Jallio

Nov 25, 2018
Did you try to reinstall sybaris? If possible good way is to reinstall latest patch again, it shall repair most of content.
Is there any way to reinstall Sybaris without having to delete my character mods?

Koruya

Feb 5, 2018
Is there any way to reinstall Sybaris without having to delete my character mods?
Just copy your folder in other place and delete all other sybaris aspects. I don't remember which one contain mods, so it's up to you.

Reactions: Jallio

Jallio

Nov 25, 2018
Just copy your folder in other place and delete all other sybaris aspects. I don't remember which one contain mods, so it's up to you.
reinstalled Sybaris, the problem persists. Patcher won't let me go through with the patch, so I guess the patch isn't the cause for the error

Jallio

Nov 25, 2018
Can you please elaborate on this point? And did you try to launch the game without sybaris and mods?
I didn't, but I just did and it works perfectly.
About the patch situation, when the client shows you the changes, it doesn't let me proceed with the patch, the button is grayed out.

Koruya

Feb 5, 2018
I didn't, but I just did and it works perfectly.
Remove your mods from sybaris folder to some place. Then try to launch the game. We did find the culprit right now for sure, so what left is to pin point exact problem.
If i remember rightly, in the console, there shall be shown all errors, look for some errors on yotogi.
You can check the box, on update, it make you force your update. But since we can tell that it's sybaris problem, it's unneeded.

Jallio

Nov 25, 2018
Remove your mods from sybaris folder to some place. Then try to launch the game. We did find the culprit right now for sure, so what left is to pin point exact problem.
If i remember rightly, in the console, there shall be shown all errors, look for some errors on yotogi.
You can check the box, on update, it make you force your update. But since we can tell that it's sybaris problem, it's unneeded.
Done, the problem returned.
Based on the info shared on the wiki about this problem, the problem may reside within UnityInjector's Textures and Assets, but the solution given on the wiki doesn't work for me.

; Q7

Koruya

Feb 5, 2018
It's probably due to the version of the fix and the version of my game, but I can't find that kind of file for v1.64.
You will not find any, since there isn't any for 1.64. I don't really know if it's really needed, since sybaris make ui translation too.
Try do delete Textures\SkillIcon folder. I don't have one and my folder and it work normally as far as i remember.
Can't check right now for working, tho.

Jallio

Nov 25, 2018
You will not find any, since there isn't any for 1.64. I don't really know if it's really needed, since sybaris make ui translation too.
Try do delete Textures\SkillIcon folder. I don't have one and my folder and it work normally as far as i remember.
Can't check right now for working, tho.
Thanks! deleting textures worked. some skills are now showing in japanese, but it's a very little amount of them, I'm sure I can manage.

Koruya

Feb 5, 2018
system requirements ?
System Requirements
System Requirements
OSWindows® 7/8/8.1(32bit/64bit)
CPUCore i5(4Core) 2.5Ghz or higher
MemoryRequired: 3GB or higher(32bitOS)
Recommended: 8GB or higher
GraphicRequired: DirectX 11 supported GPU
(GeForce GTX400 series/Radeon HD6000 series or higher)
Recommended: GeForce GTX500 series or higher mid-range~high-end class
ResolutionRequired: HD (1280 × 720) or higher 32bit color
Recommended: Full HD (1920 × 1080) or higher 32bit color

Koruya

Feb 5, 2018
My game stay stuck a this screen :rolleyes:
I encounter the same problem with last sybaris patch. For now, i don't have a solution, other then reinstalling the game. If looking at some similar problems, that's help in most cases.

AsterFox

Dec 13, 2018
I have reinstalling the game without sybaris patch and i got the same problem so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

AsterFox

Dec 13, 2018
idk if it's because i have download the game on the topic, and patch it with all the patch + sybaris patch
But i have literally uninstall and delete the game of my computer and i will try "this . " you have share ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
Semi related ... just wanted mention that you might want to hold off on getting involved in this game for a bit. There's a similar game, same developers, called Custom Order Maid 3D 2 which is localized for English and is rumored to be going up on Steam and Nutaku, though that was last year and Steam has changed a bit.

This is a video of one of the dance sequences. For those familiar with CM3D2, you'll know what I'm talking about:

Right away you notice the fluid 60FPS and graphic upgrade, particularly in the hair physics and lighting. Watching closer and you can see huge improvements to the animations.

2019.05.23Notification of CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 localization completion
Hello everyone! [...] Thank you for waiting for a long time! We've finally completed all localization processes!
CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 will be delivered to you soon!
Everyone looking forward to it, please wait a little more!
So, that will be everything for this blog.
That blog update was from a week ago. The video linked above was from just a few days ago. This blog with recent news can be found here: . Needless to say, this game is very, very close to going live. The only question is who's going to be selling it, though the price is confirmed to be $40. Specifications can be found at the bottom of including system requirements and VR requirements.

Koruya

Feb 5, 2018
Semi related ... just wanted mention that you might want to hold off on getting involved in this game for a bit. There's a similar game, same developers, called Custom Order Maid 3D 2 which is localized for English and is rumored to be going up on Steam and Nutaku, though that was last year and Steam has changed a bit.
The only question is who's going to be selling it, though the price is confirmed to be $40.
First, without CM3D2, there is lack of content in COM3D2, anyway.
Second, COM3D2, is sequel, with is mean that it continue story of the CM3D2.
Third, it will NOT be on steam, it was reply by steam itself in answer of some users. The main seller already confirmed, it's Nutaku.
Forth, there will be lack of content on the start, slow updates and so on.
And of course you can wait heavy money spending, since it Nutaku.

p.s: if someone interested in playing COM3D2 right now, you can check and my .

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
First, without CM3D2, there is lack of content in COM3D2, anyway.
Second, COM3D2, is sequel, with is mean that it continue story of the CM3D2.
Third, it will NOT be on steam, it was reply by steam itself in answer of some users. The main seller already confirmed, it's Nutaku.
Forth, there will be lack of content on the start, slow updates and so on.
And of course you can wait heavy money spending, since it Nutaku.

p.s: if someone interested in playing COM3D2 right now, you can check and my .
Well, most importantly, the one you linked is in Japanese which loops us back to the biggest and most obvious problem of Custom Maid 3D 2, which is the translation is non-existent. 95% of the lines are machine translation. Even the main story has lines that aren't translated even though it's the most important and often-scene lines. A Custom Maid game that is professionally localized to English at the source is far more valuable to the west than a broken-english machine translation, regardless of mods (which will come with time, as always).

As for your other points:
  • Not everyone needs a buffet of ridiculous mods like enema discharge. The important ones, like decensors, come out quickly.
  • It doesn't matter if it's a sequel or a remake since the only real plot takes place in the first 50 lines of the game.
  • I already said the info on Steam was outdated and for some reason the 2nd site I listed (Nutaku) got cropped out of my post. You can see where it says "Steam and ," with something obviously missing. It was there last night. I can't explain why it got cropped.
  • As for cost, this is F95. Money doesn't concern most people since we get hacked versions. But a good portion of us actually pay for games if we enjoy them. And $40 is cheap by western standards. I paid over $300 each for two different Senran Kagura games. $40 is a charity case.

Koruya

Feb 5, 2018
Well, most importantly, the one you linked is in Japanese which loops us back to the biggest and most obvious problem of Custom Maid 3D 2, which is the translation is non-existent. 95% of the lines are machine translation.
I did special point out "right now", to try how it feels and stuff like that. There is translation with core of the game tho, but i agree, professional localization and MT is two big different things.

I don't want to be a meanie, but your comment's show that you lack knowledge in aspect of CM3D2 to COM3D2.
What i was talking about is: You can connect your CM3D2 with COM3D2 to gain all clothes from CM3D2, transfer your maids (you can marry them in CM3D2, but there is no way to marry them in COM3D2 right now. On time of this post only "theoretical" engagement available with maids that created in COM3D2 only), get events which included transferred maids and some other stuff.

Not entirely correct, for all story that available right now, there is tons of moment's where if you lack knowledge of the CM3D2, you will be like "Eh? What she/he talk about?". But for casual player, who seek only body of waifus, that correct.

Maybe my way of writing can be aggressive, but i mean no offence, i did only clearly state, that there will be no release of steam. nothing more.

True, still not all like that, i myself like to buy all things that i really enjoy. I own both CM3D2 and COM3D2 with some of DLC. But Nutaku tends to overprices their games and adds a lot, i can tell this since i play in most of their games. And as europe standards, 40$ is pretty big. Especially when some can buy games from Russians market, which half cost on most games.

Well i can only make a little theory so far, but i think it will be close to: 40 main game, 10-15 for DLC. So close to 500 just for those that we have right now.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes