Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
I don't understand why the link is so obfuscated? Some sort of bot/tracker sheananigans?
People who access that link already know how to do it. No instructions needed.
Those who don't know shouldn't even download it in the first place.

And now, there's only 1 version there? Is it the R6? And did anyone save that instruction link?
So now I just download from the OP, use CMI and I'm good to go?

Another thing is that somehow the CMI made my game significantly more laggy and longer to boot up. A black screen listing the commands also appeared where there wasn't one before. I'm not sure if it's even worth using CMI for me anymore.
The one in op is likely R6. There's a much newer R7 on .
CMI didn't make it boot slower. If anything it made it boot much faster. The more dlc you have, the slower it will load and there's nothing you can do about it except maybe install an experimental plugin ( ). I haven't tried it myself yet.
The amount of crap the game has to sideload also impacts the boot time so be careful what's in the mod folder. Stuff that override system files in particular cause the biggest slowdowns.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Umbral Knight

Auron11

Feb 3, 2018
This might be a strange request, but does anyone have a copy of the default presets to share? I'm playing the R7 repack from inlolzwetrust, if it matters (appreciate the good work!). I've deleted them without thinking, but now I kinda want them back to try something out.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
14 parts is quite alot for just 35gigs isnt there a mirror for the whole game at once ? MEGA would be really good they have fast DL.
Your math is way off.
This might be a strange request, but does anyone have a copy of the default presets to share? I'm playing the R7 repack from inlolzwetrust, if it matters (appreciate the good work!). I've deleted them without thinking, but now I kinda want them back to try something out.

asagf

Aug 24, 2021
Yo the other day i downloaded some DLCs that added some costumes, events and yotogis to my R7 repack game, but after installing the one that added events and yotogis the game suddenly became fully japanese i was wondering what are the steps to follow to activate the english translation of the parts the were already in english before adding that DLC.

Rrtbfytyty

Mar 10, 2020
I've been downloading the files using 2 different browsers, each using both MEGA and Uploadhaven at once. And the result is some have a dash in the file name and some don't. Sometimes the download is also interrupted. Is there a problem, like potentially corrupted files?
Also, I'll be extracting with WinRAR. Can I do that?

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
I've been downloading the files using 2 different browsers, each using both MEGA and Uploadhaven at once. And the result is some have a dash in the file name and some don't. Sometimes the download is also interrupted. Is there a problem, like potentially corrupted files?
Also, I'll be extracting with WinRAR. Can I do that?
You have no guarantees that watever is uploaded across the different hosts are the same files. I would somewhat trust mega but none of the others. If file names are different you won't be able to extract. Uninstall winrar because it can't handle split 7z archives without corrupting files. Use 7zip. It's much better and open source.

Dserved

Jun 5, 2017
Also weirdly, I have a question about the game's er story? Yes I care!
So on the very 1st night/all nights, you can schedule yotogi/sex with the maids, which they all do.
But then the event have them being shy about exposed panties or a boob grab? What's up with that? Are we just meant to ignore yotogi in the story? Is there for fapping gameplay shortcut only or is part of the girls contracts in the story?

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
For anyone wanting to try modpack R4.7 on the eng COM R7, I stitched together a compatibility patch. It should in theory fix most of the missing dlc errors without needing to link to CM. Fixes are only for the modpack content. If you add anything else that relies on dlc you are playing lottery. All included mods should work but the presets have all sorts of dlc requirements and I'm not gonna check each and every one of them for such requirements. Take what you can get. If not, switch to jap COM and call it a day.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I did a second pass on the entire modpack, including presets, and checked again for redundancy within system files.
Half of the CM dress codes were redundant and were zipped. I kept them just in case somebody needs them in another environment. You can delete them if you use vanilla repack R7.
I did not add old CM faces and skins to the patch. They are easily replaceable with more modern COM assets.
Everything from the Modpack R4.7 should now work fine with english vanilla repack R7 without needing to link to CM. If you link COM to a full CM repack you should delete the entire [CM3D2] folder from the patch because it will hinder performance.
Anything else you add may or may not work.
Delete old compatibility patch. Do not overwrite it.

Reactions: hubert_humphrey

dumpsmailto

Nov 12, 2022
I did a second pass on the entire modpack, including presets, and checked again for redundancy within system files.
Half of the CM dress codes were redundant and were zipped. I kept them just in case somebody needs them in another environment. You can delete them if you use vanilla repack R7.
I did not add old CM faces and skins to the patch. They are easily replaceable with more modern COM assets.
Everything from the Modpack R4.7 should now work fine with english vanilla repack R7 without needing to link to CM. If you link COM to a full CM repack you should delete the entire [CM3D2] folder from the patch because it will hinder performance.
Anything else you add may or may not work.
Delete old compatibility patch. Do not overwrite it.

Do you know if the last DLC X1 will be available in the crack anytime soon ?

Last edited:
Reactions: mitomeen

domekano

Apr 10, 2019
Hello, does anyone ever ecountered this kind of problem? it happen when i selected H event from memories mode but only certain events. one of the example is the “a sacrificial idol” event

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Hello, does anyone ever ecountered this kind of problem? it happen when i selected H event from memories mode but only certain events. one of the example is the “a sacrificial idol” event
That depends on how you unlocked the event. Did you ignore the warnings and used Maid Fiddler or some other plugin to unlock everything?
Using OCR the message translates to something like "I couldn't find the innocent/pure personality". Or something like that.
Innocent is part of the main trio so I will assume that it requires the pure personality which is part of the old CM trio. So basically you need CM linked to COM for that event to work which cannot be done natively on eng COM without some tweaking and even then the link won't be perfect or fully functional.
It would be much easier to debug if you posted a full error log from COM3D2x64_Data\output_log.txt. It will tell me exactly which script is missing and which personality it belongs to.
Every script name starts with one or two of these codes:
CM personalities
a = Tsundere
b = Kuudere
c = Pure
d = Yandere
e = Onee-chan
f = Genki
g = Sadictic Queen
COM personalities
a1 = Muku
b1 = Majime
c1 = Rindere
d1 = Bookworm
e1 = Koakuma
f1 = Ladylike
g1 = Secretary
h1 = Imouto
j1 = Wary
k1 = Ojousama
l1 = Osananajimi
m1 = Masochist
n1 = Haraguro
w1 = Kisakude

If you didn't use any cheats to unlock it then that event shouldn't even be available in the first place and it's a bug in the game.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes