Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
inlolzwetrust

Shit, guess applying a new patch to your torrent right after the download finished is not a good idea... one of the yotogi class throws error at me while loading and the game won't start.
Post output log or it didn't happen.
It doesn't matter when and in which order you install dlc and updates. All you need to know is that new dlc may require latest update to work.
If a dlc has errors it's likely because kiss released it in a rush and didn't port it properly from jap version. Entire scripts could be missing. Normally when something wasn't ported it shouldn't be available in the game but we're not living in an ideal world.

castor212

Aug 12, 2020
is there a way to undo/redo an event DLC? GOt the bondage DLC but i didnt realize you need to choose a specific option at the beginning to unlock memories mode for it. I ended up playing all 3 maids till the end before realizing that.

i wanna be able to replay the Bondage SP event in memories mode (edited)
but in order to be able to do that, i need to choose a specific option in the event itself (which i missed)

but i cant do the event anymore since i've done it and it disappeared from the event list

am i just shit out of luck

Last edited:

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
is there a way to undo/redo an event DLC? GOt the bondage DLC but i didnt realize you need to choose a specific option at the beginning to unlock memories mode for it. I ended up playing all 3 maids till the end before realizing that.
There are scripts in CMI for unlocking memories and events safely.

Deit

Jul 4, 2017
So how do I unlock the Bondage SP events? installed it and the new maid costume is there but I cant find the DLC yotogi nor the event and schedules.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
is there a particular step by step to do this? my apologies if its a dumb question, im not familiar with the CMI and was just basically following instruction upon instalalation of it.
Did you read the CMI documentation? How else would you know what you are installing and what everything does?
There is a script MemoriesModeUnlock that might do what you are looking for. Search for it in the CMI_readme pdf.

So how do I unlock the Bondage SP events? installed it and the new maid costume is there but I cant find the DLC yotogi nor the event and schedules.
Did you look at the dlc ? The added events are listed there. Only available for the main trio.
There's a note (for jap version) saying that NTR Block must be turned off to play the H-events.

castor212

Aug 12, 2020
Did you read the CMI documentation? How else would you know what you are installing and what everything does?
There is a script MemoriesModeUnlock that might do what you are looking for. Search for it in the CMI_readme pdf.
I did, but it's been a long while.
Thank you for the pointers!

castor212

Aug 12, 2020
Ok, I basically reinstalled CMI since newer version is out and i thought might as well update it
i made sure to toggle install forcescheduleevent and memoriesmodeunlock
doesnt seem to work.

for memories mode, i try going into memory mode with a chosen maid but the bondage SP event is not shown there
for forcedscheduledevent I pressed E in the main menu for forcedscheduleevent and it doesnt show.

did i do something wrong?

Last edited:

leechurch

Oct 28, 2020
I''ve installed a mod and i'm getting an error where it's failing to load a texture called "nprsugoskinmetal, nprsugoskin_normal and nprsugoskinmatcap". Does anyone know where i can find these?

asagf

Aug 24, 2021
I''ve installed a mod and i'm getting an error where it's failing to load a texture called "nprsugoskinmetal, nprsugoskin_normal and nprsugoskinmatcap". Does anyone know where i can find these?
Is there a readme file in the mod you downloaded? usually modders put info there if a mod needs some other mod to be preinstalled, if its in japanese you can use google translate.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
You need skin first and NPRshader.

Ixiah

Aug 17, 2016
Does this Version still have subpar mod support ?
Or rather, if im a huge fan of Mods, which Version would be better ?

Last edited:

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Does this Version still have subpar mod support ?
Or rather, if im a huge fan of Mods, which Version would be better ?
Japanese because it can be natively linked to the older CM and use its assets. Though the gap isn't that big because eng version has some CM assets ported over and I made a compatibility patch for the modpack to be used with eng version without linking COM to CM. I started doing my testing on eng version since a few months ago because it loads much faster for what I need.

Reactions: Dserved and Ixiah

DJMisha

Dec 18, 2019
How much content is missing from english version with all dlcs as of today compared to japanese? And is that content any good? Also S-Court CR Shop dlcs from dlc checker are missing, are they available somewhere or not important?

Last edited:

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
How much content is missing from english version with all dlcs as of today compared to japanese? And is that content any good? Also S-Court CR Shop dlcs from dlc checker are missing, are they available somewhere or not important?
CRshop: Not important. Not available. I only have them for jap version and nobody bothered to get them for eng.
It's hard to estimate how much is missing from eng version. Japanese exclusive collabs are definitely missing.

Comparing apples to apples

Eng COM
- 7.6GB ported CM costumes (linking to CM is possible to get all of them but not worth it) + 0.5GB from modpack compatibility patch = ~8GB
- 24GB COM costumes/parts + 0.3GB from modpack compatibility patch
- 47GB voice files
- 1GB sound files
- 167MB eng translated dialog (includes lots of duplicate lines)

Jap COM
- can be linked to CM so ~18GB old CM costumes (actually less. no idea how much is actually exclussive to CM) , 50GB+ CM voice files, + other stuff
- 1.5GB CM ported costumes (duplicates if you link to CM)
- 27GB COM costumes/parts
- 80GB voice files
- 1.5GB sound files
- 515MB japanese scripts (includes lots of duplicate lines).

For costumes (and mod support) there's not much of a difference.
For actual gameplay content let's say that jap version has at least twice as much content, not including CM yotogi.
Real ratio of unique COM dialog lines is around 2:1. Let's say 2.5:1 if you add CM compatible yotogi.

So it comes down to what you want to do in game.
For modding and creating maids and scenes both will work just fine with some occasional missing assets errors on eng version.
For story and personalities use jap version.

Reactions: DJMisha

DJMisha

Dec 18, 2019
So it comes down to what you want to do in game.
For modding and creating maids and scenes both will work just fine with some occasional missing assets errors on eng version.
For story and personalities use jap version.
Gotcha, i'm just playing vanilla english, don't want to bother with mods, cm2 and jap version.

Do you think they will catch up to japanese version in actual gameplay content that you mentioned above?

Also I noticed on sukebei someone anonymously regularly uploads portable vanilla builds and keeps them up to date for every custom maid game, do you have any idea who does this?

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Gotcha, i'm just playing vanilla english, don't want to bother with mods, cm2 and jap version.

Do you think they will catch up to japanese version in actual gameplay content that you mentioned above?

Also I noticed on sukebei someone anonymously regularly uploads portable vanilla builds and keeps them up to date for every custom maid game, do you have any idea who does this?
I don't have a magic crystal ball but they will milk this old cow for as much as they can.
Yes, I have an idea who that is. It's a fairly known korean dev. These repacks are not tested by the eng community and have no feedback. No idea if they are reliable. They are repacked rather sketchy with all sorts of unnecessary scripts and no documentation for how to make it work or what everything is for. Stick with built-in-house repacks otherwise don't expect any support.

Last edited:

DJMisha

Dec 18, 2019
They are repacked rather sketchy
I tested it once, it's just pure vanilla japanese version with up-to-date dlcs no strings attached, the thing about their release is that it's easy to update, you leave game folders as it is and remove setup.zip and other old stuff and rehash for an easy torrent update. As I can see it they do preservation work with these games. Do you know any other resources they upload to? I wanna learn more about them, but couldn't find any info at all.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes