. Can anyone help me? It worked when i havent added the Sybaris mod, but when i added it it gave me a error that says memory leak
Try to remove all additional plugins from sybaris, expect from translation one. Main cause for your error, your pc.

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
Hello, someone who is so kind to help me with this game. From the moment the installation starts, everything is in Japanese. somehow I gave the option to install (I think) but after a while I have an error, which is in Japanese. It gives me the option to retry or cancel. What can I do to install it?

Koruya

Feb 5, 2018
Hello, someone who is so kind to help me with this game. From the moment the installation starts, everything is in Japanese. somehow I gave the option to install (I think) but after a while I have an error, which is in Japanese. It gives me the option to retry or cancel. What can I do to install it?
Please provide text or screenshot for your problem. There is too much errors that can show up to specific your problem.

Reactions: YinBlack

hotspot123

Oct 16, 2018
installed the game patched it to latest version 1.64,installed sybaris, used ntlea to run, game is running but its still in japnese and male textures and female uncensored is not working too can anyone please help and if its possible just attach a rar file with all the extra folder after basic game so i can just paste it and start
iam attaching a ss to show how my directory looks

HowardP0rn

Apr 5, 2019
My game installs and launches fine but everything is in japanese, is the translation include in the download somewhere ?

hotspot123

Oct 16, 2018
hi i think , you install 1st part and when its giving you retry option its actually asking for 2nd disk, what you need to do is after it shows you retry option go to my computer, and eject the disk, the mount the cm3d2.iso into the same disk and click retry it should work
if it wont text me personally and i will show you screen shots

Koruya

Feb 5, 2018
installed the game patched it to latest version 1.64,installed sybaris, used ntlea to run, game is running but its still in japnese and male textures and female uncensored is not working too
Check if you install sybaris right way, if you download NoctSouls version, there shall be a pic with how your folder shall look like.
My game installs and launches fine but everything is in japanese, is the translation include in the download somewhere ?
Download a NoctSouls sybaris to make the game translate itself.

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
Please provide text or screenshot for your problem. There is too much errors that can show up to specific your problem.
I managed to solve the problem, but I do not know how to change the language to English. the game works perfectly. perfectly in Japanese xD

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes