Koruya

Feb 5, 2018
guys I have the files for version 1.64.1 with all the dlc, this thanks to the video of "Illusion Games Fan", Zeldas in the notebook
It's old video already and you don't need 4 and 5 at all. All needed files for translation and plugins, is within sybaris.

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
I'm hoping my computer can play it when it gets released, it can play the old version.

Koruya

Feb 5, 2018
I'm hoping my computer can play it when it gets released, it can play the old version.
There will be low amount of clothing and DLC, so it's will be faster on the run.
Steam page for the English erosion says July 4th, but there hasn't been official confirmation.
At least, specify that the game that goes on Steam, is COM3D2, not CM3D2. And there was confirmation a long time ago, idk what you talk about.

koolkat119

Dec 23, 2017
View attachment 155299

Overview:

A sequel to Custom Maid 3D. The point of the game is to train your own made maid through specific activities (mostly H). The point of the game is to train your own made maid through specific activities (mostly H). Depending on what you decide to do with her, her stats will change and she also gain experience and levels both overall and in that specific activity. Higher girl's levels raise stats (e.g. endurance during H) and unlock clothes, while higher specific skill levels unlock more skills and activities (e.g. high levels of SM skills add SM activities to many other basic skills).​

Developer: KISS
Original Title: カスタムメイド3D 2
Alternate Title: CM3D2
Censored: No
Version: 1.01
Language: English, Japanese
Voice: Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Extras:

View attachment 155301 View attachment 155302 View attachment 155303 View attachment 155304 View attachment 155305 View attachment 155306 View attachment 155307 View attachment 155308
how do i change the language to english

Mammamiamario

Jun 20, 2018
poit:
5- Mount the bonus DVD image VOL_201507061365.iso.

where is "vol_201507061365.iso" ? i've check all folders but nothing, i've not found it... :c

Koruya

Feb 5, 2018
Wait a few days, a officially translated game is due to be released soon on Steam. The unofficial translations aren't complete and frankly annoying.
Why you answer with misleading information? This thread about CM3D2, not COM3D2, that comes out on steam.
where is "vol_201507061365.iso" ? i've check all folders but nothing, i've not found it... :c
This thread first post if very outdated, don't even think about using it. Look for more recent guides, for example - .

AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
Why you answer with misleading information? This thread about CM3D2, not COM3D2, that comes out on steam.
Maybe because they're the same game? Koikatsu had a different name on Steam to what it had here but they're the same game it'll be the same with this.

Koruya

Feb 5, 2018
Maybe because they're the same game? Koikatsu had a different name on Steam to what it had here but they're the same game it'll be the same with this.
It's clearly shown that you are not very knowledgeable on the topic. COM3D2 is SEQUEL, it's totally different game, with same setting at base, even if it will be just CM3D2 II, it still different game. His comment can mislead people who are come to the thread for CM3D2.

Reactions: AxelMasters

AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
It's clearly shown that you are not very knowledgeable on the topic. COM3D2 is SEQUEL, it's totally different game, with same setting at base, even if it will be just CM3D2 II, it still different game. His comment can mislead people who are come to the thread for CM3D2.
So I am, sorry about that, here's a wiki page for anyone who wants more info on the game: .

SterlX

Mar 6, 2018
Is there someone who know why the game keep being delayed on steam?
First it was the 18th,then the 24th and now it's the 1st of August!
Is it always like this on steam? (I'm usually a console player)

Koruya

Feb 5, 2018
Is there someone who know why the game keep being delayed on steam?
First it was the 18th,then the 24th and now it's the 1st of August!
Is it always like this on steam? (I'm usually a console player)
Based on what i heard and read, there is several reason. Mainly payment issues and other steam related problem, of course there is some technical issues too.
Like one of the them said: "This is the first time KISS has launched a title to outside of Japan, not to mention on foreign platforms with strict regulations. As such, problems can and will arise here and there. "

Reactions: SterlX
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes