Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Wowow123

Jul 13, 2018
Is it possible to only link out only the personality packs? I don't want to redownload all over again unless necassary

domekano

Apr 10, 2019
That depends on how you unlocked the event. Did you ignore the warnings and used Maid Fiddler or some other plugin to unlock everything?
Using OCR the message translates to something like "I couldn't find the innocent/pure personality". Or something like that.
Innocent is part of the main trio so I will assume that it requires the pure personality which is part of the old CM trio. So basically you need CM linked to COM for that event to work which cannot be done natively on eng COM without some tweaking and even then the link won't be perfect or fully functional.
It would be much easier to debug if you posted a full error log from COM3D2x64_Data\output_log.txt. It will tell me exactly which script is missing and which personality it belongs to.
Every script name starts with one or two of these codes:
CM personalities
a = Tsundere
b = Kuudere
c = Pure
d = Yandere
e = Onee-chan
f = Genki
g = Sadictic Queen
COM personalities
a1 = Muku
b1 = Majime
c1 = Rindere
d1 = Bookworm
e1 = Koakuma
f1 = Ladylike
g1 = Secretary
h1 = Imouto
j1 = Wary
k1 = Ojousama
l1 = Osananajimi
m1 = Masochist
n1 = Haraguro
w1 = Kisakude

If you didn't use any cheats to unlock it then that event shouldn't even be available in the first place and it's a bug in the game.
Thanks for the detailed answer. To clear things up:
1. I did used maid fiddler to unlock all scenes in memory mode
2. i might be wrong but this specific event “A sacrifical idol” is included in “additional event pack Vol. 7 NTR event” so isn’t this a solely majime event which means linkage between cm3d2 and com3d2 is not necessary? correct me tho if i’m wrong
3. heres the output log

thanks for the help

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Thanks for the detailed answer. To clear things up:
1. I did used maid fiddler to unlock all scenes in memory mode
2. i might be wrong but this specific event “A sacrifical idol” is included in “additional event pack Vol. 7 NTR event” so isn’t this a solely majime event which means linkage between cm3d2 and com3d2 is not necessary? correct me tho if i’m wrong
3. heres the output log

thanks for the help
1. That's usually the cause.
2. No idea if it's in any other pack but from description it should be for Majime only. Are you trying to view that event with Muku? If so, that shouldn't be possible.
The exact error message is this 無垢性格のメインキャラを探せませんでした = I couldn't find a main character with an innocent personality
無垢 = Muku.
So it has nothing to do with CM linking.
Is the event available for any other personality in your game, like Rindere for example? Does it give the same error if you try?
Does it work for Majime as intended ?
If it only unlocked for Majime and Muku and no other then it could be a screw up on kiss's side. Though I'd expect it to be fixed after such a long time. Maybe someone who didnt use MF can confirm.

3. The log says nothing about any missing scripts. From the looks of it, it doesn't crash either or get stuck on black screen because you can successfully terminate the game from the exit button. It just fails to initiate event.

My guess is that MF caused some fuckery if you unlocked everything at once. MF doesn't know if an event is available for a certain personality and unlocks it regardless. MF can (and will) cause errors if mishandled.
There are safer ways to unlock everything. Read the CMI documentation for scripts.

Also, doesn't it bother you that you extracted the game in a folder named COM3D2_EN.7z ?

Last edited:

domekano

Apr 10, 2019
1. That's usually the cause.
2. No idea if it's in any other pack but from description it should be for Majime only. Are you trying to view that event with Muku? If so, that shouldn't be possible.
The exact error message is this 無垢性格のメインキャラを探せませんでした = I couldn't find a main character with an innocent personality
無垢 = Muku.
So it has nothing to do with CM linking.
Is the event available for any other personality in your game, like Rindere for example? Does it give the same error if you try?
Does it work for Majime as intended ?
If it only unlocked for Majime and Muku and no other then it could be a screw up on kiss's side. Though I'd expect it to be fixed after such a long time. Maybe someone who didnt use MF can confirm.

3. The log says nothing about any missing scripts. From the looks of it, it doesn't crash either or get stuck on black screen because you can successfully terminate the game from the exit button. It just fails to initiate event.

My guess is that MF caused some fuckery if you unlocked everything at once. MF doesn't know if an event is available for a certain personality and unlocks it regardless. MF can (and will) cause errors if mishandled.
There are safer ways to unlock everything. Read the CMI documentation for scripts.

Also, doesn't it bother you that you extracted the game in a folder named COM3D2_EN.7z ?
All right thanks for the in depth explanation. I might’ve found the root cause of this and will update the situation if my suspicions is correct so people who encountered the same problem can find the answer.

Regarding to the folder naming yeap im well aware theres a huge warning not to extract it there but oh well it happened already XD

Daishi

Jan 7, 2018
Where's the uncensor and if its the one in post 2, how do you install it?

I installed the pack in the OP. I've seen there's a more up to date torrent. Downloading it now.

What do I need to do to get the best experience with this game because 187 pages of content and it seems things change alot over time with release of new content.

Last edited:

Alberio

Apr 26, 2022
Does anyone know of a download link to a full version of the game with all DLC that is up to date? Plus a separate link for the HF patch. I do plan on supporting the actual developer later by buying it. Hence why I am asking for a separate link to the HF patch.

Alberio

Apr 26, 2022
Ah I'm kind of annoyed right now I have the mod installer but it only has the basic mods that came with it. I have been scrolling through this thread, but I'm not really finding anything useful like a link to a list of mods.

CreamyFinger

Jul 12, 2021
so i have a question,is marriage possible?and how?because i want to try the private mode.

and why some of my maid(not extra or unique contract) not appearing in life mode?

AserDevil

Aug 18, 2020
Ah I'm kind of annoyed right now I have the mod installer but it only has the basic mods that came with it. I have been scrolling through this thread, but I'm not really finding anything useful like a link to a list of mods.
Join Custom Maid Server (discord) people will tell you everything you want to know

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
> Link to a list of mods
As if someone is going to index the shit ton of random twitter mods, deleted repositories and locked chinese/korean/japanese repositories.
You have the and to help you filter mod file names required for whatever random preset you downloaded, provided that you can figure out how to read the cmd console log and inspect the preset with SybarisArcEditor.
Scrolling through a 3 yo thread for a game that is still a work in progress is simply retarded. Sorry I can't word it any less offensive. You'd have to read the thread backwards at best to make up something useful from it. Something that was posted a year ago in this thread will likely not work today. There is no such thing as a HF patch. HF (HongFire) was decomissioned years ago. That patch would be seriously obsolete today anyway. It was replaced by a way more modern solution aka .
Your best chance of getting all the *essential* mods in a single download is by installing CMI and the modpack from my sig. It will work perfectly fine if you use + modpack compatibility patch (read the master guide FAQ) or build the japanese Custom Maid Ultimate by folllowing the instructions from the master guide.

Last edited:

Alberio

Apr 26, 2022
> Link to a list of mods
As if someone is going to index the shit ton of random twitter mods, deleted repositories and locked chinese/korean/japanese repositories.
You have the and to help you filter mod file names required for whatever random preset you downloaded, provided that you can figure out how to read the cmd console log and inspect the preset with SybarisArcEditor.
Scrolling through a 3 yo thread for a game that is still a work in progress is simply retarded. Sorry I can't word it any less offensive. You'd have to read the thread backwards at best to make up something useful from it. Something that was posted a year ago in this thread will likely not work today. There is no such thing as a HF patch. HF (HongFire) was decomissioned years ago. That patch would be seriously obsolete today anyway. It was replaced by a way more modern solution aka .
Your best chance of getting all the *essential* mods in a single download is by installing CMI and the modpack from my sig. It will work perfectly fine if you use + modpack compatibility patch (read the master guide FAQ) or build the japanese Custom Maid Ultimate by folllowing the instructions from the master guide.
Actually HongFire is still around for mods for games such as games made by Illusion. I know this because I can update the KK manager plus there are some people using it specifically for games made by Illusion that I check for updated files for.

dreamof478

Oct 4, 2018
Ok i need someone to help me and my english is bad, i find the game in a reddit discussion and looks awesome, im not currently in my country so im in my phone, so im confused af, first i found a reddit threat where they claim to have a nice repack, later i find a post in a forum where inlolzwetrust made a guide where i saw a download with a size of 245gb but the instructions are hard to me, in that forum i find a guy claiming he knows some "ultimate version" repack... so the comments here in f95 are 2 yrs old so pñs someone tell me, this is the ultimate repack? Just extract and run? This have all the dlc and mods? Idk what to do really, there is jp version, english version, aparently two games and they need to be vinculate to access all the content... so

zeroajvs

May 10, 2020

Ok i need someone to help me and my english is bad, i find the game in a reddit discussion and looks awesome, im not currently in my country so im in my phone, so im confused af, first i found a reddit threat where they claim to have a nice repack, later i find a post in a forum where inlolzwetrust made a guide where i saw a download with a size of 245gb but the instructions are hard to me, in that forum i find a guy claiming he knows some "ultimate version" repack... so the comments here in f95 are 2 yrs old so pñs someone tell me, this is the ultimate repack? Just extract and run? This have all the dlc and mods? Idk what to do really, there is jp version, english version, aparently two games and they need to be vinculate to access all the content... so
Yes, I think the is very complete and updated, just take the time to read this and download the expansion pack +x1 (links in the guide).

asagf

Aug 24, 2021
Anyone know how i could fix this type of cloth clipping? maybe know of a guide or a resource that i could use? Just need a general direction.
1676828882391.png

asagf

Aug 24, 2021
F12 => Choice Female character => Mask => Unlock Bra => Apply. You will use that menu often, so play around with it.
Thanks man i didnt know about ACC and with that i also found that i can change some colors of the mods and helped me find the actual file names for the mods i wanted to change, for the clipping tho the issue came from the nipples and the fact that the shirt mod is transparent so if i hide the bra the nips were also clipping so i ended up kinda fixing the issue but i had to get blender and learn how to transfer shapekeys it was quite entertaining but the string in front of the bra still clips a little bit so i guess im gonna have to learn how to do actual stuff in blender to fix it.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes