Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Nobodyspam4

May 26, 2021
Ok so finally everything its installed, I didn't change the locale to Japanese but it open just fine, I downloaded the "COM Modular Installer" that you mentioned a few pgs back extracted it with 7-zip and put in documents inside the CMU folder, tried to install it Screenshot (1).png
but then this happens Screenshot (2).png
I sincerely have no idea what the COM3D2 is suppose to be, I trying to follow your steps but the BASIC pc knowledge I have and English not being my 1st language is not helping

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Nobodyspam4 English is not my mother language either
If you followed my guide you would know not to install it in Documents. Every default folder in C:\ has restrictions. You'll get lots of errors when plugins don't have the permissions to write their config files. You more than likely have to run the game as admin. And even then idk if it will work.
Your install path is in KISS folder btw. The folder that has COM3D2.exe

Nobodyspam4

May 26, 2021
ik ik I didn't know what you meant, I just changed the downloads locations to local disk>kiss folder (literally step by step from this ) it took awhile moving a lot of files , but it ended up in downloads again? i am not sure what happened here , please dont tell me i gotta download it all from 0 to this "new downloads location" Screenshot (3).png

xgulongx

Dec 23, 2018
Hi,
Has anyone else encounter this issue before?
1694892031808.png

I tried searching the thread but I couldn't find any information.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Hi,
Has anyone else encounter this issue before?
View attachment 2935140

I tried searching the thread but I couldn't find any information.
it says right there that the game is corrupted. Download latest update for whatever version you are using ( / ) and check "Reapply the same file version" in the setup. It should fix the critical components

Jackboxer97

Jul 23, 2019
Nobodyspam4 English is not my mother language either
If you followed my guide you would know not to install it in Documents. Every default folder in C:\ has restrictions. You'll get lots of errors when plugins don't have the permissions to write their config files. You more than likely have to run the game as admin. And even then idk if it will work.
Your install path is in KISS folder btw. The folder that has COM3D2.exe
I want to thank you btw, your guide has enough info to make me reinstalling the game and etc nearly painless.

Nobodyspam4

May 26, 2021
ok since i'm not that bright i dowloaded everything again and installed in games/cmo3d2, then change the locale and well did every step but even though i installed "COM Modular Installer" and LMMT and used the sybaris translation but in game so far nothing is translated, also deleted
CM3D2\Sybaris\Plugins\UnityInjector\Config\Translation\en\Text. is there something wrong i did?
Screenshot (6).png
[
uncensored mod isnt working either
Screenshot (7).png

Last edited:

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
How is anyone supposed to guess what's wrong if you don't post the log?
COM3D2\COM3D2x64_Data\output_log.txt
Does a cmd console with logs even show when you start the game? If not then BepInEx is not initializing and no plugins will be loaded. Run the game as admin, remove read only attribute from both CM and COM folders (right click->properties->uncheck read only->apply to files and subfolders). Also make sure you have admin or ownership over that drive.
Update COM to latest (assuming you have jp version?). If you use version 3.xx then uncensor and most of the plugins won't work and CMI won't even install them.

Last edited:

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Is there a version that includes a lot of mods like the koikatsu repacks?
There is no pre-modded repack. We simply don't do that because it's a bad idea since the game gets constant updates and anything can break at any time. So instead we have everything split into 3 components that get updated separately. The game itself with dlc, COM Modular Installer (modding framework and plugins) and my modpack R4.8 (a compilation of most of the common body parts needed for any preset, clothes and full character presets). You install everything yourself. Take it or leave it.

Nobodyspam4

May 26, 2021
no output_log.text
NOoutput_log.txt.png
Unchecking (hoping you can see what I did)
This is what shows up at game start, how can I fix it? I didn't use BepInEx, used this Sybaris
"For Sybaris:
* For YetAnotherTranslator download and extract the .txt file in"
Gained ownership over the drive with this tutorial [ ].
Yes I have jp version, but I dont know what "3.xx" version is, how can I check?.
Update COM to latest , just downloaded all and 7zip them to CMU folder, open each application and then ran them, after all that it still didn't uncensored or translate it, did I messed up? sorry for need so much help

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
-For the last time. Move the KISS folder to C:\Games\KISS or whatever. You can't run it from Downloads folder and such. Windows will assume by default that it's dangerous to run and will impose restrictions.
-The next step is to tell the game where it is installed by fixing the registry keys. You have some "set_install_directory" scipts in CM and COM folder. But in order to run them correctly you must change system locale to . You can change it back after your are done. If you don't do this it will write gibberish to registry and dlc installers will ask every time where to install.
-I'm not sure if CMI installed correctly in Downloads. You might need to reinstall it again. Use any preset other than Basic. Similar to Noctsoul AIO is what I personally use with some minor modifications. If you didn't read CMI documentation don't touch anything else. Leave the cleaning tasks to default settings. You can delete backup folder it created. You might even need to run CMI installer as administrator or it could throw errors. If it wasn't obvious by now, don't run CMI setup from Downloads. You can move it in KISS folder and run it from there. There's a chance that you need to right click and unblock the exe.
-Then right click on COM3D2.exe and Run as administrator. Don't start the game yet.
-You must link COM to CM. That's what the error at startup says.
Capture.png
-You can now start the game from the launcher. That big START button.
-Post log when you are done.

Capture.JPG
This is everything I can think of right now and I don't want to bury this thread any further unless you provide actual debug information. For more assistance ask on

Last edited:
Reactions: Nobodyspam4
Apr 23, 2023
COM3D2-

Hello, i couldn't search what i was looking for on this page. 211 pages long.

i was Hoping to ask if anyone could explain to me Where can i download Characters for this game and i was hoping to ask for instructions on where to put the the character cards in the COM3D2 Folder.

any response appreciated.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
COM3D2-

Hello, i couldn't search what i was looking for on this page. 211 pages long.

i was Hoping to ask if anyone could explain to me Where can i download Characters for this game and i was hoping to ask for instructions on where to put the the character cards in the COM3D2 Folder.

any response appreciated.
*.preset and *.preset.expreset.xml go in Preset folder
Where to find them? Twitter. Most presets are locked though. You'll find them easier on but you'll still go through the password maze.

sex_maker69

Aug 8, 2023
I'm currently new here, got tired a bit of playing koikatsu so I want ask to where to put the DLC after I downloaded it. appreciate the help

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
I'm currently new here, got tired a bit of playing koikatsu so I want ask to where to put the DLC after I downloaded it. appreciate the help
Not in the game folder that's for sure. Don't extract them in the game folder or you'll break the game. Just extract them in a separate folder and run the installers. That's it.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes