Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Liquidacid

Aug 16, 2017
Do luxury version of facilities count for the yotagi scenes? Like some say you need an open cafe does the luxury open cafe count the same?

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Look up inlolzwetrust's modpack. Should includes download links to the most recent dlcs.
Not true. Remember that this is eng version thread. A search for modpack would redirect to a jap version thread. Installing jap dlc on eng version or vice versa is a sure way to fuck up both versions.
As I said previously best way to find resources is to unironically read the thread backwards.

Do luxury version of facilities count for the yotagi scenes? Like some say you need an open cafe does the luxury open cafe count the same?
I think the only difference is that you make more credits with luxury facilities. I don't think it matters for yotogi if it's a normal or luxury facility.

Last edited:
Reactions: Liquidacid

Pathfinder0726

Jul 26, 2020
Okay, as a last ditch effort, I'm coming here for assistance. Recently, I purchased the "Custom Order Maid 3D2.5 + X0 with Kiss Character Edit System" from Nutaku.net. and for whatever reason, there is an error message I keep getting when trying to install. The full error message is as follows:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Installation aborted due to error.
file size check error
check size 27766088. src file
[C:\Users\Jared\Hmmm\COM3D2\Game\custom-order-maid-3d-2_Windows_6_1_02\3D2.5+X0\com3d2-x0-kiss_Windows_3_1_1\2022_12_09_Custom Order Maid 3D2.5+X0 with Kiss Character Edit
System\com3d2_5_dl_installer_x0\com3d2_5_dl_installer_x0\up date\dlc\GameData\gp003\bg_gp003.arc] size : 4294967295 bg_gp003.arc

Copy source file is abnormal. File may be corrupted.File may be corrupted.
The possible causes are as follows.

1.Abnormality in downloaded data.
2.Read-only drive read-only disk is abnormal

If you can not update correctly even after confirming the above, please take a moment to contact our support team.

I don't have ANY fucking idea what any of that means. Can somebody help me please for the love of god?!

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Okay, as a last ditch effort, I'm coming here for assistance. Recently, I purchased the "Custom Order Maid 3D2.5 + X0 with Kiss Character Edit System" from Nutaku.net. and for whatever reason, there is an error message I keep getting when trying to install. The full error message is as follows:

Installation aborted due to error.
file size check error
check size 27766088. src file
[C:\Users\Jared\Hmmm\COM3D2\Game\custom-order-maid-3d-2_Windows_6_1_02\3D2.5+X0\com3d2-x0-kiss_Windows_3_1_1\2022_12_09_Custom Order Maid 3D2.5+X0 with Kiss Character Edit
System\com3d2_5_dl_installer_x0\com3d2_5_dl_installer_x0\up date\dlc\GameData\gp003\bg_gp003.arc] size : 4294967295 bg_gp003.arc

Copy source file is abnormal. File may be corrupted.File may be corrupted.
The possible causes are as follows.

1.Abnormality in downloaded data.
2.Read-only drive read-only disk is abnormal

If you can not update correctly even after confirming the above, please take a moment to contact our support team.

I don't have ANY fucking idea what any of that means. Can somebody help me please for the love of god?!
Every installer comes with a update.lst file that tells the installer the byte size, checksum(?) and version of every file that is to be installed. The installer then compares that information with the actual files in the pack. If the checksum doesn't match it's because the file is different from what is expected. It could be because of file corruption or the installer doesn't have permissions to read the file properly.
1. You could try downloading the installer again. Your initial download could be corrupted.
Make sure it does't throw any errors when extracting the archive.
2. Now look at that path. Can you read it? Probably the installer can't read it either because it's longer that 260 characters which is the max path size for 32bit apps. Shorten the path as much as you can. C:\Users\Jared\Hmmm\COM3D2\installler\whatever components it has\.. should do it.
3. You are installing in C:\.. You might need to run the installer as administrator in that directory.
4. The whole COM installer folder could be read only for whatever reason. Right click on C:\Users\Jared\Hmmm\COM3D2\ folder > properties > uncheck read only > apply to files and subfolders.

Reactions: Pathfinder0726

Lexusex

Dec 23, 2019
Not counting mods, is there anything exclusive to the japanese version?
It has more DLC, more content.
Content for English version is translation of DLCs for Jap version. There is a shrinking gap between two versions, not counting the fact, that whole CM3D2 content can be imported into Jap COM3D2 (clothes, personalities), and now having stories dlc for those personalities.
Outside of that versions seem to approach eventual parity, unless Kiss will drop support for English version due to low sales of dlc.

&

You can compare two DLC shops for parity. This does not include personalities.

Liquidacid

Aug 16, 2017
Can someone explain how exactly you advance the pool and shrine questlines?

Also do the "npc" missions like the "airhead and mafia daughter" ones actually advance or do they just stay in the events tab forever?

Febui

May 6, 2022
Outside of that versions seem to approach eventual parity
Is the CM3d2 stuff the only thing not getting into the english version? Is everything else just a matter of waiting a little bit longer?
As far as I know, 0 NTR is missing from the English version, right?
It's kinda not worth it but if there's more NTR in the Jap version, I'll abandon everything I put in eng to use the jap version instead

Febui

May 6, 2022
Can someone explain how exactly you advance the pool and shrine questlines?
Have the three main girls do that job until they each get an extra star on the job, then interact with them during the day like you do to raise favor. When you've interacted with each of them during the job, you can progress it
Then you need to get them the last star and interact with them on the job again to progress to the final part

Reactions: Liquidacid

Unknown Developer

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2017
Does the 14 part files come with the +18 and the uncensor patch? I tried looking a little at the forum, but it's so much stuff I got lost. If other downloads are needed, can't we ask to pin them in the OP?

Febui

May 6, 2022
Does the 14 part files come with the +18 and the uncensor patch? I tried looking a little at the forum, but it's so much stuff I got lost. If other downloads are needed, can't we ask to pin them in the OP?
The that inlolzwetrust has given us comes packaged with the decensored 18+ stuff. and a variety of other useful things that was all pretty easy and straight forward in my opinion

Liquidacid

Aug 16, 2017
Did they change the favor levels? I have multiple maids over 250 but the event to make them from lover+ to bride isn't popping for any of them.

Unknown Developer

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2017
The that inlolzwetrust has given us comes packaged with the decensored 18+ stuff. and a variety of other useful things that was all pretty easy and straight forward in my opinion
Thank you. I'll take a look.

Lexusex

Dec 23, 2019
Is the CM3d2 stuff the only thing not getting into the english version? Is everything else just a matter of waiting a little bit longer?
Yeah, that and some obscure collabs I would think.
Even then, if english version is gonna be doing great, perhaps they would think about getting cm3d2 content in, but who knows.

All NTR stuff is in or getting in if new Jap stuff is released. Today English version of X1 Dark side was released, which is exclusively NTR.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes