Koruya

Feb 5, 2018
Post the screenshot of your game directory , btw I played this game and honestly been disappointed as I thought it would be like honey select but whatever
Do you know that directory in 90% don't say anything?
CM3D2 and HS are two TOTALLY different games. The only similarities is that you can do your way with the girls, all other, include setting, story, graphic and more, more - different.

Jallio

Nov 25, 2018
Hi there, I downloaded the game with a reddit link provided in this thread, and installed the basics from another reddit thread (Support thread 4, Sybaris and NTLEA), and upon launching teh game via NTLEA, I get some kind of command screen in which, after a while, shows me this error: 305425

Do you know what the problem may be and how to fix it? Thanks in advance.

Koruya

Feb 5, 2018
Do you know what the problem may be and how to fix it? Thanks in advance.
Based on error, it's probably one of the plugins or mods. Try to re-install sybaris completely. Better if it NoctSouls version. As well, update your game to last version.
You can also look up in console, maybe there is a notice about cause of error.

Reactions: Jallio

Jallio

Nov 25, 2018
Based on error, it's probably one of the plugins or mods. Try to re-install sybaris completely. Better if it NoctSouls version. As well, update your game to last version.
You can also look up in console, maybe there is a notice about cause of error.
Thanks! Do you know where can I find an update to the latest version?

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
Hi, finally try downloading Sybaris here.

and show this error. Any idea how to fix it?

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
I also tried to follow the installation steps if I skipped anything. and I have two doubts. First:
5- Mount the bonus DVD image VOL_201507061365.iso.
what would VOL_201507061365.iso be?
Where do I get it from?
after.
6- Install the bonus content.
this is necessary?? In case it is, what is the extra content that I have to install?
and the last.
7- Install patch 1.01 from cm3d2_up101_x (your version of os, either x64 or x86) .zip.
I miss this error when installing the patch.
help pliz.

Koruya

Feb 5, 2018
Thanks! Do you know where can I find an update to the latest version?
On the of course. Based on what version you download, download all of them, or if you are higher then 1.12, only first one.
and show this error. Any idea how to fix it?
Easy. DON'T download outdated sybaris. There is a version, that goes well with latest version of the game.
what would VOL_201507061365.iso be?
Where do I get it from?
after.
6- Install the bonus content.
this is necessary?? In case it is, what is the extra content that I have to install?
and the last.
7- Install patch 1.01 from cm3d2_up101_x (your version of os, either x64 or x86) .zip.
I miss this error when installing the patch.
help pliz.
The guide is based on other download. If you didn't download from same place as the author, you have different files. It's obvious.
6 - It's not necessary, but recommended. All of it or those that you liked.
7 - It's either error that point out to non register entry or changed exe.
If you updating from 1.01, you need first to place "Ver.1.00~1.12向けアップデータ" only then other one.

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
YEEEEEEESSSSSSSS. I ACHIEVE IT. FINALLY. Thank you all for your help, especially Koruya. that helped me a lot

in the end the problem was in the patch. Download the patch from this page:

and everything worked well. (using the Sybaris of Koruya)
regards

Jallio

Nov 25, 2018
On the of course. Based on what version you download, download all of them, or if you are higher then 1.12, only first one.

Easy. DON'T download outdated sybaris. There is a version, that goes well with latest version of the game.

The guide is based on other download. If you didn't download from same place as the author, you have different files. It's obvious.
6 - It's not necessary, but recommended. All of it or those that you liked.
7 - It's either error that point out to non register entry or changed exe.
If you updating from 1.01, you need first to place "Ver.1.00~1.12向けアップデータ" only then other one.
Thanks! that's what I did, along with the NoctSouls Sybaris that you recommended. Everything is working just fine, thanks again.

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
I'm enjoying the game a lot :3
three questions for the experts.
Any mod they recommend?
Can the maid have sex with clients if she is still a virgin?
Can you change the status of a maid from free to maid staff?

Last edited:

Koruya

Feb 5, 2018
I'm enjoying the game a lot :3
three questions for the experts.
Any mod they recommend?
Can the maid have sex with clients if she is still a virgin?
Can you change the status of a maid from free to maid staff?
For mods, i can't recommend any specific. I had most of for graphic when i did play CM3D2.
Yes, she can. Although i don't really remember if this make her lose virginity.
You mean free/personal? If yes, then no. After you choose there is no way in game. You can use MaidFiddler to make changes like that.

Reactions: YinBlack

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
Hi, I come to bother again.
I can not unlock the following, no matter what I do, any advice?
Swapping.
Group.
Scolding

and what would be the Swapping?

Koruya

Feb 5, 2018
I can not unlock the following, no matter what I do, any advice?
Those scenes unlocking mainly by raising the stats of the maid and level up her job/class. Some of them needed high amount of specific stats, like 5000 masohism and so on.
Swapping, is where you are switching with other client of the club.

Reactions: YinBlack

Jallio

Nov 25, 2018
Hi, I'm having another problem.
Lust skills are overlapping and I can't really pick any other tha missionary, I have done some research and it appears to be a problem present after patching, but I can't seem to find a v1.64 fix, I have only found fixes for patches prior to v1.58

Koruya

Feb 5, 2018
Lust skills are overlapping and I can't really pick any other tha missionary
If possible, provide a screenshot, never encounter this error.
Try to remove sybaris or start the game without it. This way we can exclude some possible culprits.

Reactions: Jallio

Jallio

Nov 25, 2018
If possible, provide a screenshot, never encounter this error.
Try to remove sybaris or start the game without it. This way we can exclude some possible culprits.

the other categories work just fine. I know it's a translation bug, so it's probably something within the Sybaris folder.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes