Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

CreamyFinger

Jul 12, 2021
The one from op is 1 year old. That's probably my R6 repack. There's an updated R7 .
so this is my first time torrenting,i use qbittorent to download from your torrent.i downloading all the files in one go and get 50-500kbps and currently at 0.4%.is this good or am i doing anything wrong?
like,should i download the files separately or something like that.

Febui

May 6, 2022
should i download the files separately or something like that.
All at once. Take what you can get, bits and pieces of any file. It'll eventually complete them all. You can leave it going overnight, you can shut down your computer and reboot and still continue from where it left off without issue, it's all pretty simple and convenient.
I like torrents.

Reactions: CreamyFinger

larryrunner

Nov 20, 2018
I have seen talk of a pregnancy mod, but I cannot find it anywhere, and it does not seem to be included in the modpack. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

KainA777

Apr 29, 2020
For those with KCES English Version:
Kiss released a compatibility update pack, this contains edit parts for GP01, GP01fb & GP02 for the KCES.
Of course only working if those GPxx are installed.
It can be found on the English KCES Update page.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
hello. I need a little help... where and instal the uncensor patch avaible on the first page of the forum? https://f95zone.to/threads/custom-order-maid-3d2-its-a-night-magic-final-dlc-kiss.34314/post-2217286
Hongfire has been dead for years. Spammed to oblivion.
Install . It has everything you need and a more modern uncensor.
Don't use anything outside of CMI until you understand what you are doing and how modding works.

Last edited:
Reactions: Seitcho and IX741

unityx1

Mar 8, 2018
Whats the total size of ver. r7 ? because i have 250 gb free space but when i extract the file it always tells me not enough disk space

Dserved

Jun 5, 2017
does this have both the original+2.5 and all updates until now?
It supports it if you convert the normal com to com2.5. You have everything you need in the guide. Don't expect any com3d2.5 repacks. I'm not going to build it just so you can also see for yourself that it sucks.
There's not much point in having extra sliders if you can't really use them. Everything the com2.5 does can already be done with mods and plugins on standard com. The com2.5 body doesn't support any mods. Not even an uncensor. The whole point of com is to use mods to recreate characters which can't be done with com2.5. So you end up using the standard com anyway while having some extra bloat to hinder performance and break plugins.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
For anyone wanting to try modpack R4.7 on the eng COM R7, I stitched together a compatibility patch. It should in theory fix most of the missing dlc errors without needing to link to CM. Fixes are only for the modpack content. If you add anything else that relies on dlc you are playing lottery. All included mods should work but the presets have all sorts of dlc requirements and I'm not gonna check each and every one of them for such requirements. Take what you can get. If not, switch to jap COM and call it a day.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Dserved

Dserved

Jun 5, 2017
I don't understand why the link is so obfuscated? Some sort of bot/tracker sheananigans?
For other interested parties, paste the spoilerd tecxt into

Also weirdly, I have a question about the game's er story? Yes I care!
So on the very 1st night/all nights, you can schedule yotogi/sex with the maids, which they all do.
But then the event have them being shy about exposed panties or a boob grab? What's up with that? Are we just meant to ignore yotogi in the story? Is there for fapping gameplay shortcut only or is part of the girls contracts in the story?

Rrtbfytyty

Mar 10, 2020
Wow. Just wow. All of this is just too confusing.
A few months ago I dowloaded the R6 version here, extracted everything, followed a link I got from pasting a base64 code into a decoder (one that has a list of patches installed in R6 and the list of differences between the R6 50-75GB and JP 250GB), and played for a while. Had to delete to free up some space. That was when there were the R2 and R6 in the front page.

And now, there's only 1 version there? Is it the R6? And did anyone save that instruction link?
So now I just download from the OP, use CMI and I'm good to go?

Another thing is that somehow the CMI made my game significantly more laggy and longer to boot up. A black screen listing the commands also appeared where there wasn't one before. I'm not sure if it's even worth using CMI for me anymore.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes