Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
I dont know how i wasnt clear enough, Free/exclusive is just a label for unlocking scenarios and its just for NTR scenarios, the part of the game where you send them to work on different jobs has nothing to do with it and i explained that scenarios that involve the label of "free" are mostly about the maid serving customers and getting fucked and the ones related to the "exclusive" are more centered about the betraying aspect of NTR i made this distinction so he could pick knowing what it is about, for example "Free" has more maid getting railed by multiple dudes, "Exclusive" has more events about a single dude stealing the maid, but whatever you pick you can send the maid to do fuck all on the management part of the game(hotel, restaurant, cafe, etc.)
Chill dude, you did not preface anything with 'in regards to scenarios' so I thought I'd clarify. The label mechanically is for unlocking different events, but there's the in universe difference as well which I'd thought you'd gotten wrong.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
How to add custom made characters to this game? For example, I've found neptunia character files but I don't have a single clue about where to place those files and how to find these characters in the game.

Febui

May 6, 2022
Does this ntr event have any impact on the next story? If so, then I won't have to play this event (post-wedding event).
No NTR event affects anything besides its own self-contained story, and there are no consequences (so, anything else you do with her will be as if no NTR events have ever happened)
How are these 2 different?
Free maids will more directly imply they're having lewd acts with guests if you visit them while they're doing soap or BDSM jobs, and them doing jobs like that may cause a scene they you notice they may be picking up some skills or habits from that job.
Exclusive maids never do anything with anyone, they're sexually yours and yours alone.

Some personalities have NTR events that require exclusive or free. Majority, they require free, and the event is about them getting into sexual situations because of their job, and going further than they're supposed to. Exclusive requirement ones are more likely to be at least a bit non-consensual.
The sadistic girl personality has half her NTR scenes require exclusive, half require free.
You can look in the schedule and check their NTR events and see "exclusive maid" or "free maid" in the requirements of stuff. Many girls never require exclusive at all for their NTR events

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
How to add custom made characters to this game? For example, I've found neptunia character files but I don't have a single clue about where to place those files and how to find these characters in the game.
In order to import a custom character you need 2 things: the preset file (.preset and .preset.expreset.xml if it has custom wideslider values) and the required mod files if any. Both preset files go in the Preset folder. Mods go into Mod folder.
Not all presets require mods. Those are called vanilla presets because they only rely on official dlc.
For those that do require mods the preset uploader usually bundles only the mods that they made themselves or not even that. If you're lucky they left a note in the readme or some screenshot with clues for what mods were used. With some more luck these mods still exist and are available for download but probably behind some twitter password.
Preset files can be inspected in SybarisArcEditor to see which menu files they require. The menus marked in red are missing or are assets from CM. SAE can't look for CM asstes in COM because they are in a separate Gamedata_20 folder. SAE only looks in Gamedata. You can search for the menu name to find the mod source.
Then of course you can run the maid editor and load the preset to see if it works right. You might need to hit F5 and enable WIDESLIDER. I think it's turned off by default. If you don't know what I'm talking about then install and read the documentation. CMI by default installs the "Basic" configuration which does not include the AddModSlider plugin (aka wideslider) required for custom presets. You'll have to use another configuration preset such as "Similar to Noctsoul AIO" which was the standard back in the day.

Reactions: Purple_Heart

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
In order to import a custom character you need 2 things: the preset file (.preset and .preset.expreset.xml if it has custom wideslider values) and the required mod files if any. Both preset files go in the Preset folder. Mods go into Mod folder.
Not all presets require mods. Those are called vanilla presets because they only rely on official dlc.
For those that do require mods the preset uploader usually bundles only the mods that they made themselves or not even that. If you're lucky they left a note in the readme or some screenshot with clues for what mods were used. With some more luck these mods still exist and are available for download but probably behind some twitter password.
Preset files can be inspected in SybarisArcEditor to see which menu files they require. The menus marked in red are missing or are assets from CM. SAE can't look for CM asstes in COM because they are in a separate Gamedata_20 folder. SAE only looks in Gamedata. You can search for the menu name to find the mod source.
Then of course you can run the maid editor and load the preset to see if it works right. You might need to hit F5 and enable WIDESLIDER. I think it's turned off by default. If you don't know what I'm talking about then install and read the documentation. CMI by default installs the "Basic" configuration which does not include the AddModSlider plugin (aka wideslider) required for custom presets. You'll have to use another configuration preset such as "Similar to Noctsoul AIO" which was the standard back in the day.
Thanks for the info, I've got them working. I now only have one problem, do you have any neptunia character presets/mods besides those in here? I'd love to have a purple heart preset atleast, I've googled but couldn't find anything like that, it is always a dead end.

Last edited:
Reactions: neptunia200318

Lexusex

Dec 23, 2019
Hey, perhaps you can help. Since installing Personality Pack Overbearing and preppy girl maid GP-01&GP-02&GP-01Fb, game freezes in Life Mode with some events with Preppy personality.

In BepInEx console:
[Error : Unity Log] [eTJSError]シナリオファイル K1_GP_hanyou_0001.ks が見つかりません
ファイル : LifeModeMain.ks 行 : 31
[Error : Unity Log] シナリオが読み込まれていないため、指定ラベル[*汎用_トレーニングルーム]への移動に失敗しました

Tested on two different machines.
Idk if you/Sakura actually play the game and test new dlc, but is it issue on KISS side, or something happened with DLC files?

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Thanks for the info, I've got them working. I now only have one problem, do you have any neptunia character presets/mods besides those in here? I'd love to have a purple heart preset atleast, I've googled but couldn't find anything like that, it is always a dead end.
Isn't that char already in there? You have literally everything needed to build that preset yourself. That's the whole point of the game. Consider yourself lucky if a mod even exists and don't expect people to share presets if it's not already included with the mod. Also please don't post that link. The uploader only wanted to share it in the master guide and will delete it if it gets reposted around.

K1_GP_hanyou_0001.ks
That script exists in jap version but not in eng version. It could be a fuckup on kiss side. It wouldn't be the first time. Maybe some events shouldn't be available and will be added later. So if you're not using cheats to unlock everything there's nothing you can do. Eng and Jap games are different and sometimes mistakes are made when porting Jap dlc to Eng. You could sideload that script from the mod folder but I wouldn't recommend it.
Capture.PNG

Reactions: Lexusex

Lexusex

Dec 23, 2019
From what I tested it only happens in solo events (oneliners about room) in Life mode with preppy persona. If it is 2 or more maids in scene with preppy maid, all is good.
Not sure about any other GP1 content compatibility.

It could be a fuckup on kiss side. It wouldn't be the first time.
Yeah, definitely on KISS side then. Jap script works perfectly and resolves the issue.
Sadly I did not install Autotranslator, and those events play out in Japanese.

Thanks for looking into this and helping find a solution.
Hopefully this is the only thing that was borked with that pack.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Isn't that char already in there? You have literally everything needed to build that preset yourself. That's the whole point of the game. Consider yourself lucky if a mod even exists and don't expect people to share presets if it's not already included with the mod. Also please don't post that link. The uploader only wanted to share it in the master guide and will delete it if it gets reposted around.
Mod is there but preset isn't. I'm lazy when it comes to creating characters, I've done it a few times in illusion games but they were nothing fancy, that's why I asked for preset. Removed the link from my post.

Sep 16, 2021
Is the X1 dark content included in the X1 expansion pack? Also if it is not updated to com3d2 2.5, will the male bodies be just transparent as usual?

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes