Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

larryrunner

Nov 20, 2018
It's such a shame that the game uses the same skin as the master for the "swapping" things in Yotogi, is there any mod to change that?

Reactions: Febui

Balladio

Oct 14, 2021
anyone have this file?

" BONUS: This uncensor was made at the time when the English version didn't have [ ] dlc yet and because of this CMI didn't install the textured male bodies. It is not needed with R6 and newer because CMI Uncensor would work exactly the same. You can delete "Mod\[CMI] Uncensor" and replace it with this version that has the missing textures built in just in case you don't want to install that dlc. >>> "

the mediafire link dont start dowload =(...

larryrunner

Nov 20, 2018
I've tried looking everywhere and building different facilities but I can't unlock it, what are the last 2 Yotogi locations? (a 4 star and a 5 star one). The wiki is so outdated

Dserved

Jun 5, 2017
Can someone tell me a recommend shader/graphic type plugin there is please?
CMI has a screen shot one(SceneCapture), with Obscurrance, but I have to enable it every scene change, im looking for something that runs continually. Primarily for obscurrance/SAO and some colour tweeking.

Fawndancer

Jan 18, 2023
Can I use this if I am just looking to add the DLC? I know you can't just drop the DLC files into the game file, so I am curious if there is the installers.

Febui

May 6, 2022
in the repack 7 is there the honeymoon dlc?
Should be every DLC that's been released at this time, unless a new one dropped in between R7 going up and now.
I am curious if there is the installers.
Each DLC has an installer that's pretty easy to use. It even lets you manually select the game if you don't have the registry fix.
Although, if you want a ton of DLC, you should use the R7 torrent, not the download in the OP. It already comes with all of it.

chatter29

Oct 22, 2017
Hi, I have the english version of the game with around 60% of DLCs. Three of the personality packs are only translated partialy (on the maid creation part for example is in japanese). When creating a new maid with the Dependable secretary personality, the intro scene starts but after a while the game stuck loading the next dialogue. Can someone know how to fix it? or better, where to download the completely translated version?

Thanks!!

Klereb

Jan 21, 2021
Should be every DLC that's been released at this time, unless a new one dropped in between R7 going up and now.
Each DLC has an installer that's pretty easy to use. It even lets you manually select the game if you don't have the registry fix.
Although, if you want a ton of DLC, you should use the R7 torrent, not the download in the OP. It already comes with all of it.
is it not limited only to english DLC? i don't know if the dlc honeymoon is available in english. if it is how can i start the honeymoon?

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
i have that problem months ago and give up.now i going back here to try another shot,guess not.
You install 7zip, download all parts in the same folder, right click on the first part only (*.7z.001) > 7zip > Extract files. Don't use winrar, winzip or whatever. They don't work well with 7z split archives.

CreamyFinger

Jul 12, 2021
Figured it out. Select all the files and then extract.
OH!so just to be sure,you downloaded the 14 parts from here right? not other site or torrent?
and which download site you used?
only pixeldrain give me my normal download speed,other only gave me 200-500kbps.

asagf

Aug 24, 2021
i really want to download it but in other hand i don't understand and really scared of torrenting. :|
4 days ago i downloaded from that one and i can say it was safe and okay, been having a blast playing the game, i got a lot of mods and tbh i wasted way too much time editing my maids lol.

CreamyFinger

Jul 12, 2021
4 days ago i downloaded from that one and i can say it was safe and okay, been having a blast playing the game, i got a lot of mods and tbh i wasted way too much time editing my maids lol.
its not about the file tbh.downloading anything from the internet itself is pretty risky.what i meant is the tracker of stuff since i dont use vpn.atleast that what i read online ''dont use torrent without VPN'' they said everywhere.

• Haha
Reactions: RedAISkye
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes