Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Zallow

Jan 1, 2022
Hi guys, i'm trying to play COM3D2 but I struggle for the installation of CMI ( which was fine for CM3D2 ). I downloaded it but they told me to update COM3D2. As it was said in the guide, I downloaded the update in another file than COM3D2, and use the update.exe.
However, when I go back to the installation of CMI, it says that the game is still not up to date. Any idea please ?
Edit : it says kernel32 has been loaded before the initialization of LE
Edit bis : i'm only talking about updating COM3D2 here, sorry for the typo

Last edited:

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Hi guys, i'm trying to play COM3D2 but I struggle for the installation of CMI ( which was fine for CM3D2 ). I downloaded it but they told me to update CM3D2. As it was said in the guide, I downloaded the update in another file than COM3D2, and use the update.exe.
However, when I go back to the installation of CMI, it says that the game is still not up to date. Any idea please ?
Edit : it says kernel32 has been loaded before the initialization of LE
CMI and CM3D2? You mean ? CMI is for COM only.
Try to update . If error persists then the app is not supposed to run with locale or locale is not needed. Only the updaters for CM3D2 need locale. Newer updaters might not need it anymore. I haven't tried one in years so idk.

Zallow

Jan 1, 2022
No I finished CM3D2 and now wanted to move on on COM3D2. So I made the new registry keys with set_install_directory_cm3d2.bat, then I opened the launcher of COM3D2 and managed to link with CM3D2 successfully ( i guess since it found it and i had no problem ) , but now i am at the step where i wanted to install CMI but it says COM3D2 need to update ( 21140 while needed is 22500 ) so i went to their webside, downloaded the 1st one for COM3D2 but i struggle at this point.
I'll try to upgrade LocaleEmulator as you say

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
No I finished CM3D2 and now wanted to move on on COM3D2. So I made the new registry keys with set_install_directory_cm3d2.bat, then I opened the launcher of COM3D2 and managed to link with CM3D2 successfully ( i guess since it found it and i had no problem ) , but now i am at the step where i wanted to install CMI but it says COM3D2 need to update ( 21140 while needed is 22500 ) so i went to their webside, downloaded the 1st one for COM3D2 but i struggle at this point.
I'll try to upgrade LocaleEmulator as you say
COM updates don't need japanese locale and never did. I assume you use jap version if you linked to CM. Updates are . Latest is 2.29.4. Reasons for update failures include read/write/permission erros. You need to close everything that was opened from COM folder. A system restart sometimes helps. The install path must be short or you will surely have issues. Make sure that the install folder is not read only. You can try running as admin too.

Zallow

Jan 1, 2022
Thank you ! I managed to make it work, as you said the update did not need LocaleEmulator, so i just used it as admin and it worked fine.
Now I have a question about the translation : I wanted to Extract and move the contents of [COM3D2_ENG_TRANSLATION] to COM3D2_ROOT and overwrite i18nex but do I need to add what is in BepInEx as well ?

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Thank you ! I managed to make it work, as you said the update did not need LocaleEmulator, so i just used it as admin and it worked fine.
Now I have a question about the translation : I wanted to Extract and move the contents of [COM3D2_ENG_TRANSLATION] to COM3D2_ROOT and overwrite i18nex but do I need to add what is in BepInEx as well ?
Yes. It cointains the "__npc_names.txt" script. It's a file that is generated when extracting translations from eng version but causes lipsync issues if loaded with i18nEx so it must be loaded with XUnityAutotranslator instead. That is the only file in that folder.

Reactions: Zallow

OOBSAMA

May 21, 2023
The File [EXPANSION PACK +X0] & [COM3D2.5 INSTALLER] on Mediafire is not working.
Can you check it pls?
com3d2_5_dl_installer_x0.part01

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
The File [EXPANSION PACK +X0] & [COM3D2.5 INSTALLER] on Mediafire is not working.
Can you check it pls?
com3d2_5_dl_installer_x0.part01
That's more complicated than you think. I'm not the one who uploaded it and to fix one part I have to archive the whole thing again with different settings and reupload all the parts. Mediafire keeps a cache of files and will simply restore it from cache if I reupload the same file and will give the same error. I barely have any storage left on mediafire to reupload it all. I'll try gdrive for just that part...
© will probably kick in for that file signature

Last edited:
Reactions: OOBSAMA

DracoMundo

Dec 22, 2022
hey quick q: i cant game the game to boot, i get the following error.

Failed to initialize Direct3D.
Make sure you have at least DirectX 9.0c installed, have drivers for your
graphics card and have not disabled 3D acceleration
in display settings.
InitializeEngineGraphics failed

any help would be appreciated!

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
hey quick q: i cant game the game to boot, i get the following error.

Failed to initialize Direct3D.
Make sure you have at least DirectX 9.0c installed, have drivers for your
graphics card and have not disabled 3D acceleration
in display settings.
InitializeEngineGraphics failed

any help would be appreciated!
uhh...
Try this
And probably also this
Just because you have the latest and shiniest windows installation that doesn't mean you have all the required legacy stuff preinstalled

Reactions: DracoMundo

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
does anyone know the name of every dlc that adds a new area for the maids to work in other then the pool one?

fssgfgfxgxgfxgxgg

Jun 15, 2022
View attachment 361218

Overview:
Empire Club. The most luxurious bar that ladies and gentlemen come and gather. The beautiful maids who worked there danced and talked with the customers to amuse them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-02-03
Release Date: 2021-12-01
Developer: KISS -
Censored: Yes (Use uncensor patch)
Version: Final +DLC
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
Store:
Genre:

Installation:

Huge DLC Collection:

DOWNLOAD
Part 1: - - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -
Part 2: - - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -
Part 3: - - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -
Part 4: - - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -
Part 5: - - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -
Part 6: - - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -
Part 7: - - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -
Part 8: - - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -
Part 9: - - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -
Part 10: - - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -
Part 11: - - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -
Part 12: - - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -
Part 13: - - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -
Part 14: - - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -

Nutaku Bonus: - - - WORKUPLOAD -

View attachment 361212 View attachment 361211 View attachment 361213 View attachment 361214
The AnonFiles are corrupted

DracoMundo

Dec 22, 2022
uhh...
Try this
And probably also this
Just because you have the latest and shiniest windows installation that doesn't mean you have all the required legacy stuff preinstalled
Still not working unfortunately. Im going to upload the crash logs, and see if that helps.

S.Mart

Feb 26, 2022
Hello! Thank you people, for sharing this game. I successfully installed the R7 repack, CMI, etc. My issue is: the penis doesn't show at all, during sex scenes nor male edit. I left one penis folder just like the tutorial said, but nothing happens. I downloaded the _UNCESOR folder from mediafire replacing the older one, if that helps. PD: sorry if my post is hard to follow, I'm a thirdworlder.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Hello! Thank you people, for sharing this game. I successfully installed the R7 repack, CMI, etc. My issue is: the penis doesn't show at all, during sex scenes nor male edit. I left one penis folder just like the tutorial said, but nothing happens. I downloaded the _UNCESOR folder from mediafire replacing the older one, if that helps. PD: sorry if my post is hard to follow, I'm a thirdworlder.
Show a screenshot of the install folder and a log file from COM3D2x64_Data\output_log.txt
Try to run the game as admin.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes