Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Bossbo22

Jan 6, 2021
then update it.

Btw, what you got from op is seriously outdated. You are basically missing 18 months of weekly dlc releases. Do the math.
is a more recent version with proper instructions.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm sorry but i've tried to go on the uncrypted link after pastebin but even with a vpn it send me on a blank page, can you help me pls ?

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
I'm sorry but i've tried to go on the uncrypted link after pastebin but even with a vpn it send me on a blank page, can you help me pls ?
Idk it even works on mobile for me so their servers are working fine atm. Try switching to a different vpn server/country. Maybe your av is a bitch and blocks everything that seems sus. If nothing works then dm me.
One question, does this version that is here on f95 has every personalities? Including the original cm3d2 ones? Just asking.
No. It's the eng version. Even a bigger no because it's very outdated.
You need jap version if you want cm3d2 personalities to work.

keitaka

Feb 5, 2019
oh god....if i knew i've never deleted my game.
So a new version is out ? ( dll the torrent 1-2 page before)

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
So does the JP version have an english translation ?
Yes. There is translation pack containing all the official translation extracted from eng version and the rest is pretranslated with Sugoi translator offline model v4 which is the best machine translation you can get. It's in my modpack guide.
hey, where can i download the mods?
"the" mods? Can you be more specific?
The mods you might want is CMI which has been mentioned and linked in this thread a billion times already. It's even on this very page.
Other than that try twitter or CM discord or

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Does the Nutaku Bonus include all the personalities on there
Lol no. I don't even know why that's posted in the op as a separate thing since it's just a minor costume dlc that is already installed in that repack. It remained there since the thread was created and nobody bothered to do a proper cleanup.
Go and search for com3d2 vanilla repack R7. Do yourself a favor and read everything in the torrent description.

Jan 2, 2022
not gonna lie, I can't understand what to do with the base files and ima need some hand holding. Which file do I download, if it doesn't matter then I move onto my next question, how would I extract it or do something similar to get the stuff outta there. Tried extracting with 7zip & it didn't work. If I can get that sorted out I would appreciate it. I'm too spoiled by zip folders to know what the hell to do with the other ones.

76ceuld

Oct 13, 2020
not gonna lie, I can't understand what to do with the base files and ima need some hand holding. Which file do I download, if it doesn't matter then I move onto my next question, how would I extract it or do something similar to get the stuff outta there. Tried extracting with 7zip & it didn't work. If I can get that sorted out I would appreciate it. I'm too spoiled by zip folders to know what the hell to do with the other ones.
you download all of them, then use 7zip to unzip them, you only need to unzip the first one, and the rest should auto unzip, if you get an error unzipping the first one (can't open [] as archives), send another message with a screenshot of the files.

FieneCanaria

Aug 6, 2017
I don't understand what you are doing in that folder or what instructions you are reading.
To update japanese version use .
If you have the english version use instead.
Pick the wrong choice is you'll have to download the game again.
Get the full update not the sub.
Download it. Extract it somewhere but not in the game folder. Preferably not in Downloads either or some other folder with huge path.
Run the update.exe from the extracted folder
Give it the path to COM3D2.exe if asked.
Is this update compatible with the OP version? I mean can i downloaded it and update it right away? Or should i download any older version update first?

Been a while since last time i play this game, just got back after half a year, i got CMI installed on my current version and applied uncensor patch already, if i updated the game should i reinstall CMI and reapply uncensor patch? And is any of this affect MF? I read here somewhere that updating CMI will affect MF, sorry to bother u by asking this though, thanks in advance.

GreenAngel333

Mar 10, 2018
Can someone help me fix this error that appears when I try to edit maids. Can't change body or clothing.

update:

I forgot to update the game from 1.00 and dlc messed something up.

Last edited:

wablowbilly

Jan 18, 2023
I am a bit confused over all the different versions of this - which version should I install if I just want a basic version of the game, which is uncensored and has a variety of positions?

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
I am a bit confused over all the different versions of this - which version should I install if I just want a basic version of the game, which is uncensored and has a variety of positions?
if you're not a picky collector you can just get the eng version from . Some jap dlc personalities are not available for eng version yet and may take a long time to be eventually ported over.
If you want the complete game (actually 2 games linked together) then get the jap version .
Mod compatibility is better on jap version (because more costume dlc and exclusive CM costumes sets) but not by a huge margin. Eng will do just fine.
For both versions you need for the uncensor and plugin pack.

Is this update compatible with the OP version? I mean can i downloaded it and update it right away? Or should i download any older version update first?

Been a while since last time i play this game, just got back after half a year, i got CMI installed on my current version and applied uncensor patch already, if i updated the game should i reinstall CMI and reapply uncensor patch? And is any of this affect MF? I read here somewhere that updating CMI will affect MF, sorry to bother u by asking this though, thanks in advance.
There are 2 update sources. One for Jap and one for Eng version. The one in op is Eng. An older version of the torrent mentioned above.
Don't mix them up.
You only need the latest update appliable to your version and nothing inbetween.
Update game -> Get latest CMI and install it with whatever plugin config you want. Preferably Noctsoul preset. Use MaidLoader instead of ModLoader. Don't install i18nEx if you have eng version. Install Xunity Autotranslate on any version because the mods are all japanese and you need translation.
MF will not work unless you reinstall it from CMI.
I think it would be better to reinstall the Mod\[CMI]Uncensor mods because there were some quality fixes in the meantime.

Last edited:
Reactions: wablowbilly

FieneCanaria

Aug 6, 2017
if you're not a picky collector you can just get the eng version from . Some jap dlc personalities are not available for eng version yet and may take a long time to be eventually ported over.
If you want the complete game (actually 2 games linked together) then get the jap version .
Mod compatibility is better on jap version (because more costume dlc and exclusive CM costumes sets) but not by a huge margin. Eng will do just fine.

There 2 update sources. One for Jap and one for Eng version. The one in op is Eng. An older version of the torrent mentioned above.
Don't mix them up.
You only need the latest update appliable to your version and nothing inbetween.
Update game -> Get latest CMI and install it with whatever plugin config you want. Preferably Noctsoul preset. Use MaidLoader instead of ModLoader. Don't install i18nEx if you have eng version. Install Xunity Autotranslate on any version because the mods are all japanese and you need translation.
I think it would be better to reinstall the Mod\[CMI]Uncensor mods because there were some quality fixes in the meantime.
noted, i'll try to update the game first later, hopefully i didn't fuck anything up, i'll get in touch again if something happens, thanks!

SonaGate

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
how does the NTR route in the main story works? I choose the option for the NTR and then the events occur automatically, i know that after the last event there is a game over but i can't delay that event? I don't want to play for some hours until the last event trigger and I need to reload a earlier save than the decision

Febui

May 6, 2022
I don't want to play for some hours until the last event trigger and I need to reload a earlier save than the decision
Just save each day before continuing the events. They won't be automatic, you have to choose them
And then, on top of that, you get an option to game-over, or an option to send all the bad men to remote islands to be waterboarded and tortured forever and your girlfriend/maid begs for forgiveness and then none of the events are ever mentioned or referenced again

polo12

Apr 2, 2022
how does the NTR route in the main story works? I choose the option for the NTR and then the events occur automatically, i know that after the last event there is a game over but i can't delay that event? I don't want to play for some hours until the last event trigger and I need to reload a earlier save than the decision
When you fulfill the requirements (reach lover status, doing certain activities) NTR "prequel" events start to appear in your Event list. If you want to avoid the NTR route from even starting, the you can just ban the guest right away-
If you complete the "prequel" events however the NTR-yotogis will appear and it's up to you whether you play them or not, nothing is forced on you.
You can always save before the last NTR yotogi, but with the 3 main girl, you always get an obvious choice to prevent the game over. Eg: Go after her/Do nothing.

RARE2000

Dec 21, 2017
So, question. With CM3d2 integrated as a DLC disk, can you access all of the old VIP events, at least when using the imported personalities? Or are some of them flat out unaccessible in COM3d2?

wablowbilly

Jan 18, 2023

There are 2 update sources. One for Jap and one for Eng version. The one in op is Eng. An older version of the torrent mentioned above.
Don't mix them up.
Thanks for that really comprehensive help - just want to have a bit of a dabble and see what the main difference is between this and the illusion games.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes