Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Okleek

Jul 27, 2022
Hi All.

I've got the game ticking along ok....working well enough for my liking. Just a small gripe.....I'm trying to change my maids profile pictures.....in the maid edit, there seems to be some indeterminate invisible camera that is where the profile pics are taken from when you hit ok...for the life of me I cant get good results.....also unable to have the photo in any kinda state of undress.....will I have to fuck around in studio then paste the results over? Is there a mod for making it easier?

JimNeuter

Aug 12, 2019
My Deepl keeps saying "too many requests" and stops working or just stops without warning. Every time, i can only play for a little while before i need to reboot the whole game for over 2 minutes which is beyond annoying. Sometimes i boot the game and the damn thing breaks after not even 30 seconds of translating, i boot the game more than i play at this point .

I'm using Deepl without api key and i wonder if it normally does that or if it's a problem on my end.

Got a pre made translation just now so i might mitigate the issue by having less requests to do but i'd still like Deepl to work on the untranslated parts, i just can't stand google translate.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
My Deepl keeps saying "too many requests" and stops working or just stops without warning. Every time, i can only play for a little while before i need to reboot the whole game for over 2 minutes which is beyond annoying. Sometimes i boot the game and the damn thing breaks after not even 30 seconds of translating, i boot the game more than i play at this point .

I'm using Deepl without api key and i wonder if it normally does that or if it's a problem on my end.

Got a pre made translation just now so i might mitigate the issue by having less requests to do but i'd still like Deepl to work on the untranslated parts, i just can't stand google translate.
I updated the eng translation pack for jp version a couple of hours ago. I mean the entire updated official translation + Sugoi translation offline model v4. It covers everything up to this date and the tutorial screens. If you got a translation pack from discord then that's only machine translated with Sugoi and probably a bit outdated. My translation pack is in the modpack guide from ulmf thread. You won't find it unless you read.
Last I checked DeepL was a bit slow but was working fine. I have it set up as a fallback endpoint to Google translate. Machine translation will mostly be used for translating mods descriptions anyway so I don't really need quality but rather responsiveness.

Last edited:

JimNeuter

Aug 12, 2019
I updated the eng translation pack for jp version a couple of hours ago. I mean the entire updated official translation + Sugoi translation offline model v4. It covers everything up to this date and the tutorial screens. If you got a translation pack from discord then that's only machine translated with Sugoi and probably a bit outdated. My translation pack is in the modpack guide from ulmf thread. You won't find it unless you read.
Last I checked DeepL was a bit slow but was working fine. I have it set up as a fallback endpoint to Google translate. Machine translation will mostly be used for translating mods descriptions anyway so I don't really need quality but rather responsiveness.
Thanks, imma get it right now, i played on the english version and decided to update to JP yesterday so i didn't look too deep in the threads, just tried to get the basic stuff and my old mods running. Seems like i'll be able to play the game relatively scuff free.

Thanks again, cheers!

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Thanks, imma get it right now, i played on the english version and decided to update to JP yesterday so i didn't look too deep in the threads, just tried to get the basic stuff and my old mods running. Seems like i'll be able to play the game relatively scuff free.

Thanks again, cheers!
Remember to delete your i18nEx folder before installing another translation pack.

zertyx23

Jan 16, 2020
Hello, when I running the updater for dlc, I get the error message updatelist empty with some other error before like update packload failed and load xmlfailed . How do I solve that ?

zertyx23

Jan 16, 2020
Hello, when I running the updater for dlc, I get the error message updatelist empty with some other error before like update packload failed and load xmlfailed . How do I solve that ?
My bad, It needed to be in the same storage, my fault

tangroro

Aug 21, 2021
I deleted it because it is not needed for eng version anymore. All you need is this dlc.
[com3d2engplg_dlc218_219] = ANIM - My moaning wife I'm fucking spins a tale about fucking another man - Swapping Collab Set
It has the textures needed for the CMI male bodies to work.
It's in dlc vol 5. So you're not even using the repack from op since it is supposed to have that dlc preinstalled.
Scrap everything you have and install repack.
I just tested and CMI installs the textured male bodies just fine on eng version with that dlc installed.
DO you have the link for this DLC?

tangroro

Aug 21, 2021
Can anyone post the DLC only link? I already have the base game and several DLCs, I don't want to redownload everything just to get the few DLCs I don't have, especially when the file is so large

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
hei u found it yet? i also want the pregnancy mod :sneaky:
There is no real pregnancy mod because there are no pregnancy mechanics in game. You'd think that someone would have made a plugin for that by now but there isn't. You can only hope that kiss will release a GP or X pack that adds such mechanics.
All you can do is play with shapekeys to make the body look as if she's pregnant.
There is also a LO body with xray uterus that can be manipulated with shapekeys. If you enable the AUTOBOTE function in AddYotogiSliderSE it can gradually fill the uterus every time the master cums because it is linked to the hara shapekey. The increment can be configured in the AYSSE config xml. However the womb does not expand to reflect the huge belly.
There is one unfinished xray uterus accessory mod that has explicit pregnancy shapekeys. It can grow a baby and even give birth (that's the unfinished part but it works).
Again, everything is made for screenshots only. And everything is included in modpack R4.8. There are some simple instructions in the master guide FAQ. I'm not going to look for the source for the body since it's probably long gone and the xray accessories were made by and later modified by someone named Alter... something. Can't remember the name. The original sources are probably gone.

FieneCanaria

Aug 6, 2017
There is no real pregnancy mod because there are no pregnancy mechanics in game. You'd think that someone would have made a plugin for that by now but there isn't. You can only hope that kiss will release a GP or X pack that adds such mechanics.
All you can do is play with shapekeys to make the body look as if she's pregnant.
There is also a LO body with xray uterus that can be manipulated with shapekeys. If you enable the AUTOBOTE function in AddYotogiSliderSE it can gradually fill the uterus every time the master cums because it is linked to the hara shapekey. The increment can be configured in the AYSSE config xml. However the womb does not expand to reflect the huge belly.
There is one unfinished xray uterus accessory mod that has explicit pregnancy shapekeys. It can grow a baby and even give birth (that's the unfinished part but it works).
Again, everything is made for screenshots only. And everything is included in modpack R4.8. There are some simple instructions in the master guide FAQ. I'm not going to look for the source for the body since it's probably long gone and the xray accessories were made by and later modified by someone named Alter... something. Can't remember the name. The original sources are probably gone.
so you're saying that the unfinished xray uterus mod was for photo/screenshots only? well i mean the one with AYSSE would be fine for me though, is this one can be done in EN version? i mean without using mod?

Nobodyspam4

May 26, 2021
Thank you for being insanely helpful, truly appreciate it
Even though I just read from pgs 180-210 I couldn't find anything related to what I need help with. I'm installing the jp torrent from the ULMF post you made using "BitTorrent" while it is still downloading it, it has manage to download and install different programs/apps? which are these "CCleaner" "WinZip Secure Backup" "Winzip SafeShare" WinZip PDF Express" "WinZip Image Manager" "WinZip Duplicate File Finder" and "Winzip" , so far I don't think that they are something bad, but idk if it is normal for this happen (I'm sorry if this is a dumb thing to ask but this is my first year with a pc and I never had any computer classes). I'm mainly worried because I just reset factory my pc because of some mistakes I made and don't want to do it again, thank you in advance

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Nobodyspam4 BitTorrent is a bloated piece of shit and you got scammed into installing their sponsored content probably because you didn't read the prompts. I only use qBittorrent which is open source.

Reactions: Nobodyspam4
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes