Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

zeroajvs

May 10, 2020
I already read guide R7 but I have some question
Can I buy [X1 Expansion Pack] from Nutaku to install update.exe in R7? (DLC Checker have installed X0)
I wanna try Honeymoon system and story. I played JP a little bit because annoying to wait translation.
I'm not too sure but you'll probably get some kind of error if you try that, anyway you can download x1 in the guide

Reactions: aoverlook

zeroajvs

May 10, 2020
Would you please tell me how to download x1 :cry:
I found update game version only on com3d2.world.
You can find the links in the R7 torrent guide in chapter 5.1 in the final part, if you downloaded the R7 version of the game you could also take the opportunity to install all the dlc that are not in the repack, which are all the ones that are in the chapter "5.1" or "volume 8" below

Reactions: aoverlook

aoverlook

Apr 11, 2021
You can find the links in the R7 torrent guide in chapter 5.1 in the final part, if you downloaded the R7 version of the game you could also take the opportunity to install all the dlc that are not in the repack, which are all the ones that are in the chapter "5.1" or "volume 8" below
Thank you so much! I read every texts but just found download links below guide lol

Cry about it

Aug 8, 2017
I AM SOO CONFUSED HOW TO UPDATE THE NEW UPDATE BRO. HAHAHA I DID CHOOSE THE FOLDER DESTINATION AND NOTHING HAPPEN BUT IT SAID INSTAL IS COMPLETE AND UPDATE BUT THE GAME IS STILL THE OLD VER

throwaway9932

Jun 27, 2021
I'm getting a malware hit on the Yotogi & Ladylike woman Romantic Cohabitation Pack mediafire download. You know anything about that?

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
I'm getting a malware hit on the Yotogi & Ladylike woman Romantic Cohabitation Pack mediafire download. You know anything about that?
Yea. Windows defender can be really retarded sometimes when it comes to shit downloaded from the internet. That's what you get with reputation and signature based scanning
If it helps you sleep at night I ran a scan with malwarebytes on the zip and its contents. Neither mb or wd got triggered.

Febui

May 6, 2022
Anyone got a torrent for the full game

This includes all DLC from the previous years, but not the newest stuff from this year. You have to add that separately (that DLC is listed as "volume 8" DLC in the download list, not much is any good yet)

Mg42gun

Jun 6, 2018

This includes all DLC from the previous years, but not the newest stuff from this year. You have to add that separately (that DLC is listed as "volume 8" DLC in the download list, not much is any good yet)
okay just asking some question: my game version is bit older (ver 1.160, i forgot which repack version) with sparsely installed "downloaded DLC". so if i want the newer version of the game with all DLC up to Vol. 7 is my only option is to uninstall my old version and download this newer version torrent? if so can i transfer all save, progression and my maid data from old ver to new ver?

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
okay just asking some question: my game version is bit older (ver 1.160, i forgot which repack version) with sparsely installed "downloaded DLC". so if i want the newer version of the game with all DLC up to Vol. 7 is my only option is to uninstall my old version and download this newer version torrent? if so can i transfer all save, progression and my maid data from old ver to new ver?
Backup your Preset and SaveData folders. They can be transfered to another more updated installation of the same type. Meaning that eng save goes in eng game and won't work in jap game or vice versa.
It would be way too time consuming to try and update your old game manually, one dlc at a time. Just delete the old and install the new. Torrents make life easier.

Mg42gun

Jun 6, 2018
Backup your Preset and SaveData folders. They can be transfered to another more updated installation of the same type. Meaning that eng save goes in eng game and won't work in jap game or vice versa.
It would be way too time consuming to try and update your old game manually, one dlc at a time. Just delete the old and install the new. Torrents make life easier.
alright then thanks for the info bro

harper1998

Jan 27, 2020
Quick question regarding the linking of CM3D2, does the English version of COM3D2 support the DLC personalities? I'm assuming not since it only added the basic three (Innocent, Kuudere, Tsundere) - I'd like to have a genki employee.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Quick question regarding the linking of CM3D2, does the English version of COM3D2 support the DLC personalities? I'm assuming not since it only added the basic three (Innocent, Kuudere, Tsundere) - I'd like to have a genki employee.
Quick answer: no.
It doesn't even fully support the main three CM personalities

Reactions: harper1998

Zeno_Bell

Aug 11, 2021
I just downloaded the game 2 days ago, and I can't follow any of what's happening in this thread. like "how do I mod this game?", "what is sybaris aio?", and "updating the game is easy, you just got to download this folder with like 23TBs worth of shit.". Meanwhile I just want a Big Booty Trap maids with hips the size of my TV. For the love of god if anyone can point me in the right direction, I would greatly appreciate it.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
I just downloaded the game 2 days ago, and I can't follow any of what's happening in this thread. like "how do I mod this game?", "what is sybaris aio?", and "updating the game is easy, you just got to download this folder with like 23TBs worth of shit.". Meanwhile I just want a Big Booty Trap maids with hips the size of my TV. For the love of god if anyone can point me in the right direction, I would greatly appreciate it.
Read the thread backwards.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes