Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
i must say no if i had to redownload the whole game again, especially from torrent, i'm not a torrent user, and also my place internet speed isn't that fast to download files that big, i remembered that the op version took me around 3 days to complete, and based from the personality list screenshot u shared earlier, some of them already included into english version? there's no way to update dlc for the eng version?
The one in op is R6. The torrent is R7.
I told you to read everything in there. I structured the dlc like addons for the next release. You don't need to get the torrent. You can build it yourself.
For example R7 is R6+vol7.
R8 is R7+vol8.

FieneCanaria

Aug 6, 2017
The one in op is R6. The torrent is R7.
I told you to read everything in there. I structured the dlc like addons for the next release. You don't need to get the torrent. You can build it yourself.
For example R7 is R6+vol7.
R8 is R7+vol8.
ah ic ic, will do as instructed there, thanks again! cheers (y)

xmagic

Jul 27, 2018
guys, lots of posts and discussions about how to install various things, there's no link for any full version? all dlcs+english+18patch+uncensor? as we have in honey select?

polo12

Apr 2, 2022
guys, lots of posts and discussions about how to install various things, there's no link for any full version? all dlcs+english+18patch+uncensor? as we have in honey select?
There's no such thing as full version, as the game (both EN and JP versions) is getting weekly DLC releases.

xmagic

Jul 27, 2018
There's no such thing as full version, as the game (both EN and JP versions) is getting weekly DLC releases.
I understand your point, but is there a more up-to-date version possible? For example, the game with all the dlcs until May 2023, it would help quite a bit.

also, is the english version up to date with the japanese version?

polo12

Apr 2, 2022
I understand your point, but is there a more up-to-date version possible? For example, the game with all the dlcs until May 2023, it would help quite a bit.

also, is the english version up to date with the japanese version?
Check the torrent version from "inlolzwetrust"

It has the game and DLC-s up to Vol7, as well as the R18 patch applied. All you need is the mod to have the game uncensored.
Vol8 is ongoing with the weekly DLC releases as I've mentioned.

Regarding your question about the EN vs JP versions:
No, the English version is months behind the Japanese release.

Both versions get weekly DLC releases, but many of the Japanese content hasn't been released in English.
Best example is the screenshot posted by "inlolzwetrust":
https://f95zone.to/threads/custom-o...s.34314/page-207#lg=attachment2826856&slide=0

FieneCanaria

Aug 6, 2017
anyone know a mod that make cum more realistic? i saw it somewhere before, i think it make the cum can drip, please let me know, thanks in advance!

KryzstofGryc

Jun 7, 2018
Check the torrent version from "inlolzwetrust"

It has the game and DLC-s up to Vol7, as well as the R18 patch applied. All you need is the mod to have the game uncensored.
Vol8 is ongoing with the weekly DLC releases as I've mentioned.

Regarding your question about the EN vs JP versions:
No, the English version is months behind the Japanese release.

Both versions get weekly DLC releases, but many of the Japanese content hasn't been released in English.
Best example is the screenshot posted by "inlolzwetrust":
https://f95zone.to/threads/custom-o...s.34314/page-207#lg=attachment2826856&slide=0

If there's anything I would like to know its that are yotogi skills on EN the same as JP
If there's a difference what does JP have the EN don't have?

Also I have no idea how guest mode works, I tried using Maid Fiddler to force unlock everything but I can't seem to start anything, I have soap/hotel and everything

Last edited:

FieneCanaria

Aug 6, 2017
If there's anything I would like to know its that are yotogi skills on EN the same as JP

Also I have no idea how guest mode works, I tried using Maid Fiddler to force unlock everything but I can't seem to start anything, I have soap/hotel and everything
not all yotogi skills available on EN version yet, there's proably a lot of yotogi skills that available in JP version but not on EN version, just be patience wait for the update

guest mode on EN version don't have that much content yet i guess? you can check it on free mode in guest mode to check which one available, since different guest/character u choose the perspective with had different maid progress, and remember to be careful while using MF, since it can break your save

Reactions: KryzstofGryc

ZZZtremor

May 4, 2021
R8 is R7+vol8.
I searched a little in the thread and your forum and I cant quit get the difference between
and , the second is translated but has less dlcs?
and the one at the first page of this thread is deprecated?

polo12

Apr 2, 2022

English version is still behind the Japanese release, when it comes to yotogi and H-scenes the missing scenes mostly come from the X1 and X1 Dark Plus expansions....I'm guessing these will be released the following months, since the maid compatiblity packs have caught up with the JP version aside from the Secretary Maid and Cuddly Girl GP01,GP02, GP01fb compatibility patches.
Cuddly will be released later this month, Secretary has no release date yet.

Guest mode is tied to specific requirements, mostly the number of times she worked in Guest mode and who she has scenes with.
Go in guest mode, select heroine (maid) and see who can interact with her.
EG: The virgin guy only has scenes with the 3 starter maids but noone else.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
I searched a little in the thread and your forum and I cant quit get the difference between
and , the second is translated but has less dlcs?
and the one at the first page of this thread is deprecated?
1 is japanese version.
2 is official eng version.
Both can be freely updated with dlc up to this day.
Jap version can be fully translated.
Obviously the jap version is way ahead of eng version in terms of content. Not only that but jap version can be natively linked to the older CM3D2 game and use all of its assets. Eng version cannot do this natively. It can be done but overall it's not worth your time because you will only get very limited support for the core CM personalities. CM costumes will work fine though.
All in all if you have the storage go for the jap version. That's the collector's choice.
Other than that I guess it's up to you which version suits you better.
Your only concern is to follow the correct instructions for each version.
If you want to use jap version then follow the link in my sig and you have a lot of reading to do. Look for the master guide.
Both can be modded with my modpack R4.8. The only difference is that eng version requires a compatibility patch to cover for the missing dlc.
The one in op is the older R6 repack.

Light77

Dec 27, 2017
Can we unlock pole dance in yatogi or do we only have dance for this?
Or is there any interactive mod like karaoke ?

FieneCanaria

Aug 6, 2017
soft cuddly girl/imouto personality doesn't have marriage event yet? or mine bugged? seems can't get the 140 favor event, after the 130 favor event, there's no more events for progressing relationship with her

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
when I try to start CM3D2 it gives me this error, I re-downloaded it and it gives me the same error View attachment 2849918 View attachment 2849918 thank you so much for those who help me xD
I'm going to guess that you are using windows 11. Locale emulation won't work on win11 or I'm not aware of any locale emulator that works.
You have to switch to in order to run CM3D2. COM3D2 doesn't need locale.
You might also want to right click on CM3D2 and COM3D2 folders -> properties -> uncheck read only -> apply to files and subfolders. The read only check mark will never go away just so you know.
After you switch to japanese locale run the script "set_install_directory_cm3d2.bat" again because it clearly wrote gibberish to the registry without locale.
Run registry editor and check Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\KISS.
Look for Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\KISS\カスタムメイド3D2\InstallPath and make sure that it's the same as the actual path the game is installed in. Do the same for COM3D2.
If you have gibberish registry folders you can delete them. You should only have the last 2 folders in there. I have more because I have all versions. Capture.PNG

Last edited:
Reactions: j0eLeOo7

j0eLeOo7

Oct 24, 2020
1. thanks for the tutorial, now i have the 2022 one, is it worth to update it? if yes i have to download the mods, i only have exe of com3d2 2.14.0
2. and a patch to put it in English, the one I found is COM3D2.i18nEx pero it needs a version 2.7.0 or higher which I don't have, is it worth so much to update it?
P.S. And CM3D2 English patch not placed

Last edited:

CuroNira

Nov 15, 2018
Been trying to find for a long time a version of this game that had all the DLC and is with a good translations.

But I'm just completly lost. There's an R6 pack, a R7 pack, but both apparently are from the English release and thus behind.
... And I just don't even know what's the best version so far to get.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes