Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
I wanted to pay for a mega account but it declines my card for some reason. Torrent doesn't work either and I don't know why. It worked fine for R6. This fucking thing must be cursed. So unless someone is willing to temporarily donate 100GB of some fast cloud storage, I give up on R7.

Febui

May 6, 2022
Use firefox instead of edge
I am using firefox
I can click retry as many times as I want, it will not work that way.
In the end, I just tried again from 0 for 2 and a half hours and it worked that time
it really is just mediafire that fucks up for me so badly.
I didn't think it'd work, but I got it to.
Failed other downloads though, and retry will not function in the slightest. Only starting over from 0 works, and it's a long slow wait.

hhhh12996

May 14, 2022
I wanted to pay for a mega account but it declines my card for some reason. Torrent doesn't work either and I don't know why. It worked fine for R6. This fucking thing must be cursed. So unless someone is willing to temporarily donate 100GB of some fast cloud storage, I give up on R7.
Hey, is there any way to contact you? I could try buying a voucher later.

Hybridwolfe

Nov 12, 2020
Having now tried the english 2.5 update and the KCES character edit system...I am quite disappointed in what you get with it. Yeah the new editor is a lot better and the high poly body looks great...but none of the dlc additions are ported over outside of the base items a personality comes with, at least when I used it. Unless there was an error installing I only had like 10 hairstyles with about the same amount of outfit options, even less for accessories. Which is odd as the images shown on their site show other outfits and styles, maybe it didn't properly transfer the DLC over but I did everything it said to afaik. If that is how it actually is currently...I don't see the benefit to porting over to it until it has the same amount of DLC the Normal version has.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway I'm using the normal version until either they update KCES to have all of the dlc up till now from the previous version working and set up properly in it (outfits, accessories, hairstyles, events etc), uncensor mods catch up to match the normal versions where you actually have rendered female genitals, and/OR they fully integrate KCES into the program because this is just a mess.

Rajin

Dec 6, 2019
How do I continue this event? Its the ntr swapping event with a guy called Gentoku Kurosumi. I Downloaded all DLC of vol 7 but havent found a way to access the next part of the event. I did use maid fiddler.

KainA777

Apr 29, 2020
I am using firefox
I can click retry as many times as I want, it will not work that way.
In the end, I just tried again from 0 for 2 and a half hours and it worked that time
it really is just mediafire that fucks up for me so badly.
I didn't think it'd work, but I got it to.
Failed other downloads though, and retry will not function in the slightest. Only starting over from 0 works, and it's a long slow wait.
Thats strange, but is at is. I normally use exclusive edge and had this behaviour once with 2 downloads (downloading, resetting to zero,....) A day later I tried with firefox. This continued at least from the last failed position. May you wait some days or try from an other work station if you have the opportunity. Much luck.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Hey, is there any way to contact you? I could try buying a voucher later.
I uploaded R7 to a decentralized storage but bandwidth will only allow to share the whole thing once. Enough for someone to grab it and kickstart the torrent. That someone must have a fast and stable internet connection and willing to seed.
Or should I maybe contact an uploader first to reupload the parts and update the op ?

smtmsg

Jan 13, 2020
Hi,
I wanted to play Guest Mode, but I have no available activities with any maid in my club. Should I build facilities and have my maids work there to unlock activities? Also not all the guest types seems to be available for each maid personality, is that how it supposed to be or may I unlock it somehow?

Last edited:

DasWeirdo

Aug 28, 2018
Heyo, I just installed this massive 50+ GB of files on my computer to run this game and I don't even have a .exe to start it all nor the DLC folder. Though through digging through some files there seem to be animations that carry the name dlc, so maybe they got thrown into one map, but honestly I have no idea, this whole mess doesn't look like anything like the rest of you guys and I don't know if I did something wrong at this point (I probably did, but I can't figure out what)

It's literally using up 50+ gigs on my pc and I can't even do anything with it, please, someone tell me what the hell I'm doing wrong as this entire discussion on this game is 182 pages long as I'm writing this and I literally do not have the time to sit through and go through all of it. All I want to do is to play this game man, I ain't a programmer or anything alike

For who ever decides to take it upon him/herself to help me, thanks in advance and bless your soul.

1672956075169.png

Febui

May 6, 2022
this whole mess doesn't look like anything like the rest of you guys and I don't know if I did something wrong at this point (I probably did, but I can't figure out what)
Well you're missing many files.
Did you use the torrent, or the files in the OP?
In either case, you waited until you had all 14 .7z archive files, then you selected to extract only the 7z.001?
And it was after you had all of the other files together in one place?

DasWeirdo

Aug 28, 2018
Well you're missing many files.
Did you use the torrent, or the files in the OP?
In either case, you waited until you had all 14 .7z archive files, then you selected to extract only the 7z.001?
And it was after you had all of the other files together in one place?
I downloaded it from the OP, I had all 14, but I could only extract 1 file and since the other files seemed like part files and the total size seemed to match up with the file size of the 14 files I thought that was all I needed
And yeah, I put them all in one file

Febui

May 6, 2022
I could only extract 1 file and since the other files seemed like part files
It sounds like you did it right, if you extracted COM3D2_EN.7z.001 specifically. In that case, my only guess is you should try again. Extract to a new folder and see if the same problem happens.
Maybe someone else will have some idea.

BoobsDxD

Apr 11, 2018
Is there a recommended mod pack for newbies? Also maybe a save file that skips past all the unlocking of stuff.

Horalover

May 7, 2017
Is there a recommended mod pack for newbies? Also maybe a save file that skips past all the unlocking of stuff.
Probably gonna be really hard to get a save because of how much everyone customizes the game. The best you can do for unlocking everything by skipping the grind is to use MaidFiddler and unlocking the classes for a maid. It can very easily break the saves and story progression so use it carefully and have a backup

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
For a newbie I would only recommend . It is the most essential "modpack" for COM that includes the uncensor and all the plugins.
When you understand how mods work and why they don't work only then you can try modpacks.
There is a modpack that I build and maintain myself but if I tell you to install it you will complain that you get a ton of errors, not because there is anything wrong with it, but because you will most likely be missing a lot of dlc that may be required for those mods. So I can only recommend the modpack to someone who uses the japanese COM linked to the older CM with all their dlc. The complete game is huge and takes over 10min to load.
We don't share savedata because of technical reasons. You can however unlock everything with scripts. See the CMI documentation. Maid Fiddler is not safe for unlocking stuff. Use it only to give yourself credits and change maid stats.

PlayingSouls

Jan 8, 2023
I have just finished downloading the R6 yesterday morning and my internet is extremely slow can I just download the files 14-21? Is the rest before the same?

Febui

May 6, 2022
can I just download the files 14-21? Is the rest before the same?
You wouldn't think so, and indeed it does not work that way.
However, you can just select to update your game and then use all DLC in Volume 7 and you'll have the R7 version at that point. In fact, you could just download only the DLC you actually want from volume 7. You don't need all of it. I only downloaded the R7 stuff that gave me NTR.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes