Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Pureness

Sep 24, 2018
Does anyone know what this error is and how to fix it? It seems like it only affects the images without blocking the content, but it still feels kinda annoying.

1677053409530.png

Hybridwolfe

Nov 12, 2020
I keep getting this error every time I update COM modular installer (started about a couple years ago), I've always clicked "Skip this file" but as it keeps happening I am starting to wonder if I should get it to stop. Is there is a way to fix the issue? I am hesitant to just delete the file in case I break something so I wanted to be sure its safe to do so, I dunno why its even having this problem as everything else is replaced fine on updating its just this one file.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Well met, fellow Masters.

I am in need of some help/clarification in regards to the High Poly Bodies.

1) Is there a difference between the HPB Mod and the Official 2.5?
I'm asking because I found this post in the ULMF thread:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What I would like to know specifically is if the Mod would have the same/similar limitations or not.

2) If the Mod doesn't:
How exactly would I have to go about it if all I wanted was the HPB Mod and nothing else? (I got the Vanilla Repack R7)
Which Mods would I need for that? I read "Minimal Installation" in the R4.7 Master Guide, but I'm not sure if the ones with "LOHiPoly" in the name would be all I need or not, - and I'd rather not risk a massive time investment due to some dumb mistakes if I can help it.

Thanks in advance.
From a technical point of view the new official high poly body is superior considering the ease of use and new maid edit mode but this advantage is quickly nullified by the lack of mod support and shitty integration into the game. No mod support = no uncensor and you can't use any of the existing mods with it. This means that it's currently useless in most scenarios unless you are ok with using only the available KCES dlc costumes with it and not making nude screenshots or whatever. Same applies to high poly male body which is entirely new. You couldn't really customize the male body before X0 expanison but you also can't draw a dong using 3 pixels. There are some modded skinned male bodies for the normal COM. They're not so great but they do the job. Remember that the standard COM male body is just a transparent silhouette. Most of the male body mods are included in the modpack. Some of them are good enough, the others are just good for a laugh. CM community never really cared about making a good male body. It takes some skill but you can craft a maid preset with male looks and use XtMasterSlave to replace and mimic the master. This solution is suboptimal but can work for the most part if you're making screenshots. For general use it will put some strain on the performance.

Considering the current limitations I'd say that COM3D2.5 is not worth your time. Stick with the normal COM3D2 version.

Using Eng or Jap version is just a matter of personal preference.
If you want all the content that was ever realeased for this series and full mod support then you need the Jap version. This means full access to all the 22 personalities and their related content plus all the dlc costumes.
If you only want the main story plus some extras then Eng version will do just fine. It has a decent amount of content. Most of the Jap COM costumes were released in Eng COM plus some of the older CM costumes. You will only have access to some of the personalities. I think there are 12 peronalities currently released in Eng with various degrees of dlc expansion support.

From a modding point of view they are more or less the same. If you are going to use my modpack R4.7 then it will work with both versions just fine. If you are using Vanilla Repack R7 then you will also need the modpack compatibility patch (see the FAQ from the master guide) to cover for the missing Jap dlc.
The main difference is the loading time. If you have Jap version (COM+CM+modpack) it will take even 10 minutes to fully load from a ssd. Perhaps even more on first load. Eng version takes maybe 5 minutes to load because you can't officially link CM to COM and it has less content.
Other than that if you're not in a rush then Jap version is overall better.
I personally don't recommend "minimal installation". Just use the full modpack and maybe trim some of the content you don't want. Or at least keep body and face parts.

Official high poly body vs LO high poly body mod:
You can achieve the same results with the modded body but it will require a bit more work to master using the wideslider (F5 in maid edit) and ShapekeyMaster. There are numerous variations of LO high poly body with shapekeys adapted for different scenarios. To this date the most common are the "standard LOHiPoly body v2.12.1350 beta02", "LOHiPoly body v2.12.1350 bg02 Bengtsu", "LOHiPoly body v2 HighHeel Thicc" and "LOHiPoly body v2 RV High Heels 2.2". Once you know how they work and how to use them properly you won't feel the need for the official high poly body.

Reactions: Nevart

sukuyyo

Sep 13, 2018
I downloaded game+AllDLC from the other website.
I can play it normally when it is still JP then I can't install Modular cus it can't read ShortMenuLoader.dll in Appdata so I skip it to test the game and it turns out the game stops loading after the NTR filer page (in BeplnEx say [Warning: HarmonyX] AccessTools.TypeByName: Could not find type named COM3D2.InOutAnimation.Plugin.InOutAnimation+Settings]) can you help me with it

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
I downloaded game+AllDLC from the other website.
I can play it normally when it is still JP then I can't install Modular cus it can't read ShortMenuLoader.dll in Appdata so I skip it to test the game and it turns out the game stops loading after the NTR filer page (in BeplnEx say [Warning: HarmonyX] AccessTools.TypeByName: Could not find type named COM3D2.InOutAnimation.Plugin.InOutAnimation+Settings]) can you help me with it
1. what is the name of the repack
2. what do you mean by "I can play normally when it is still in JP". Does it not work when it's translated or what ?
3. Run CMI as administrator and reinstall it using Noctsoul preset or whatever. Leave the cleaning tasks on default settings
4. That warning has nothing to do with whatever issue you are having. Provide full log from COM3D2x64_Data\output_log.txt

SKy2121

Dec 19, 2019
can someone help, cant even extract the game. Winrar gives me this error
! C:\Users\Name\Downloads\COM3D2_EN.7z.001: Write error in the file
I have downloaded all the required files.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
can someone help, cant even extract the game. Winrar gives me this error
! C:\Users\Name\Downloads\COM3D2_EN.7z.001: Write error in the file
I have downloaded all the required files.
1. don't use winrar. use 7zip. winrar can't handle 7z split archives well.
2. you need to download all parts in same place
3. make sure you actually downloaded all parts and you're not missing any.
4. And most importantly, don't install in Downloads

Last edited:

SKy2121

Dec 19, 2019
1. don't use winrar. use 7zip. winrar can't handle 7z split archives well.
2. you need to download all parts in same place
3. make sure you actually downloaded all parts and you're not missing any.
do i just extract the first file and it extracts the rest right or do i need to manually extract all 14?
all i get when i start COM3D app and press start on the launcher the game just stuck on a white screen

Last edited:

asagf

Aug 24, 2021
So i downloaded the english version and after playing for a while i decided to follow the advice of getting the JP version and ended up downloading the Ultimate 2022 torrent, so after playing with the JP version and moving my presets i found that i am missing some costumes that after looking around are costumes from CM3d2 and i was wondering what do i need to add them to my COM3d2 game, also i wanna add that i only downloaded the COM3d2 part of the torrent and i didnt download the CM3d2 part, would this be the cause of the issue?

Just to make it clear, the costumes are in the English version Its a night magic but after moving the presets to the JP version i got the error of dress not found, etc.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
i didnt download the CM3d2 part, would this be the cause of the issue?
Well, doh.

Just to make it clear, the costumes are in the English version Its a night magic but after moving the presets to the JP version i got the error of dress not found, etc.
Eng version has some ported CM costumes but for jap version you have to link CM to COM using the official feature. It's in the COM launcher settings. Then you'll be able to use CM costumes and personalties in COM.

VlyatVonDegro

Jun 8, 2020
hello, is this all of the dlc?

bcz in sukebei i see so many option the new one and the old one, so im a bit confuse. which one i need to download.

Last edited:

ZaneBlade

Aug 25, 2019
Can someone tell me how to download DLCs for this game i downloaded game from torrent given here and there is still so many DLCs missing there is also cryptab link which shows all DLCs link but I can't find the names which shown on dlc checker on cryptab

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes