Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Thanks for that really comprehensive help - just want to have a bit of a dabble and see what the main difference is between this and the illusion games.
Kiss games get weekly updates while illusion is literally dead.
C(O)M has story routes for each personality type
Customization system is better for illusion games. Kiss Character Edit System somewhat fills this gap but nobody uses it because it has no mod support yet and won't get any until they release another game.
Illusion has way better mod support and you can find basically any character preset. Good luck finding a character preset for COM lol. You'll end up making it yourself and learning to use blender.

SonaGate

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
When you fulfill the requirements (reach lover status, doing certain activities) NTR "prequel" events start to appear in your Event list. If you want to avoid the NTR route from even starting, the you can just ban the guest right away-
If you complete the "prequel" events however the NTR-yotogis will appear and it's up to you whether you play them or not, nothing is forced on you.
You can always save before the last NTR yotogi, but with the 3 main girl, you always get an obvious choice to prevent the game over. Eg: Go after her/Do nothing.
Thanks!

LOchar

Feb 25, 2021
I'm getting can't open file as archive using 7zip. Are the files broken or is there something else to be done?
The ones from mega worked for me, but I would advise putting all of them in 1 folder and use a winrar on part 1, I think it draws from all of them. Its working for me but still needs an uncensor which was a pain in the ass to find. I wish it came with some cheat tools tho as starting from beginning again is a real grind. I am just too tired to mess with adding more plugins.

blyatsch

Aug 27, 2021
Yes. There is translation pack containing all the official translation extracted from eng version and the rest is pretranslated with Sugoi translator offline model v4 which is the best machine translation you can get. It's in my modpack guide.

"the" mods? Can you be more specific?
The mods you might want is CMI which has been mentioned and linked in this thread a billion times already. It's even on this very page.
Other than that try twitter or CM discord or

Could you tell me where i can find your modpack guide? Id like to translate my jp version with the official translation. I tried it once but failed miserably.

Sep 16, 2021
You don't. SAE is not used for that purpose. All it does is let you browse and extract game assets. You can only edit menus with it. If you want to edit models then you need Blender editing skills.
Otherwise stick to existing male body mods which there aren't that many. In fact I think all of them are compiled in the modpack. If any are missing then perhaps I must have skipped them on purpose.
If you install CMI you will also have the default skinned male bodies provided that you have a certain dlc installed. Otherwise they will be skipped because the mod relies on dlc textures.
If you want real male body customization but you are willing to give up the uncensor then you can install COM3D2.5 with KCES. That adds a new maid/master editor and new high poly body but it has no mod support. So no uncensor and there won't be one anytime soon.
My bad, I did not ask the question properly, what I meant was how do you swap the transparent male bodies of the male npcs using the arc editor, with already installed textures in the mod pack?

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
My bad, I did not ask the question properly, what I meant was how do you swap the transparent male bodies of the male npcs using the arc editor, with already installed textures in the mod pack?
Male characters default transparent bodies can be replaced but you need to know the basics of modding and how to edit menus. All male characters are predefined presets consisting of a mbody and mhead combo with fat and colour variations. To replace them it's best if you knew the exact menu file that the onscreen male character uses and make a modded copy of it and put it in the Mod folder. Just by searching "man" or better "_i_man" in SybarisArcEditor you'll find a whole list of menu files for the male characters presets used in different events. Edit that menu and change the mbody and mhead menus with the ones from an existing male mod of your choice.

Another way to change male bodies is to replace mbody and mhead model files. Default master body is mbody.model.
Other mob male characters use mbody001.model up to mbody006.model, including the mbody.model.
Default uncensored models are in Mod\_BODY\_UNCENSOR\Male Uncensor\manTNP or in [CMI] Uncensor depending on what you use. Make a backup of the default uncensored models in case you want to restore the defaults.
Heads are named mhead000 to mhead012.model (maybe more)
Replacing npc models with random mods will lead to weird male presets with random head-body combos along gameplay which is why it's better to use the menu replacemet method instead if you can. This could only work well if you use few mbody-mhead combos for all male characters.
Beware that changes might cause the game to spam errors or break your savedata if you want to revert to defaults by removing the mods. Backup your save if you want to experiment.
It is also possible to overlay the hired maids presets and make them mimic the men movement using XtMasterSlave plugin. Downside is that it's hard to get proper alignment and the change is not permanent.

I don't think it will be easy to swap npc bodies with the default uncensored textured mbodies because theese models don't have a penis of their own. It is attached separately in the mbody menu. It could be done by merging the mbody and penis model in blender or by editing the npc menu.

Reactions: Lord of Dragon

powerup3

Feb 23, 2020
Bazzy
mbody001-006 are transparent.

I edited the CMI uncensor with the needed textures to make the male bodies with skin available in English COM.
Delete Mod\[CMI] Uncensor if you want to use it.
Extract in Mod folder.
Penis is not visible in male edit menu. Only in yotogi and events.
View attachment 964451

Bazzy
mbody001-006 are transparent.

I edited the CMI uncensor with the needed textures to make the male bodies with skin available in English COM.
Delete Mod\[CMI] Uncensor if you want to use it.
Extract in Mod folder.
Penis is not visible in male edit menu. Only in yotogi and events.
View attachment 964451
i want it please

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018

i want it please
I deleted it because it is not needed for eng version anymore. All you need is this dlc.
[com3d2engplg_dlc218_219] = ANIM - My moaning wife I'm fucking spins a tale about fucking another man - Swapping Collab Set
It has the textures needed for the CMI male bodies to work.
It's in dlc vol 5. So you're not even using the repack from op since it is supposed to have that dlc preinstalled.
Scrap everything you have and install repack.
I just tested and CMI installs the textured male bodies just fine on eng version with that dlc installed.

Reactions: powerup3
Sep 16, 2021
Male characters default transparent bodies can be replaced but you need to know the basics of modding and how to edit menus. All male characters are predefined presets consisting of a mbody and mhead combo with fat and colour variations. To replace them it's best if you knew the exact menu file that the onscreen male character uses and make a modded copy of it and put it in the Mod folder. Just by searching "man" or better "_i_man" in SybarisArcEditor you'll find a whole list of menu files for the male characters presets used in different events. Edit that menu and change the mbody and mhead menus with the ones from an existing male mod of your choice.

Another way to change male bodies is to replace mbody and mhead model files. Default master body is mbody.model.
Other mob male characters use mbody001.model up to mbody006.model, including the mbody.model.
Default uncensored models are in Mod\_BODY\_UNCENSOR\Male Uncensor\manTNP or in [CMI] Uncensor depending on what you use. Make a backup of the default uncensored models in case you want to restore the defaults.
Heads are named mhead000 to mhead012.model (maybe more)
Replacing npc models with random mods will lead to weird male presets with random head-body combos along gameplay which is why it's better to use the menu replacemet method instead if you can. This could only work well if you use few mbody-mhead combos for all male characters.
Beware that changes might cause the game to spam errors or break your savedata if you want to revert to defaults by removing the mods. Backup your save if you want to experiment.
It is also possible to overlay the hired maids presets and make them mimic the men movement using XtMasterSlave plugin. Downside is that it's hard to get proper alignment and the change is not permanent.

I don't think it will be easy to swap npc bodies with the default uncensored textured mbodies because theese models don't have a penis of their own. It is attached separately in the mbody menu. It could be done by merging the mbody and penis model in blender or by editing the npc menu.
thank you

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Where are the save files located?
Can't find any save data folder
In your case it should be in My Documents
If you delete serialize_storage_config.cfg you can move the SaveData folder to your COM3D2 folder.
Idk why you don't just install a repack like everyone else but it's your choice.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Do you guys perhaps know where can i get those missing dlc ?

Specially the maid secretary accesories set

View attachment 2794666
First of all you are referring to jap version. This thread is for eng version.
1. that's only for com3d2.5. not needed otherwise.
2. ulmf thread
3. ulmf thread
4. ulmf thread. won't appear as installed even if you install it because of a dlc checker .lst error.
5. no idea
6. not needed/unavailable
7. not needed/unavailable
8. not needed/unavailable

Apr 10, 2018
Idk why you don't just install a repack like everyone else but it's your choice.
Hi mate I downloaded mine a long time ago and havent touched ever since
my base game was 11 gigs and also downloaded gp002 worth 6 gigs
now it looks like there's almost 48 gigs of stuff on OP
if i download those will those be all?
Just a bit confused :HideThePain:

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Hi mate I downloaded mine a long time ago and havent touched ever since
my base game was 11 gigs and also downloaded gp002 worth 6 gigs
now it looks like there's almost 48 gigs of stuff on OP
if i download those will those be all?
Just a bit confused :HideThePain:
nah. The one in op is also very outdated
would be your best bet. Also not fully up to date but read the guide.

tenasscity

Oct 19, 2021
I'm looking for old furry mods that used to be shared on Zippyshare, but are now gone forever. The Krystal and Aleopex mods. Anyone have them?

Anything else furry would be welcome as well,

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes