Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

MTL_Enjoyer

Sep 24, 2017
Damn, that looks like A LOT of work in order to jerk off. But thanks, I'll try this instead. I also have few questions.
Is whole game actually good translated?
Are there actually that many mods in modpack? And how hard it is to install new ones?
If you install the english translation from the guy who made the modpack, you get the official english translation ported to the japanese version, and for the rest of non translated DLC stuff (which is a lot) i think he uses machine translation with Sugoi, which is the best translation tool in my opinion, and almost everything comes pre translated so you don't have to wait for a machine to translate stuff. The tiny rest of DLCs that are yet not translated, the translation is made by a plugin installed by CMI (which is basically an installer for essential plugins that you should have) and it's basically an automatic translation online tool that uses google, DeepL etc.
As for the quality of the translation i think it's decent, way better than what you get from something like google but obviously not something human made so you still get some nonsensical dialogs or incorrect pronouns etc.
As for the variety of mods you get i think it's decent, definitely not as big as some repacks you can get for koikatsu, which is IMO better because it' not bloated with cosplay mods that 99% users wont use, the most important stuff that allow to modify your maid however you want is there.

Reactions: Z3R0N

XPsychoX

Feb 25, 2020
pretty good game for 200+Gb game finished the first one a long time ago using my phone translator lol

Z3R0N

Feb 27, 2018
You basically want the japanese version which has the best compatibility with all the DLCs and plugins, you can find it on ULMF site (google ulmf custom order maid) and there are working links for torrents and instructions, including complete translations and modpacks with all you need.
I've got a problem during installation, hope you can help me. I can't update COM, which I have to do in order to install "COM Modular Installer" that newest version is made for a newer game version, 22500 in minimum. I can't open updater with anything.
Can i repair that or I had to download some older version of COMMI that is compatible with my game?
Cuz i see that as one of options :V

Also, somehow I don't have some files to edit/delete as it's said in ULMF guide. Like "config.xml" in COM3D2. Don't know how important it is.

523345252435.png

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
I've got a problem during installation, hope you can help me. I can't update COM, which I have to do in order to install "COM Modular Installer" that newest version is made for a newer game version, 22500 in minimum. I can't open updater with anything.
Can i repair that or I had to download some older version of COMMI that is compatible with my game?
Cuz i see that as one of options :V

Also, somehow I don't have some files to edit/delete as it's said in ULMF guide. Like "config.xml" in COM3D2. Don't know how important it is.

View attachment 2615188
I don't understand what you are doing in that folder or what instructions you are reading.
To update japanese version use .
If you have the english version use instead.
Pick the wrong choice is you'll have to download the game again.
Get the full update not the sub.
Download it. Extract it somewhere but not in the game folder. Preferably not in Downloads either or some other folder with huge path.
Run the update.exe from the extracted folder
Give it the path to COM3D2.exe if asked.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

Z3R0N

Feb 27, 2018
Thanks you guys a lot!
Everything work. Only thing is, that game actually stutter for some time when loading new stuff in editor. The only thing I would like to ask about for later, is if anyone have link for some character editor? I mean, I remember using a program for editing less important maids by giving them max points in everything and I can't find it now.

Last edited:

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Thanks you guys a lot!
Everything work. Only thing is, that game actually stutter for some time when loading new stuff in editor. The only thing I would like to ask about for later, is if anyone have link for some character editor? I mean, I remember using a program for editing less important maids by giving them max points in everything and I can't find it now.
You mean MaidFiddler? It's in CMI. Careful with that thing because it will break your save if you use it for anything other than editing stats.

Zallow

Jan 1, 2022
Hi Guys, first thanks a lot for sharing this game. I was wondering however if the version in the thread includes the personnality pack or do I need to get it somewhere else ? Last time I played, they were only available on JP version but now on Kiss website and Nutak u they seem to be available in eng too.
By the way, does anyone know if I can get the prequel somewhere ? The other thread seems to be incorrect as it says it download COM as well ?
Many thanks in advance !

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Hi Guys, first thanks a lot for sharing this game. I was wondering however if the version in the thread includes the personnality pack or do I need to get it somewhere else ? Last time I played, they were only available on JP version but now on Kiss website and Nutak u they seem to be available in eng too.
By the way, does anyone know if I can get the prequel somewhere ? The other thread seems to be incorrect as it says it download COM as well ?
Many thanks in advance !
Get somewhat updated version. All the answers are in the guide in the description. You still need to manually install a bunch of dlc if you want to catch up with the updates. That is all the content available for eng version so far.
You can search for the prequel CM3D2 in the same place. There are many repacks but I don't think it's worth getting the latest one. There's not much point in having the same duplicate dlc in both CM and COM. So I'd rather get an older repack unless you really want to have a complete collection. I personally never player CM but I think I have the CM folder from repack or perhaps even older. I don't know and I don't care. It's just sitting there for compatibility purposes to link it with COM and use the old CM assets in COM.

Reactions: Zallow

Sylrra

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know what the hero is called with the Custom Order Maid 3D2 English Vanilla Repack R7 dlc. but i can't download [com3d2engplg_dlc306] = SSI Japan Love Vibe Adult Shop & Yotogi Skill Set. from vol5 almost last

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes