SterlX

Mar 6, 2018
Based on what i heard and read, there is several reason. Mainly payment issues and other steam related problem, of course there is some technical issues too.
Like one of the them said: "This is the first time KISS has launched a title to outside of Japan, not to mention on foreign platforms with strict regulations. As such, problems can and will arise here and there. "
Seems legit, I forgot that it was their first h-game outside of Japan..
Thanks for the answer!

SatanSama666

Aug 21, 2018
its heckin confusing to install this. i have no clue what the installation steps even mean. if anyone could give me a better more understandable explanation on how to install this would be much appreciated

Koruya

Feb 5, 2018
its heckin confusing to install this. i have no clue what the installation steps even mean. if anyone could give me a better more understandable explanation on how to install this would be much appreciated
This thread first post if very outdated, don't even think about using it. Look for more recent guides, for example - .

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
Well, COM3D2 is now on Nutaku.
20gb. No DRM, as I understand it. We should start seeing torrents within a few hours. They're probably already up, but the links haven't been passed around yet. Though this requirement is a little odd:
Internet Environment: (Broadband Internet Connection (ADSL/FTTH/CATV) 8Mbps or above, TCP/IP)
*5: This product does not need internet connection to play, however, some contents will not be available offline. Not compatible with mobile Internet connection and tethering devices.
We'll see soon enough. It also says 64-bit OS only.

Koruya

Feb 5, 2018
We'll see soon enough. It also says 64-bit OS only.
There will be torrents like there was when the game was on japanese, it's for sure.
20 GB is minimal, mine right now around 60 GB, without any mods, but will see how it goes for english one.
As for 64, it's indeed so, they release game like that from the start.

Reactions: jpsimon

Koruya

Feb 5, 2018
Certainly took KISS long enough to release the translation.
Nope. They do this pretty fast, there was many factors that prevent them launching it sooner from english side.
And anyway, they don't need to do translation, the game is oriented for japanese market anyway.

khaja

Jul 8, 2017
And anyway, they don't need to do translation, the game is oriented for japanese market anyway.
Much in the same way that Marvel is oriented for an American audience, yes?

We live in a global marketplace. Only 10% of xvideo web traffic comes from the United States.

neroxeon

Sep 21, 2016
Nope. They do this pretty fast, there was many factors that prevent them launching it sooner from english side.
The japanese market to which it had been released and worked on post release for years? As khaja mentioned, it is being released for a global marketplace now and that means a translation is necessary since most of the sales for the japanese market is done with and are now following in illusions footsteps trying to figure out if their fans outside of japan are worth the hassle of releasing stuff for or not.

Koruya

Feb 5, 2018
Much in the same way that Marvel is oriented for an American audience, yes?
We live in a global marketplace. Only 10% of xvideo web traffic comes from the United States.
Nope, totally wrong analogy. Japanese in most cases making game with mentality of japanese people and FOR japanese people. Rarely some games goes to global market IF this was not planned from the start.
The japanese market to which it had been released and worked on post release for years? As khaja mentioned, it is being released for a global marketplace now and that means a translation is necessary since most of the sales for the japanese market is done with and are now following in illusions footsteps trying to figure out if their fans outside of japan are worth the hassle of releasing stuff for or not.
All what i saying was only forward to the comment on "how fast" they do translation. I only point out this small matter, as before world release they don't care about translation.

Mammamiamario

Jun 20, 2018
Custom Order Maid 3D2 DLC + H Patch (Uncensor) (English)

Link:
i've downloaded it, but got some problem, the game not work and i haven't the folder of "custom maid 3d2 it's a night of magic" :C what is wrong? i need buy the game? or download something else?

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes