Koruya

Feb 5, 2018
How to unlock group and swapping? Last service says (Unlocked group 3p).
v.1.58 Save editor?
Level up jobs and stats for your maid. As well only in some of the rooms (theater, hotel and so on) swapping and 3p is available.
Both online and MaidFiddler work with last version of the game.

Sifryz

Jul 7, 2018
On the of course. Based on what version you download, download all of them, or if you are higher then 1.12, only first one.

Easy. DON'T download outdated sybaris. There is a version, that goes well with latest version of the game.

The guide is based on other download. If you didn't download from same place as the author, you have different files. It's obvious.
6 - It's not necessary, but recommended. All of it or those that you liked.
7 - It's either error that point out to non register entry or changed exe.
If you updating from 1.01, you need first to place "Ver.1.00~1.12向けアップデータ" only then other one.
I want to start playing this game. but they says that the patch that is included in the dl files (patch 1.01) getting some errors.
should I not use that patch but the newly patch version instead (which is I quoted above)?

Koruya

Feb 5, 2018
I want to start playing this game. but they says that the patch that is included in the dl files (patch 1.01) getting some errors.
should I not use that patch but the newly patch version instead (which is I quoted above)?
If you really want to start to play the game, don't follow this thread, it's outdated as hell. Check for guide or throw me question in pm, i will provide all needed links. But for your question, when updating from vanilla game lower then 1.12, you absolutely need to install first patch, only then latest, like i did say - "If you updating from 1.01, you need first to place "Ver.1.00~1.12向けアップデータ" only then other one."
is this in elglish translation or do i need some sort of add on or patch
This is japanese game, so it's JPN by default, you need additional resources to able translate it to english.

Reactions: Sifryz

Sifryz

Jul 7, 2018
If you really want to start to play the game, don't follow this thread, it's outdated as hell. Check for guide or throw me question in pm, i will provide all needed links. But for your question, when updating from vanilla game lower then 1.12, you absolutely need to install first patch, only then latest, like i did say - "If you updating from 1.01, you need first to place "Ver.1.00~1.12向けアップデータ" only then other one."

This is japanese game, so it's JPN by default, you need additional resources to able translate it to english.
Yeah, I followed the install steps from youtube and it's ok now...
But since theres someting lacking especially in customizing maids, i need mods and dlcs

Koruya

Feb 5, 2018
Yeah, I followed the install steps from youtube and it's ok now...
But since theres someting lacking especially in customizing maids, i need mods and dlcs
you can find DLC, not sure about fresh ones, don't follow CM3D2 for a while. For mods i can't really help, i don't use them, expect some for body textures.

Reactions: Sifryz

Saghaat

Aug 29, 2018
Hey guys, is conversation still active? I got a problem in WinRar.
Edit- When im extracting the first ISO, this error appears -
! D:\18150724KISS3D2isomdspngrr3-6b5c39978BGEaw.rar: Nesouhlasí kontrolní součet v (18禁ゲーム) [150724] [KISS] カスタムメイド3D2\cm3d2_1.iso. File is damaged.

Last edited:

Koruya

Feb 5, 2018
Hey guys, is conversation still active? I got a problem in WinRar.
Edit- When im extracting the first ISO, this error appears -
! D:\18150724KISS3D2isomdspngrr3-6b5c39978BGEaw.rar: Nesouhlasí kontrolní součet v (18禁ゲーム) [150724] [KISS] カスタムメイド3D2\cm3d2_1.iso. File is damaged.
Use 7-Zip. WinRar start to be outdated lately. There several problems that can be, but most likely, some errors during downloading.

Saghaat

Aug 29, 2018
Use 7-Zip. WinRar start to be outdated lately. There several problems that can be, but most likely, some errors during downloading.
Thanks for advice, though i tried 7zip and kinda same thing, i downloaded it from mega and it was like 100% so yeah. I tried to redownload it from another link, the last one and it works without problem, thanks though <3

haidaran

Apr 22, 2017
i know this gets asked a lot but my game is still in japanese even after i installed patch 101, 164. i don't want to risk it more by searching the whole 17 thread and coming up with nothing so i'm just gonna ask.

Koruya

Feb 5, 2018
i know this gets asked a lot but my game is still in japanese even after i installed patch 101, 164. i don't want to risk it more by searching the whole 17 thread and coming up with nothing so i'm just gonna ask.
The patch itself have nothing to do with translation, it's japanese game and it will be always in japanese, unless you install some translation software. Look at NoctSouls Sybaris, it make your game MTL with good chunk of translation.

haidaran

Apr 22, 2017
The patch itself have nothing to do with translation, it's japanese game and it will be always in japanese, unless you install some translation software. Look at NoctSouls Sybaris, it make your game MTL with good chunk of translation.
Ohhhh..... Ok, thx for the tip

RS215

Nov 30, 2018
guys I have the files for version 1.64.1 with all the dlc, this thanks to the video of "Illusion Games Fan", Zeldas in the notebook

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes