Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

zeroajvs

May 10, 2020
Can someone tell me how to download DLCs for this game i downloaded game from torrent given here and there is still so many DLCs missing there is also cryptab link which shows all DLCs link but I can't find the names which shown on dlc checker on cryptab
I'm not sure if this is the case, but I think the dlc checker is based on the Japanese version, so if you have the English version, don't pay too much attention to it since they're still releasing dlc every month, the last one was Preppy Girl GP-01 & GP-02 & GP-01FB Packs. You can see the releases on the comd3d2 reddit page and in the R7 repack torrent you can find the dlc they have released for the english version to date

ZaneBlade

Aug 25, 2019
I'm not sure if this is the case, but I think the dlc checker is based on the Japanese version, so if you have the English version, don't pay too much attention to it since they're still releasing dlc every month, the last one was Preppy Girl GP-01 & GP-02 & GP-01FB Packs. You can see the releases on the comd3d2 reddit page and in the R7 repack torrent you can find the dlc they have released for the english version to date
Thanks will see if that dlc is missing

zeroajvs

May 10, 2020
Where can I download honeymoon dlc X1 for com3d2
As I said, you can find all the dlc released to date in the guide that is in the torrent, at the end of the "5.1" section. I would give you the direct links but the author of the guide does not want to put the links in public forums.

Sylrra

Jul 29, 2019
I've read comments and everything, but I'll leave this comment to see if someone can clarify if there are dlcs for the English version and where I can get them? (I downloaded it in cryptpad english vanilla repack R7)

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
I've read comments and everything, but I'll leave this comment to see if someone can clarify if there are dlcs for the English version and where I can get them? (I downloaded it in cryptpad english vanilla repack R7)
chapter 5.1

sharing

Jun 11, 2018
can someone help, cant even extract the game. Winrar gives me this error
! C:\Users\Name\Downloads\COM3D2_EN.7z.001: Write error in the file
I have downloaded all the required files.
The same thing happened to me and I had to rename some files downloaded cuz i downloaded some files using a download manager and other files using the browser so make sure the file names are the same before unzipping either COM3D2_EN or COM3D2.EN. of course without changing the extension or the order number of the parts

Also one tip winrar gave me problems decompressing files with special characters in the past I also recommend you use 7-zip it's free it and compatible with all compressible things I know

Slybeast99

Jun 22, 2017
Honestly i wanna play this game but with the constant new dlc and the comments on this thread it sounds like a complicated mess just to download it even tho it looks clean on the 1st page. (well as clean as a multi part download can look)

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Honestly i wanna play this game but with the constant new dlc and the comments on this thread it sounds like a complicated mess just to download it even tho it looks clean on the 1st page. (well as clean as a multi part download can look)
The op is a good example of what happens when you reupload something without mentioning the source. It is what I used to call Vanilla Repack R6.
is the more recent version. Note the instructions in the description.

aoverlook

Apr 11, 2021
The op is a good example of what happens when you reupload something without mentioning the source. It is what I used to call Vanilla Repack R6.
is the more recent version. Note the instructions in the description.
Hello I'm new for COM3D2, Do you have plan for update COM3D 2.5ver in R7 or Can I buy and manual update via launcher, High polygon and guess mode+ are so interesting

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Hello I'm new for COM3D2, Do you have plan for update COM3D 2.5ver in R7 or Can I buy and manual update via launcher, High polygon and guess mode+ are so interesting
Trust me and everyone else who tried it when we tell you that COM3D2.5 is not worth your time. We already explained why.
If not, there is nothing stopping you from upgrading it yourself. Everything needed for the upgrade is already provided in R7 guide. Judging by how fast the japanese KCES died and how little downloads it has I can only conclude that there is no demand for it and thus not worth the time and effort to support it. It's not even worth pir@ting it.

aoverlook

Apr 11, 2021
Trust me and everyone else who tried it when we tell you that COM3D2.5 is not worth your time. We already explained why.
If not, there is nothing stopping you from upgrading it yourself. Everything needed for the upgrade is already provided in R7 guide. Judging by how fast the japanese KCES died and how little downloads it has I can only conclude that there is no demand for it and thus not worth the time and effort to support it. It's not even worth pir@ting it.
I appreciate you :giggle:

lololaut

Feb 2, 2023
sorry guys, quick question...i download from the link in the 1st page, but it lack some DLC, Yandere, ecc.

i can install the Japanese DLC or i need to go trough search the ENG one?

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
sorry guys, quick question...i download from the link in the 1st page, but it lack some DLC, Yandere, ecc.

i can install the Japanese DLC or i need to go trough search the ENG one?
Just. Don't.
1. Op is outdated. is the latest eng release. You'll have to update it further with whatever updates and dlc came out after the upload date. Everything is in the guide. Read it carefully.
2. You can't install jap dlc on eng game or vice versa. You'll break the game.
3. Not all personalities are available to eng version. You can hack a link between eng COM and CM to get the main CM trio but it's not perfect and not worth doing it this way. If you want all personalities then just use the jap version and install the translation pack. Everything is in my sig. Read the guide very carefully.

aoverlook

Apr 11, 2021
I already read guide R7 but I have some question
Can I buy [X1 Expansion Pack] from Nutaku to install update.exe in R7? (DLC Checker have installed X0)
I wanna try Honeymoon system and story. I played JP a little bit because annoying to wait translation.

fuuzan

Jan 14, 2020
(Also works on COM3D2.5)

Requirements
In order to install Maid Fiddler, the following libraries/programs are needed:

• CM3D2 1.09+
  • One of the following patchers
    • ReiPatcher 0.9.0.8+
    • Sybaris 15117+
  • UnityInjector 1.0.4.0+
  • Mono.Cecil (comes with ReiPatcher and Sybaris)
  • Cecil.Inject 1.2+

i cannot or finding to download that requirements

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Requirements
In order to install Maid Fiddler, the following libraries/programs are needed:

• CM3D2 1.09+
  • One of the following patchers
    • ReiPatcher 0.9.0.8+
    • Sybaris 15117+
  • UnityInjector 1.0.4.0+
  • Mono.Cecil (comes with ReiPatcher and Sybaris)
  • Cecil.Inject 1.2+

i cannot or finding to download that requirements
Just install it using .

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes