Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

esoteric0781

Feb 25, 2019
So does this have the adult content in it or not? Do I need to download more files from somewhere else?
Sorry but this thread is 4 years old as is the OP's post to download an 18+ patch.

Jun 19, 2019
It has no COM3D2.5 dlc installed. You can't even install COM3D2.5 dlc in it without upgrading to COM3D2.5. It only has the normal COM3D2 compatible dlc. What you see there is a copy pasted list of every dlc pack that was released after the 2022 edition. A dlc has components for CM3D2, COM3D2, COM3D2.5, KCES, COM CBL, etc. Only the COM3D2 (and possibly CM3D2) components were used to make that repack.
And no, you can't uninstall dlc.
So the honeymoon expansion doesn't count as COM3d2.5 dlc, correct? I'm just double checking to be sure and want to cover my basses

Wakabayashi

Sep 12, 2018
One question. My game takes a solid 5-10 minutes to start. I downloaded the whole torrent + the modpack torrent (from the lastest link) and i think i followed the instructions correctly, is this normal ??

I have the english version too (on a different SSD), but that one takes no more than 30 seconds to start.

Horalover

May 7, 2017
One question. My game takes a solid 5-10 minutes to start. I downloaded the whole torrent + the modpack torrent (from the lastest link) and i think i followed the instructions correctly, is this normal ??

I have the english version too (on a different SSD), but that one takes no more than 30 seconds to start.
Not sure about others but that checks out. Did you install all the DLC and have it linked to CM3d2? It takes ten minutes to load for me last I tried. It also takes a lot of time to get into the maid creator but there isn't any change in gameplay performance

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018

That sounds about right. It used to be on the 10min range for me but with ShortStartLoader it went down to about 5min from start to edit mode. When all caches are built, the load time ain't even that bad actually. I mean it is a 200gb+ game, what do you expect? I'm testing it on a mediocre old laptop (2015 era i7, 16gb ram, sata3 ssd, gtx960m) and it's perfectly playable within tolerable loading times. On a modern machine it should be a bit faster but probably not by much. The game is very bad at loading its own assets.
Some people reported over 30 minutes load time for the same game config as mine and I have no idea what they are doing wrong since there are no errors in the log.
If you use a modpack please use the R4.8, not that old R4 torrent.

Reactions: Wakabayashi

Wolfasassin

Apr 9, 2023
quick question do i need the dlc for the three maid orgy or not i have the harem naud and the harem sex unlock and three personal maids i keep getting unlocks but im asuming thiese are the group sex for the free maid

Wakabayashi

Sep 12, 2018
That sounds about right. It used to be on the 10min range for me but with ShortStartLoader it went down to about 5min from start to edit mode. When all caches are built, the load time ain't even that bad actually. I mean it is a 200gb+ game, what do you expect? I'm testing it on a mediocre old laptop (2015 era i7, 16gb ram, sata3 ssd, gtx960m) and it's perfectly playable within tolerable loading times. On a modern machine it should be a bit faster but probably not by much. The game is very bad at loading its own assets.
Some people reported over 30 minutes load time for the same game config as mine and I have no idea what they are doing wrong since there are no errors in the log.
If you use a modpack please use the R4.8, not that old R4 torrent.
Ok then, my pc is average, and since the eng version loaded faster, thought i could've messed up during the installation process. Other than the initialization time, the rest of the game works just fine. I'll look for that ShortStartLoader!
And yes, i did download the R4.8 modpack!
Thanks!

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Ok then, my pc is average, and since the eng version loaded faster, thought i could've messed up during the installation process. Other than the initialization time, the rest of the game works just fine. I'll look for that ShortStartLoader!
And yes, i did download the R4.8 modpack!
Thanks!
ShortStartLoader, ShortMenuLoader, ShortMenuVanillaDatabase are installed by default with new CMI versions. SSL is only effective in jap version. To my understanding eng version has a different loading method that SSL doesn't touch.
Once caches are being built the loading time should be fairly decent

Reactions: Wakabayashi

polo12

Apr 2, 2022
Some of the Yotogi classes (eg: Pig Breeder Maid) are locked behind the "yotogi class skill vol.13" DLC, but I can't find it on the official shop either.
Is it the dlc called differently in the English release or bundled together with something else?

Last edited:

Kashiwaggy

Sep 29, 2020
I'm having a little trouble with the in game editing. The option bar on the left side is blank, and from what I've seen on the manual there should be a list of options there. The fiddler is also not working, it just says "Please wait while the GUI connects to COM3D2" yet it never connects. Untitled.png

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
I'm having a little trouble with the in game editing. The option bar on the left side is blank, and from what I've seen on the manual there should be a list of options there. The fiddler is also not working, it just says "Please wait while the GUI connects to COM3D2" yet it never connects. View attachment 2737653
MaidFiddler error is because you deleted Sybaris folder at some point but you didn't reinstall MF afterwards. This happens when you reinstall CMI and it does the default cleanup routine.
Did you at least install the latest update for your game version and installed latest ?
Try to rename winhttp.dll to _winhttp.dll. It will disable all plugins. Try to see if the UI loads fine without plugins.
If it doesn't then the game is fucked. Only you know where you got it from and how you installed/extracted it.
The only instance I know about when buttons are missing is when you install broken presets and the whole Preset tab will be broken as a result. But not the entire edit UI.
At least post a log from COM3D2x64_Data/output_log.txt

Kashiwaggy

Sep 29, 2020
MaidFiddler error is because you deleted Sybaris folder at some point but you didn't reinstall MF afterwards. This happens when you reinstall CMI and it does the default cleanup routine.
Did you at least install the latest update for your game version and installed latest ?
Try to rename winhttp.dll to _winhttp.dll. It will disable all plugins. Try to see if the UI loads fine without plugins.
If it doesn't then the game is fucked. Only you know where you got it from and how you installed/extracted it.
The only instance I know about when buttons are missing is when you install broken presets and the whole Preset tab will be broken as a result. But not the entire edit UI.
At least post a log from COM3D2x64_Data/output_log.txt
Thanks for the suggestions. I guess my game wasn't updated, I downloaded the newer version after the CMI prompted me to but then my AV went bananas and wiped it. I'm sure it was a false positive but I'm already feeling like this is more complicated than it's worth for someone like myself.

C-Zeta

Jul 5, 2018
One question, does this version that is here on f95 has every personalities? Including the original cm3d2 ones? Just asking.

C-Zeta

Jul 5, 2018
One question, does this version that is here on f95 has every personalities? Including the original cm3d2 ones? Just asking.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes