Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
1. Is there a way to increase energy?
2. Is there a mod? If so, how to download + install?
3.Is there a way to increase mental?
AddYotogiSliderSE. It's in CMI. You can lock mental state. I think it was F5 during yotogi.
Use it only for that purpose.
Don't use the kupa functions. They are disabled by default because InOutAnim plugin takes priority over it and is much better.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Thanks for the DLX versions of personality dlcs whoever uploaded them, you are the best!
They are not official. I rebuilt them with pieces from the japanese version. I compared the hashes from the update.lst and the files are identical.

DJMisha

Dec 18, 2019
They are not official. I rebuilt them with pieces from the japanese version. I compared the hashes from the update.lst and the files are identical.
Cool, so the files are basically the same as in original installer files provided by s-court shop? I noticed some new file names CIL_LS.ine, CIL_T.ine/RUB_LS.ine, RUB_T.ine, etc, what are those? Both presets work with their signature lingerie sets from dlx ver, so I assume everything is working fine., haven't tested the dances though.

Last edited:

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Cool, so the files are basically the same as in original installer files provided by s-court shop? I noticed some new file names CIL_LS.ine, CIL_T.ine/RUB_LS.ine, RUB_T.ine, etc, what are those? Both presets work with their signature lingerie sets from dlx ver, so I assume everything is working fine., haven't tested the dances though.
Someone provided the update.lst from the original eng dlc. That's how I know what files it was supposed to install and if they are the same as the jap version.
I have no idea what some of these files do. All I know is that they're supposed to be there.

DJMisha

Dec 18, 2019
Someone provided the update.lst from the original eng dlc. That's how I know what files it was supposed to install and if they are the same as the jap version.
I have no idea what some of these files do. All I know is that they're supposed to be there.
Gotcha, just tested the dances and they are working too, so all is good!

aellous

May 3, 2020
this COM3D2 pack
Does this include fiddler or not?
Is this JP ver or ENG ver?
If the JP version is there already a translation?
or there is a link to download the English version of COM3D2 which has the latest update

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
this COM3D2 pack
Does this include fiddler or not?
Is this JP ver or ENG ver?
If the JP version is there already a translation?
or there is a link to download the English version of COM3D2 which has the latest update
1. No. We agreed not to distribute modded repacks.
2. JAP
3. Yes. If you want to proceed with JAP version you should follow the master guide from thread.
4. Not but can be updated if you read the guide. All of it.

aellous

May 3, 2020
1. No. We agreed not to distribute modded repacks.
2. JAP
3. Yes. If you want to proceed with JAP version you should follow the master guide from thread.
4. Not but can be updated if you read the guide. All of it.

you guys don't distribute modded repack but can i install CMI in the game?

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
you guys don't distribute modded repack but can i install CMI in the game?
Yes. Obviously. Why else do you think we don't make modded repacks? Everybody mods it however they see fit.

does anybody have the translation mod up to
Ver.3.23.0
What does that even mean? Translations are not version specific. Besides. that update is from last year. Translation is up to last month. Much newer than what you ask. You can get it from the thread master guide.

SusBK

Sep 29, 2018
Does anyone know how much does this whole game costs to buy all the stuff?

Also, I can be a horny head. But no amount of that could make download this.

To anyone who does. Hats off. You're worse than me.

1686391444432.png

Last edited:

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018

View attachment 2687579
It's not even that big of a deal with all these repacks floating around. You hit download and forget about it. You barely have to do any work compared to people who constantly maintain them. I have both complete eng and jap versions and I've never touched the story. And never will.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
So how do you edit the transparent male bodies and heads in the SybarisArcEditor?
You don't. SAE is not used for that purpose. All it does is let you browse and extract game assets. You can only edit menus with it. If you want to edit models then you need Blender editing skills.
Otherwise stick to existing male body mods which there aren't that many. In fact I think all of them are compiled in the modpack. If any are missing then perhaps I must have skipped them on purpose.
If you install CMI you will also have the default skinned male bodies provided that you have a certain dlc installed. Otherwise they will be skipped because the mod relies on dlc textures.
If you want real male body customization but you are willing to give up the uncensor then you can install COM3D2.5 with KCES. That adds a new maid/master editor and new high poly body but it has no mod support. So no uncensor and there won't be one anytime soon.

asagf

Aug 24, 2021

Well you are definitely missing out
1686697496208.png

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
What on earth is the actual game install here? The directions make it woefully unclear without playing whack-a-mole across many different databases/forums.

Are the 14 4GB downloads all required for installation? If so, jesus, that's a 56 GB game. Or can you just install them sequentially? Seems like a ton of hdd space to dedicate before you're even sure you like something.

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
Are the 14 4GB downloads all required for installation? If so, jesus, that's a 56 GB game. Or can you just install them sequentially? Seems like a ton of hdd space to dedicate before you're even sure you like something.
Bigger than that once it's decompressed, closer to 200GBs.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes