Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

urlocalcoomah

Apr 17, 2023
Uhhh... ChatGPT help us with this one...

In other words, it's the whole repack which is game + DLCs contained in the current repack and they're already... in...
Just unzip it with a program such as 7-Zip.
I unzipped the winrar file but the others cant even be unzipped for some strange reason

t^2

Feb 4, 2023
I unzipped the winrar file but the others cant even be unzipped for some strange reason
You unzip the first one, the rest should follow. The hint is the size of it all, if the size more or less totals together then it's fine. If it's only around 4 GB then whatever happened I have no idea. Maybe you got some errors while unpacking or you unpacked it while not having all of them in a single folder.

Last edited:

ika67

Oct 14, 2017
or please tell me what the requierments are im at day 386 and still have the first half paid off

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
I have a problem loading presets , they don't show up then pressing the presets button
If the preset tab is broken then check for broken presets. You should only have .preset and .preset.expreset.xml files in Preset folder. No sample images or whatever. Png files can be valid presets but they are extremely rare so if you have .png files that don't look like preset cards then remove them. Preset files that were modified with SybarisArcEditor will automatically break.
Every *.preset.expreset.xml file must have a *.preset file with the same * name. If the *.preset file is missing then remove the *.preset.expreset.xml

CpGhost

Mar 22, 2018
If the preset tab is broken then check for broken presets. You should only have .preset and .preset.expreset.xml files in Preset folder. No sample images or whatever. Png files can be valid presets but they are extremely rare so if you have .png files that don't look like preset cards then remove them. Preset files that were modified with SybarisArcEditor will automatically break.
Every *.preset.expreset.xml file must have a *.preset file with the same * name. If the *.preset file is missing then remove the *.preset.expreset.xml
thanks man , i found that one of the presets was broken

darvo

Nov 18, 2018
Hello I am new, does here contain the base game? I already downloaded all the files from the first page but i can't extract the files. It says can’t open as archive .

Last edited:

Farfadux

Dec 28, 2022
How many gb does this game need? I read somewhere that with mods and dlc the game can reach 250gb, is it really worth it?

ginkoopl

Jun 22, 2021
Is there a place I can download all the DLCs from? I've installed R7 and updated, I'd like to get the rest of the DLCs somehow

NEIZVESTNIY

Sep 12, 2021
1699751250915.png

Welp, that's a little unexpected, tried to delete (.014 etc), and that still didn't help, the only one that works is .001, what could be the problem?

Last edited:

xmagic

Jul 27, 2018
guys, how can i make other maids that i have appear in the life mode? here only the three initial maids appear and one more that I bought, but all the others that I bought after that one don't appear.

t^2

Feb 4, 2023
View attachment 3079062

Welp, that's a little unexpected, tried to delete (.014 etc), and that still didn't help, the only one that works is .001, what could be the problem?
Opening .014 is like when you're moving and you packed your things into a box. Then while the box is on the floor you're trying to open the box from the bottom instead of the top. Why?

NEIZVESTNIY

Sep 12, 2021
Opening .014 is like when you're moving and you packed your things into a box. Then while the box is on the floor you're trying to open the box from the bottom instead of the top. Why?
Because i opened the "first" box, successfully, then tried to open the "second" box, then third, fourth etc, i just picked the last screenshot, that's it

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes