Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Hentaifan232

Jun 13, 2018
with GP-2 how do you unlock the private maid dark events? says I need the event Contract to have completed but idk what the requirements are for it to fire

Reactions: owlbox

KryzstofGryc

Jun 7, 2018
It was reported that for the newest en personality they used google translate and the unofficial sugoi translation is better
Jesus Christ Maybe I should just delete the ENTIRE EN game and just go JP if that's the case. But I need to know first aside from the voices is the UI, HUD, and other features have good english translations?

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Jesus Christ Maybe I should just delete the ENTIRE EN game and just go JP if that's the case. But I need to know first aside from the voices is the UI, HUD, and other features have good english translations?
Sure. JP version has everything translated. Either full sugoi MTL (the pack made by PainBrioche from CM discord) or mixed official en/sugoi MTL (the translation that I maintain once per month). Basically everything that EN version has is already ported to JP version.
Not all official en translation is bad. Just some events. Sugoi translator is the next best thing after human translation.

Last edited:

KryzstofGryc

Jun 7, 2018
Sure. JP version has everything translated. Either full sugoi MTL (the pack made by PainBrioche from CM discord) or mixed official en/sugoi MTL (the translation that I maintain once per month). Basically everything that EN version has is already ported to JP version.
Not all official en translation is bad. Just some events. Sugoi translator is the next best thing after human translation.
I'll try it as soon as I get a new SSD specifically tailored to this big-ass game

Oh I also noticed in the discord that there is constant updates/dlc that is always announced for JP, do you happen to have a cryptpad for the JP version given that you have one for the EN version?

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
I'll try it as soon as I get a new SSD specifically tailored to this big-ass game

Oh I also noticed in the discord that there is constant updates/dlc that is always announced for JP, do you happen to have a cryptpad for the JP version given that you have one for the EN version?
what do you think?

StarLegend

Apr 23, 2018
Don't bother with the first page, it's outdated.
Get the torrent version instead:
It contains most of the dlc's. Make sure to read the instructions properly, it contains everything you need to know.
Also if you install new DLC's make sure to keep your game version up-to-date:
I went to the site I download the download torrent but when I use 7zip to unzip it it wont let me.its a 205 kb size file and its says cannot open file as archive. Can someone tell me wats wrong

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
I went to the site I download the download torrent but when I use 7zip to unzip it it wont let me.its a 205 kb size file and its says cannot open file as archive. Can someone tell me wats wrong
That's the .torrent file. You need to add it to a bittorrent client (i.e. qBittorrent) and then you can actually download the entire 80gb+ game.

Reactions: StarLegend

theotherhman

Jul 22, 2018
i am rather confused, are these various 'custom order maid' games the same? are they similar? the tags lead me to believe there is nothing in this one, but there is an uncensor patch? which one do i get? x.x

Lamesword

Jul 26, 2022
Had no problems with the game for months, but suddenly the sound has stopped working. No music, no voices, no sounds whatsoever. Everything else on the pc is fine, so the problem's with the game. Checked all the requisite volume sliders both in and out of game and it all looks good, so I've no idea what the problem could be or what caused it.

Is this a known issue with a known fix? If not, any suggestions? I'd rather not have to redownload and reinstall everything, but I might be shit out of luck.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes