Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

polo12

Apr 2, 2022
Thank you! p.p
Problem is, when I open the game to install the DLC ( Adult Enhancement Pack Black )
and costume package ( All-Out Gyaru Uniform Set ), I get the following error: File name reading error: -100:
The process was completed successfully.
But I can not use the content in the game.

Similar thing with the DLC ,, [Sale edition] CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 Character EX Pack Perverted Extreme Masochist '', this time I can at least download the file, but I can not play the new girl ingame. Or do I just have to wait for the event with her? I waited three ingame days and still the event won't show up, so I was wondering if I'm doin' something wrong.
Have you updated the game to the latest version?

Regarding the Maid DLC, you can hire her through the Maid Manager which triggers the hiring interview event like for other maids.

Lolikanion

Sep 11, 2019
Finally got a new computer with a lot of space in it so I can finally explore this huge game.
I would like to ask you beautiful people if you could answer me some things.
1. I see on the first page that that dlcs are included in the parts, but i can see some people still talking about extracting some other dlcs, maybe I just understood wrongly, but I would be happy if you could explain that.
2. When I look at the official site for Custom Order Maid,I can see that there are updates from this year when this post was last updated 2022.

polo12

Apr 2, 2022
Finally got a new computer with a lot of space in it so I can finally explore this huge game.
I would like to ask you beautiful people if you could answer me some things.
1. I see on the first page that that dlcs are included in the parts, but i can see some people still talking about extracting some other dlcs, maybe I just understood wrongly, but I would be happy if you could explain that.
2. When I look at the official site for Custom Order Maid,I can see that there are updates from this year when this post was last updated 2022.
Don't bother with the first page, it's outdated.
Get the torrent version instead:
It contains most of the dlc's. Make sure to read the instructions properly, it contains everything you need to know.
Also if you install new DLC's make sure to keep your game version up-to-date:

Lolikanion

Sep 11, 2019
It contains most of the dlc's. Make sure to read the instructions properly, it contains everything you need to know.
Thank you really much.
Wow the guide is really long, I will look at it tomorow since its already really late where I am.
Once again thanks, this is really helpful.

KryzstofGryc

Jun 7, 2018
Thank you really much.
Wow the guide is really long, I will look at it tomorow since its already really late where I am.
Once again thanks, this is really helpful.
Lemme add on to that, you might want to join the discord for in-depth help or if you just want an immediate answer

TheoWolf3

Sep 19, 2017
I downloaded all 14 parts, unzipped, and took the panties off the first maid customize to see it's censored. Then I found a link in the read me (that linked to a paste bit but that got burned and had to follow a link to an encryption and then to the actual install document) and now I have downloaded this CMI to uncensor patch the game but I can't use it because the game is too far out of date.

Sucks but OK. That's fine
Then I go to the company's website to download the patch and don't know which of the patches offered to download.

Guessing the largest file should cover everything so...
50 KB/s DOWNLOAD SPEED ---> 1 DAY TO DOWNLOAD ALL 5.7 GB! WTF!!!!

So anyway... am I even doing the right thing at this point. Do I want to find the game somewhere else and download from there? The original upload is so old it can't have all the DLC (and where do I even find DLC to download?)

EDIT: The install doc had a link to a torrent for "Custom Order Maid 3D2 English Vanilla Repack R7" so I guess I'll download that tomorrow?

Last edited:

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
I downloaded all 14 parts, unzipped, and took the panties off the first maid customize to see it's censored. Then I found a link in the read me (that linked to a paste bit but that got burned and had to follow a link to an encryption and then to the actual install document) and now I have downloaded this CMI to uncensor patch the game but I can't use it because the game is too far out of date.

Sucks but OK. That's fine
Then I go to the company's website to download the patch and don't know which of the patches offered to download.

Guessing the largest file should cover everything so...
50 KB/s DOWNLOAD SPEED ---> 1 DAY TO DOWNLOAD ALL 5.7 GB! WTF!!!!

So anyway... am I even doing the right thing at this point. Do I want to find the game somewhere else and download from there? The original upload is so old it can't have all the DLC (and where do I even find DLC to download?)

EDIT: The install doc had a link to a torrent for "Custom Order Maid 3D2 English Vanilla Repack R7" so I guess I'll download that tomorrow?
The one in op is R6 and it's very outdated.
R7 is also outdated and you'll still need to update from official website. It is missing 9 months of dlc content (see chapter 6.1)

larssarada

Apr 23, 2018
Ok, just finished downloading and installing this and going through the comments I'm seeing a lot of links to other things this game needs. What exactly do I need as of 2023 for it to work properly? I also extracted something called Link Eng COM to CM CMI that was located inside a folder labeled [LINK CM3D2 TO COM3D2_EN]. What is this folder used for? Inside this same folder was another folder labeled com3d2plg_old. What's that for?

Inside Ling Eng COM to CM CMI are other folders as well labeled as followed:
i18nEx which has a file called configuration.
Mod>Script_fixes and inside of that folder are two other folders labeled collabocafe and gokan as well as a bunch of ks files.
scripts which houses a cs file called fix_product_checks.cs.
There's also a HTML Document labeled LINK_CM_AND_COM.

Anybody know what any of these things are used for and where they should be placed? I haven't touched them or moved them.

jamesbond2008

Mar 12, 2020
Out of left field, but has KISS ever recorded a tomboy voice for any of the CM3D games? just curious
The Tomboy Personality is in CM3D2 sadly the English version of COM3D2 does not have that personality yet. Only Personality from CM3D2 is Sadist at the moment. No telling when or even if will ever get her or the others remaining CM3D2 personality's

If you want Tomboy you'll have to settle with the game Called Custom Maid 3D2 and having her DLC which was only released in Japan to use her in COM3D2 you'd need to link CM3D2 to COM3D2 Japanese version you can't link it to the English version.

Reactions: KryzstofGryc

jamesbond2008

Mar 12, 2020
Ok, just finished downloading and installing this and going through the comments I'm seeing a lot of links to other things this game needs. What exactly do I need as of 2023 for it to work properly? I also extracted something called Link Eng COM to CM CMI that was located inside a folder labeled [LINK CM3D2 TO COM3D2_EN]. What is this folder used for? Inside this same folder was another folder labeled com3d2plg_old. What's that for?

Inside Ling Eng COM to CM CMI are other folders as well labeled as followed:
i18nEx which has a file called configuration.
Mod>Script_fixes and inside of that folder are two other folders labeled collabocafe and gokan as well as a bunch of ks files.
scripts which houses a cs file called fix_product_checks.cs.
There's also a HTML Document labeled LINK_CM_AND_COM.

Anybody know what any of these things are used for and where they should be placed? I haven't touched them or moved them.

That's for being able to use the clothing from CM3D2 because some Mods will require those outfits Clothing's are the one thing that does seem to work with COM3D2. Personality's,Yotogi's,Events and such from CM3D2 or COM3D2 Japan however are not advised with the English version.

larssarada

Apr 23, 2018
That's for being able to use the clothing from CM3D2 because some Mods will require those outfits Clothing's are the one thing that does seem to work with COM3D2. Personality's,Yotogi's,Events and such from CM3D2 or COM3D2 Japan however are not advised with the English version.
Ah, ok I gotcha. So should I just leave them as they are? Again, I haven't moved or touched them.

jamesbond2008

Mar 12, 2020
Ah, ok I gotcha. So should I just leave them as they are? Again, I haven't moved or touched them.
That depends are you planning on using mods? Then might be a good idea to keep those because you might be surprised how many clothing mods use CM3D2's outfits. If not then your not really missing out on anything

Reactions: larssarada

KryzstofGryc

Jun 7, 2018
The Tomboy Personality is in CM3D2 sadly the English version of COM3D2 does not have that personality yet. Only Personality from CM3D2 is Sadist at the moment. No telling when or even if will ever get her or the others remaining CM3D2 personality's

If you want Tomboy you'll have to settle with the game Called Custom Maid 3D2 and having her DLC which was only released in Japan to use her in COM3D2 you'd need to link CM3D2 to COM3D2 Japanese version you can't link it to the English version.
Another bloated game to add just to play tomboy, I'll just wait for the EN in COM3d2 I guess, or I'll just finish COM3d2 first before going back to CM3d2, thank god I managed to download the ultimate ver. in nyaa

Folda

Nov 30, 2017
This is the hardest game I've ever tried to download. I feel like I can't find a solid torrent to start with + area to get all the mods I need. I wish ScrewThisNoise was here :(

polo12

Apr 2, 2022
This is the hardest game I've ever tried to download. I feel like I can't find a solid torrent to start with + area to get all the mods I need. I wish ScrewThisNoise was here :(
Literally a posts above:

Folda

Nov 30, 2017
The one in op is R6 and it's very outdated.
R7 is also outdated and you'll still need to update from official website. It is missing 9 months of dlc content (see chapter 6.1)
Is this necessary if I don't care about more DLC content?

t^2

Feb 4, 2023
Is this necessary if I don't care about more DLC content?
Is DLC necessary? No. It'd be against the Definition of a DLC.

But it was you who was looking for a repack I believe.

If you have so much trouble with searching, try these keywords "com3d2 en" and if you want less dlc choose older repack from inlolzwetrust. You can always add those you're interested in later (just gotta update the game for newer ones).

Last edited:

jamesbond2008

Mar 12, 2020
Another bloated game to add just to play tomboy, I'll just wait for the EN in COM3d2 I guess, or I'll just finish COM3d2 first before going back to CM3d2, thank god I managed to download the ultimate ver. in nyaa

If you have the Ultimate version then you should already have everything you need? All you need to do is link the two games by going to COM3D2's Launcher and setting up where CM3D2's is then it will link CM3D2's content to COM3D2 the ultimate version should already have Tomboy which is called Genkai and every other Personality from CM3D2 already included.

Reactions: KryzstofGryc

KryzstofGryc

Jun 7, 2018
If you have the Ultimate version then you should already have everything you need? All you need to do is link the two games by going to COM3D2's Launcher and setting up where CM3D2's is then it will link CM3D2's content to COM3D2 the ultimate version should already have Tomboy which is called Genkai and every other Personality from CM3D2 already included.
I'll still wait partly cuz it could lessen the storage I need to play COM3d2 and I'd prefer proper english rather than MTL

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes