Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Staystrong

Oct 17, 2021
I find it interesting that following NTR all the way to its end, you can lose the maid, and it just returns to title screen. Even if it isn't one of the main three.
I was rather hoping my sweet devil maid would leave the game.
Instead I have no choice but to select "normal ending" for the NTR and reveal that the entire time she's been cheating on me, I've been keeping tabs on it, I've been finding names, I've tracked down all 40+ people that fucked her and deported them to a Guatemalan prison where they will be tortured till the end of their days
And my lover, my girlfriend, she cries and begs for forgiveness, and I hug her and say I'M sorry. I should have acted sooner. But I forgive her. This time. Next time, she'll suffer the same fate as the men.
"I..I love you, Master!"
"Thanks."

Comedy.
Why is my dick harder than the fortress of solitude if it was made of vibranium diamonds.

asagf

Aug 24, 2021
Thats what I did, "dude". It is not that hard indeed, but does not show up for me. I also looked through links manually around Long lost friend personality and did not find it (all of the expansions are near the top anyway and X1 aint there), nor did I see any of that content in game, hence me asking...

View attachment 2574926

If you could instead of hostility point me to it, id be greatfull.

Edit: found it on download links page.
So it is missing from main page only, so I skipped over it for ages. Now I wonder if that is only the case for this content, or there is something else I missed, as I only used main page for tracking DLCs.
I wasnt trying to be mean or hostile, but look at it from my POV, i literally type X1 in the search bar and its the first thing that pops, how would anybody know that you are looking for it in the wrong tab.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Thats what I did, "dude". It is not that hard indeed, but does not show up for me. I also looked through links manually around Long lost friend personality and did not find it (all of the expansions are near the top anyway and X1 aint there), nor did I see any of that content in game, hence me asking...

View attachment 2574926

If you could instead of hostility point me to it, id be greatfull.

Edit: found it on download links page.
So it is missing from main page only, so I skipped over it for ages. Now I wonder if that is only the case for this content, or there is something else I missed, as I only used main page for tracking DLCs.
I think I'll put it in vol 8 on the main page for the time being, but then I have to remember to move it to preloaded expansions category.
Basically if you can't find it on the main page it is not included.
Now please don't draw any more attention to it with screenshots

Ok, so i'm utterly stupid and couldn't understand how to get uncensor to work...
I've downloaded a COM3D2_EN_BODY pack to do it, but there were no clear instructions and i set it as stupidly as i could in MOD folder, but to no avail... How do i use these goddamn things to remove uncensor?
How hard is it to get a working README with clear instructions to non smarts?
Search harder. The instructions are clear as day if you know to look. What you have there is useless if you don't have . And if you have CMI it is also useless because that was an old fix for a time when a certain dlc was not available for eng version yet.

XRRoy

Oct 26, 2018
CR Edit is not enough to edit male characters. I think you need to upgrade it to KCES by installing X0 or whatever components it has it has in that pack. Don't forget to update both KCES and COM to the latest versions
Wow damn, okay... now that you've mentioned it, I went back and check the official page, didn't read it carefully enough to know you need ANOTHER expansion to actually use the new male body, that was fucking sneaky.
Is there anywhere I can download X0? Sukebei yields no result that includes it.

XRRoy

Oct 26, 2018
Now that I think about it... if almost every single DLC got shared via P2P network, why absolutely nobody shared X0?
Aren't you tired with the semi-transparent monotone MC in the standard game? Well at least I am.

SumNoob

Nov 30, 2021
Can anyone tell me why this is in 14 parts and what else I need to do to get the game running after unpacking them all?

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
Now that I think about it... if almost every single DLC got shared via P2P network, why absolutely nobody shared X0?
Aren't you tired with the semi-transparent monotone MC in the standard game? Well at least I am.
Huh?

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
Is that the one called 'Osananajimi' in the DLC checker? I was wondering why I couldn't find it in the DLC list.
no the newest one that's out we already have the one you mentioned

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
in the DLC list its called Sweet, Affectionate, and Devoted Long-lost Friend
Am I looking in the wrong place or something then? In the New DLC List that comes from Custom Order Maid master guide I can't find links for any of the Osananajimi stuff.

Edit: Never mind, I never clicked the link at the bottom of the page before, didn't even notice it. So I've found the stuff now.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
The list in master guide is for jap version
The list in vanilla repack guide is for eng version.
Don't mix them together.

jamesbond2008

Mar 12, 2020
From what I'm gathering from the latest DLC uploaded it's not the DLX version of the Friendly and slightly naughty woman? Don't seem to have the new dance Charm in love or the Graceful Lingerie set which is exclusive to that hopefully someone will be able to get that version.

thanks regardless of what's been done so far.

hhhhy

Apr 23, 2020
New to this game here.
can anybody help me? I've tried extracting the zip files with both WinRAR and 7-zip but it says archive corrupt. Anybody know what to do?
And what personalities does this version have available?

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
Forgive me for the dumb, but I've finally decided I want to have a go at linking COM to CM to get those three maids, but while I've been playing COM okay I can't get CM to start. All I'd really be doing is finishing the tutorial to unlock those maids, then going back to COM and scouting them, at least that's what the idea is if I've read the guide correctly. But since I can't get CM to start, does anyone have a save with them unlocked so that I could just put it in the folder?

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes