Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

BigBrutalDownloads

Jan 23, 2023
Are there any mods that can make the Maid character appear older? I’m trying to make a MILF maid. There doesn’t seem to be an option to make the body look milfy, aside from body size. Also, are there mods for things like wrinkles?

polo12

Apr 2, 2022
You know the dlc list doesn't magically get updated. It ain't some christmas stocking. If nobody shares them there is no dlc list. Simple as.
I can contribute from time to time. I'm not buying every single dlc, but the ones I've got, I don't mind sharing.
I've got yesterday's DLC (Childhood friend cohabition pack, All-out Gyaru cosmetics) if needed, since it's not on the list yet.
I can send the link in PM.

MRSenister

Feb 18, 2023
Hello all,
I just downloaded this game, everything seems to run fine, but I don't understand how I can change these mosaics into *real* genitals.
Maybe someone has the time to give me a short guide.

many thanks

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
I can contribute from time to time. I'm not buying every single dlc, but the ones I've got, I don't mind sharing.
I've got yesterday's DLC (Childhood friend cohabition pack, All-out Gyaru cosmetics) if needed, since it's not on the list yet.
I can send the link in PM.
That would be great. Thanks.

Hello all,
I just downloaded this game, everything seems to run fine, but I don't understand how I can change these mosaics into *real* genitals.
Maybe someone has the time to give me a short guide.

many thanks
You need . And if you want more maid body/skins or master bodies options you will have to expand with mods.

Unknown Developer

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2017
I don't play 3D custom maid for years, and I didn't play the Custom Order, so I'm completely lost on this page. I'm not sure, but is the 18+ patch included together with the uncensor patch? I noticed that the OP was updated in 2022, so the initial pages with comments may be outdated. Do I need anything else to play? Is there any installation guide?

Thank you.

FieneCanaria

Aug 6, 2017
where's to get the personality patch? i only had base game personality from the op post, already updated the game to the newest version from the official website and reinstall CMI just like you said to me back then, and i got quite a lot missing dlc's

edit : i found your dlc list links, damn that's a lot of dlc's, now i got new problems, since your links included japanese only dlc, idk which one for eng and which one for jp version, can i use the dlc checker list for this? i mean like my screenshot below, did all of those already patched into eng version?

1691325754216.png

Last edited:

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
where's to get the personality patch? i only had base game personality from the op post, already updated the game to the newest version from the official website and reinstall CMI just like you said to me back then, and i got quite a lot missing dlc's

edit : i found your dlc list links, damn that's a lot of dlc's, now i got new problems, since your links included japanese only dlc, idk which one for eng and which one for jp version, can i use the dlc checker list for this? i mean like my screenshot below, did all of those already patched into eng version?

View attachment 2831114
Absolutely not.
If you use eng version then that dlc checker is useless because the lst is for japanese version. There is an eng dlc checker but I'm not sure if the lst is maintained anymore.
The dlc you found are for jap version only.
is what you want. Read everything in there.

FieneCanaria

Aug 6, 2017
Absolutely not.
If you use eng version then that dlc checker is useless because the lst is for japanese version. There is an eng dlc checker but I'm not sure if the lst is maintained anymore.
The dlc you found are for jap version only.
is what you want. Read everything in there.
i must say no if i had to redownload the whole game again, especially from torrent, i'm not a torrent user, and also my place internet speed isn't that fast to download files that big, i remembered that the op version took me around 3 days to complete, and based from the personality list screenshot u shared earlier, some of them already included into english version? there's no way to update dlc for the eng version?

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes